The week is over

Hopeful

The sun has barely risen to light up the world. Taeyeon's still in her little dreamland... Maybe she's dreaming about Tiffany? She went out yesterday. She said she was meeting up with a friend. Taeyeon couldn't look me in the eyes when she said that. She was with Tiffany. I told her I wasn't mad, I told her I understood, yet she still feels the need to lie. Did Taeyeon lie to spare my feelings? I spent seven months knowing they've done more than just date. What makes her think a little get-together with Tiffany will shatter my heart? Even if I should be mad... I can't be. Taeyeon was trying to protect me. The week is over. She doesn't have to lie to me anymore. I lean over to Tae-Tae's sleeping face. 

"Bye, Taengoo. I'll always love you." I plant a soft kiss on her forehead before getting off the bed to wash-up. 


After washing, I walk to the closet to get the stuff I packed. I rolled the luggage out, trying to make as little noise as possible. Sadly while walking towards the door, I step on one of Taeyeon's pea plushies before I noticed it. I trip on the evil pea before landing on my Sun-Buns. Taeyeon stirs before sitting up on the bed. She looks adorabley dorky with her bedhead. What? I can still think she's adorable, right, RIGHT? With a cute confused expression she asks, 

"Sunny... Where are you going?" I scratch my head nervously. 

 

"Uhm... The week is over. I was... leaving." She pouts. 

 

"Can't you stay a little longer?" Taeyeon widens her puppy-like eyes with her bottom lip jutting out. 

 

"...No. We agreed to another week, remember, Taengoo?" I say with my trade-mark aegyo. Keeping her aegyo in action, Taeyeon answers,

 

"Where will you stay? You haven't found a place yet, right?" I smiled. 

 

"Actually, I have." She looks dumbfounded until realization is etched into her features. 

 

"Jessica... JESSICA WAS THE ONE WHO CALLED YOU!" Our bedroom lamp turns on. That's odd... We should call an electrician...


A/N: You guys expected that, right? Aaaaaah, yeah, I almost forgot! To TaeminSunnyLover and to AsukaEnergetic, I meant to make Taeny oblivious to their surroundings! They're supposed to basically act like... Children, although, I think some kids are more mature than them. That is, until something serious happens. Situations like, THE CONFRONTATION, will probably make them act in a mature manner. I feel like I should  always put capslock on for, THE CONFRONTATION. I have no idea why... Hmph. I think I went a little overboard with Taeny's personalities. Tiffany a bit more mature... And Taeyeon? Yeah, she's... Taeyeon. I think you'll see these two act like adults sometime in the future. I thought I could slowly allow them to become more serious as the story flows. Like showing that they've grown? I seem to have back-tracked, though... I WILL FIND A WAY! By the way, TSL, I usually only respond to you because, YOU'RE REALLY AWESOME, and you ask questions that I find interesting. I WISH I could make longer updates! Maybe I should double update today. Unicorns!