I'm having a child!

Hopeful

"ENOUGH, YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN ARGUING FOR 30 MINUTES!" TaeNy stopped yelling... an awkward silence flooded the cafe. The blonde grabbed a napkin and wiped the sticky residue off of her forehead. Jessica turned to Sunbyung.

"Come on, let's go. I'm tired of listening to TAENY, fight." Sooyeon slid from her chair, followed by the new couple. A hand reached out, pulling Jessica to a stop.

"Wait, Jessi... just give us 5 more minutes." Jessica contemplated... should she?

"Yeesh~, whatever."

"FINE. 5 more minutes, if you guys haven't worked out your problems by then, SUNBYUNG AND I ARE GONE." Tiffany smiled, her eyes curving up happily.

"Okay," She turned back to Taeyeon, her face turning serious. "YOU REALLY DON'T THINK WE LOOK CUTE TOGETHER DO YOU!?"

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU, I DO THINK WE LOOK CUTE TOGETHER! YOU'RE CRAZY AND BI-POLAR! WHY DID I EVEN DECIDE TO DATE YOU!?" Everyone gasped in shock. Sunny was surprised the most.

"Taengoo, did you really just say that to Fany...?" The Mushrooms eyes began to tear up. Taeyeon seemed to regret what she said.

"I-I didn't mean to say that..." Jessica picked up a napkin and dabbed at the tears. Tiffany moved the blonde's hand away, gently.

"Thanks Jessi..." She turned to Taeyeon.

"I think we should... take a break." 

"WHAT!? Fany-ah, I didn't mean what I said! You can't just end this relationship-" Tiffany shook her head.

'I didn't say we were breaking up... I just said we need a break." Taeyeon was speechless. A certain Ice princess responded to the Mushroom. 

"Tiff... are you sure about this?"

"Yes... come on, Jessi." The brunette interlocked their fingers, exiting the shop. Leaving behind an awestruck Taeyeon and a very awkward, still standing beside the table, Sunbyung.

"Sooooo," Sunny began. 

"We should... Uh, go now. Are you still coming, Taengoo?" Taeyeon didn't move. Tears trailed down her face. Sunny lowered her eyes, the sight of Taeyeon crying wasn't enjoyable.

"Taengoo..." Hyomin looked at her Bunny before wrapping her arms around Sunny's mid-section, pressing herself against the Bunny's back. Taeyeon turned her head slightly, she stared at the couple... Tiffany never did that to her. Their relationship... what was it based on? Love? Lust? What was it? Why did she even to decide to cheat? What she had with Sunny... was it really worth throwing away for a relationship with Tiffany? Taeyeon turned her eyes away from the couple.

"Sunny's happy without me. I have an ache in my chest... I wonder if Sunny has felt this before..."

"Taengoo, do you wa-" The Ahjumma hopped up from her seat abruptly. 

"SOONKYU." Sunny's eyebrow twitched.

"What did you call me?"

"SOOOOOOOONKYU." The Bunny clenched her fist. 

"No, no, don't do it, Sunny. Don't do it... Taeyeon isn't thinking straight."

"SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONKYU~!" 

"That's it!" Sunny pulled herself from Hyomin's embrace and tried tackling Taeyeon. The Ahjumma slid from her seat and ran towards the cafe exit.

"YOU HAVE TO BE FASTER THAN THAT!" Taeyeon smiled as she ran. 

"She chose to chase after me instead of staying with Hyomin! She may be trying to kill me but... SHE CHOSE ME, OVER HYOMIN!"  Hyomin stood there shaking her head.

"Sunny, why did you say yes, when you obviously still love Taeyeon? I'm not blind... I saw the hurt in your eyes. I'm too late, right?" She whispered aloud as a single tear trailed down her cheek. 


At a park


"So, Jessi..." Tiffany trailed off her sentence as she slid on the bench, next to the Ice princess.

"How are you?" Jessica laughed weakly.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" Tiffany laughed along softly, leaning her head on Jessica's shoulder. 

"I just wanted to hear your problems for once. You're always the one having to listen to mine." The blonde heaved out a sigh.

"Well, Fany, Fany,  Tiffany~, I don't really have any problems. Although, I have news..." Tiffany's ears perked up.

"What news?"

"I'm... pregnant!" The brunette pulled her head off of Jessica shoulder abruptly. 

"WHAT!? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!? I'VE BEEN WITH YOU ALL WEEK!? OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, JUNG SOOYEON, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!? YOU'VE RUINED YOUR LIFE! YOU'LL NEVER EXPERIENCE YOUTH AGAIN! WHAT WOULD YOUR MOTHER SAY!? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF!? HOW WILL YOU TAKE CARE OF IT!?"

"Tiff, I was-" The Mushroom gripped Jessica's shoulders, shaking her wildly.

"WHY DID YOU DO IT!? WHY, JESSICA, WHY!?" The disoriented blonde held Tiffany's face closer to hers.

"Tiffany! I was just-"

"Just what, Sooyeon!? HAVING FUN!? WERE YOU JUST HAVING FUN!? WILL YOU HAVE FUN WHEN THE BABY ARRIVES!? WILL YOU HAVE FUN WHEN YOU HAVE BACK PAINS AND MORNING SICKNESS!? WHO'S THE FATHER!? I WANT HIS ADDRESS AND PHONE NUM- MMPH!?" Jessica pressed her lips onto the younger's. Pulling back quickly she stared into Tiffany's shocked eyes.

"Sorry, you wouldn't let me explain, I had to do it. Now, are you willing to listen to me?" The brunette's eyes were hazy with surprise, she blinked a few times before nodding. 

"Good," Jessica removed her hold on the Mushroom's face. 

"Now, as I was trying to explain... I'm not really pregnant." Tiffany let out a breath of relief.

"I was kidding... I didn't know you would flip out, like that." Tiffany laughed sheepishly.

"Hehehe... Sorry, about that." Jessica patted the younger's head. 

"The real news is... EUNJUNG'S COMING TO VISIT!" Tiffany's eyes widened.

"HER!?" 


A/N: Eunjung was the mystery person! You guys had some pretty good guesses but I have a plan that involves Eunjung... with her, everyone ends up happy! You'll see... MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA~! I know, Eunjung isn't paired with Jessica... EVER, but they won't actually be together in this fiction. A misunderstanding is what I'm thinking of using to make Fany jealous. To, TSL, SunByung will probably last for 2 or 3 more chapters! To, StephanieJung, thanks for the compliment and,WHEN WILL YOU CONTINUE, "LOOK IN THE MIRROR"!? Yeesh~, it's been FO-EVA~. To, Saisairee, I know my chapters are short... T-T It's the spacing! The spacing is making it seem that way!