Seohyun's... date?

Hopeful

"So, Seohyun... where did you first meet Eunjung?  Are you interested in dating her? Are your parents interested in meeting her? What color is your mini-van going to be if you adopt kids?"

Seohyun looked up, wondering how she got into this predicament.

Ah, yes. It was about 4 minutes ago...


4 minutes ago


Seohyun walked by the table once again after closing.

The couple there seemed to be waiting for her; one of them more excited than the other. 

"Hello, Unnies. What are you still doing here?"

Hyomin had an odd twinkle in her eyes. 

"Well, Seohyun, we were just wondering if you wanted to talk with us for a while."

Seohyun looked at Eunjung, noticing her pleading eyes.

She mentally sighed.

"Of course, I'd love to talk." 


Present time


"I... we met at... this cafe. My parents aren't interested in meeting her and a mini-van color? I don't know... white?"

Seohyun skillfully dodged the dreaded question but Hyomin was quick to point it out.

"You didn't answer one of my questions. Do you want to date Eunjung?" 

"I... well... uhm."

Another waitress swung by the table... Seohyun didn't have to turn around to know who it was.

"Seo-baby! It's already time for closing! Why are you still talking to these customers?"

Arms wrapped around her waist. Seohyun turned in them to face her.

"Ah, Yoona-unnie! We were just discussing personal matters. Could you wait in the car for a couple minutes? I'll be out soon."

Yoona smiled.

"Sure, Seo! Just don't keep me waiting~!"

Yoona ran out the door humming happily. Hyomin gave her an incredulous look.

"You... you already have a girlfriend?"

Seohyun shook her head gently, a distant look in her eyes.

"No, she's a... friend."

Hyomin beamed.

"So, you're free to date Eunjung!"

Seohyun tried to object.

"I-I uhm... I don-"

"Great! I'll set up the date!" She turned to Eunjung for salvation.

Sadly, all she got in return was an apologetic stare. 

"Is this what I get for trying to help people...?"

She mumbled softly.


SunYeon's House


"Sunny, I've made a decision..." Sunny looked up anxiously. 

"What is it?" 

"I... I want Dill pickles on my sandwich." Sunny sighed.

"But, I already bought Bread n' Butter pickles!" Taeyeon looked away.

"I know... it's just... Dill is so much better! I'm sorry I didn't tell you before..." 

"Aish, whatever. I'll go get them." As she was just about to step out of the door, Taeyeon's voice stopped her.

"I've also made another decision. Sunny, I love you. I'm leaving Tiffany." 


JeTi's House


Tiffany suddenly felt a chill run up her spine. She turned to Jessica.

"Hey, did you feel that?"

"What?"

"I felt... something cold go up my spine." Jessica squinted.

"Maybe something bad is going to happen." Tiffany let out a breath of air.

"Yeah, sure Jessi. Nice try! You're still mad about losing four times in a row!" 

"NO I'M NOT! YOU CHEATED! IT DOESN'T EVEN COUNT!" They continued bickering for the rest of the day, 


YoonYul's House (will mostly be the extra part of the story)


Yoona pulled open their apartment window and shouted in joy.

"YEEEEEES! I'M FINALLY IN!" Yuri sat on the couch, an indifferent look on her face. 

"Whatever... that isn't what you should be happy about anyway." Yoona turned to face her.

"Then, what should I be happy about?" Yuri smirked. 

"You should be happy that people voted on ME! YoonYul lives! I beat Seohyun by 11 votes!" Yoona sat beside her, looking slightly dejected.

"Yeah, I guess... but I feel sorry for Seo-baby." 

"Why?"

"Because, whoever loses the poll will have un-requited feelings for me forever, and will eventually end up as a lonely old woman living with fifty cats." Yuri stood up quickly.

"WHAT!? Where did you read that from!?" Yoona held up a magazine.

"This magazine the author gave to me." 

"WHAT!? OH MAH INESS. WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING. MAKNAE DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE ALONE FOR THE REST FOR HER LIFE!" 

"Well... it's in the contract of the poll. It does, however, say that if people vote on a replacement for her feelings, the contract will be burned." Yuri sat puffed out her chest, a look of determination plastered to her face.

"WE'LL FIND A REPLACEMENT, THEN." She turned to the audience.

"PICK HER REPLACEMENT, QUICKLY! SEOHYUN CAN'T BE A CAT LADY! SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO KNIT A CAT SWEATER AND I DON'T WANT HER TO LEARN ANYTIME SOON!"


 


A/N: Soo, how was that? Pretty cool right? Yerp, yerp. I updated two stories today! I SHOULD GET A MEDAL... MADE OF CHOCOLATE. TO, TSL, I'M STILL WORKING ON THAT HAPPY ONE-SHOT. IT WILL BE OUT SOON. DON'T YOU WORRY. SERIOUSLY, WHAT'S WITH ME AND POLLS THESE DAYS? I KNOW I PUT SOME REALLY WEIRD OPTIONS BUT IT ONLY ALLOWS FOUR AND I COULDN'T REALLY THINK ANYBODY THAT COULD GO WITH SEOHYUN. I MIGHT MAKE ANOTHER POLL FOR HER BECAUSE I DON'T WANT HER TO BE A CAT LADY. 


I ALMOST FORGOT. I WANTED TO SHOW YOU GUYS THESE PICTURES. I KNOW. THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL. I COULDN'T FIND ONE OF SEO AND IU. I WANTED TO SHOW YOU HOW THESE PAIRINGS WOULD LOOK TOGETHER.

 http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3h65s38Ni1qhz4joo1_500.jpg 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9q2dqOCSE1qb9v7mo3_1280.jpg