What's wrong?

Hopeful

Tiffany walked into her house, running into the bedroom, leaving Eunjung and Jessica alone.

"What's with Pany?" Jessica looked towards the room.

"I don't know... un-pack your things, I'm going to go check on her." Eunjung nodded, grabbing her luggage and heading to the guest room. The Ice princess walked over to her room, the door squeaked as she lightly pushed it open. Tiffany lay, sprawled out on the bed, face planted on a pillow. Jessica sat down, the mattress creaking slightly under the weight. She placed her hand on the small of Tiffany's back. 

"Tiff... are you alright?" Tiffany spoke, her answer muffled by the pillow. Jessica shook her lightly. 

"Stephi, I can't hear you." The latter lifted her head up.

"I'm fine, why don't you go back to your, EUNIE." Jessica raised a brow.

"Are you sure? You seem mad about something. Do you... regret your decision, maybe?" 

"My decision? I do... regret cheating on you." The blonde slid her hand under the younger's shirt unconsciously, rubbing the soft skin.

"I know that." Jessica smiled gently, assuring the guilty Mushroom. 

"I was refering to you and the... Dork." Tiffany took comfort in Jessica's soft touch.

"I... don't. I'm glad I decided to take a break. You probably don't know this but... Taeyeon and I, argued a lot. The small fights were starting to chip away at our relationship. I knew we had to do something or... it would be over. Taeyeon would never initiate our break, she hates conf-" 

"Confrontation." Jessica interrupted. 

"Sunny told me about that aspect of Taeyeon." Tiffany frowned.

"Hmm, you guys are... pretty close, now, right?" The older woman noticed the latter's expression. 

"Yeah, we are... but... we might never have a relationship that is as strong as the one I have with you." The brunette smiled. 

"Thanks, Jessi." The blonde smiled back, deciding to tease the Mushroom a bit.

"You are very much, welcome... but, the closest relationship I have is probably with MY Eunie~!" 

 Tiffany pouted.

"Hmph, whatever. I don't even care!" She smashed her face back into her pillow, mumbling, "Stupid" and "Eunie". Realizing just how sensitive the younger was, Jessica sighed softly, her hand sliding up and down Tiffany's smooth back. 

"Fany~, I was joking." The younger was un-responsive. 

"Fany, Fany, Tiffany~! You should know I love you the most~!" The brunette peeked up.

"Really?" Jessica nodded.

"Of course..." Tiffany beamed happily, until Jessica finished her sentence.

"For now, anyway." 

"For now? What do you mean?" Jessica looked at her incredulously.

"Well, yeah... I'll probably find someone to spend the rest of my life with, loving, someday."

"Why do you need someone else, when you have me to love?"

"Why did you decide to date Taeyeon?" 

"Because... I fell in love with her?" 

"Exactly. Don't you think that will happen to me, too?" Tiffany scrutinized Jessica's face.

"NO." Jessica stared at the younger woman in disbelief.

"What!? That's horrible! Am I really that bad?" 

"It's already happened to you, Jessi. You told me, yourself. Why do you want to fall in love, twice?"

"Because... it's gone now. My love is lost somewhere out there. I... just want it back." Tiffany scowled at her use of words. 

"Her love is gone, huh?"

"You don't need anyone for that! I'll get you a cat! Two if you want!"

"I'm not dating a cat, Fany!" 

"Why not!? Cats are awesome!" Jessica gave her a look of disgust.

"Aish, what's wrong with you, today? First, you don't say a word the entire time we walked here, then you start talking about getting into a relationship with cats? I think you're going crazy, being Taeyeon withdrawn did all of this to you? I should give her a ca-"

"Don't, this isn't about Taeyeon. This is about you and cats!"

"LOOK, I don't want a cat! I want a person! I'm not going to be some spinster lady! I can tell now, you've gone insane! Do I need to call Dr.Choi, again?"

"Oh, not HER! She eats all our food every time she comes over!"

"Yeah, but she's an excellent therapist! I'm making an appointment with he-"

"No! Come on! Why can't we call Dr.Kwon?"

"She isn't a therapist! Plus she's too health conscious. Last time she came over, she threw out all of our snacks. I'm calling Dr.Choi, GOT IT? No hiding the food, either."

"Fine." Her head plopped back onto the pillow.


​A/N: Heey~! It's been like... three days, since I've updated, right? Sorry, I've been... busy-ish... sort of... okay not really. I was just distracted for a while. This update is pretty short, I apologize for that, too. To, TSL, I read your story~! You feel close to me!? You? My number one fan? ALRIGHT, I have a fan! I'll make sure to inform if I write another story, bro... or sis? Quite frankly, I think of you more as a cousin, for some reason.