You're still mad?

Hopeful

Taeyeon waddled over to the couch, sitting beside a very focused Sunny. 

"Hey, Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, SUNNY~!"

Sunny's body jolted upwards from the shock. She dropped her game in the process. 

"Yeesh, what's up with you? All you've done is play games and yawn."

The bunny yawned un-consciously, picking up the dropped item. 

"Hmm."

Taeyeon groaned, yanking the game away from Sunny.

"Hmm? That's all I get!? Are you still angry!?"

Soonkyu glared.

"Well, I'm mad now! You took my game just to nag!"

The Ahjumma scowled. 

"You've been acting like I don't exist! This isn't about the stupid game, Sunny!" 

"What are you trying to say?"

Sunny snatched the game back. Taeyeon let out a deep breath.

"YOU ARE STILL MAD! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ADMIT IT!? I CHEATED, SUNNY, DON'T TELL ME IT DOESN'T BOTHER YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY! DON'T TELL ME, YOU BELIEVE A SINGLE DAY OF ANGER COULD MAKE UP FOR WHAT I'VE DONE! YOU'VE BEEN ACTING LIKE A JERK WITHOUT REALIZING IT!" 

The older woman sighed.

"Your heart is in pain, Sunny. It needs to release it. Just tell me you're mad."

Sunny stared at the pattern on the walls. Blue and green were suddenly very interesting. The older woman sat beside the younger.

"Sunny, say it. It makes me... cringe to think you don't care. That you're... fine with the affair. Almost as if... you never loved me. Say you're mad, to prove you love- no, loved me."

Sunny looked up, bewildered. 

"What? Loved? Taeyeon-ah, I said I would love you forever. I don't go against my word."

Soonkyu stared at Taeyeon, making sure her message got across. 

"I'm honestly not mad... I'm more... disappointed, overall. I feel like this- us... our relationship now, is meaning-less. I don't want to love you anymore. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I'm... tired. Of... everything. I don't want to talk anymore, I don't want to think about you, anymore if it's not as my spouse." 

"Sunny, you don't want to be my friend?" 

"I don't want you as a friend. I never did. Take me as a lover or leave me as a stranger. You decide, now. By the time I move in with Jeshika, I'll know you aren't interested. That's the time I'm giving you." 

"That's... fine."

Taeyeon suddenly thought of someone.

"Hyomin... why did you accept her? You set her up for a heart-break, you do realize that, right?"

"I was being an idiot... I never should've."

"How will you make it up to her after you've ended the relationship?"

Sunny smiled at Taeyeon weakly.

"I don't know..."


THE PARK


"Ahahahaha, Hyomin-ah! You're so cute~! I have to take a picture!"

Hyomin looked at her incredulously. 

"No! You can't take a picture of me like this!"

Ice-cream dribbled down her chin as she spoke. Eunjung snapped the picture before doubling over in laughter.

"Ahahahaha, you made it even better!"

Hyomin pouted as Eunjung wiped off the ice-cream.

"Yeesh, you call yourself a folding screen? A folding screen is loyal to their owners! Delete the picture!"

"No way! I'm not just your folding screen... I'M YOUR BESTFRIEND."

Hyomin scoffed.

"When was that decided?"

"Right now! NOW THAT I AM... you have to tell me... what's been bothering you?"

Hyomin stared at the trees, swaying in the breeze.

"FINE, it's... my... girlfriend... I know she doesn't feel the same way about me."

Eunjung frowned.

"She has a girlfriend... huh? The people I like... seems to always love somebody else. Has someone cursed me?" 


FLASHBACK


"Jiyeon, UNNIE~!" A young brunette glomped her friend into a hug. The woman laughed.

"Hello, Eunie." She patted the girl's head. Eunjung beamed as she felt the slender fingers of the one she loved, slide through her hair. 

"Unnie... I have something to tell you. I've been meaning to-"

A yell interrupted the conversation. 

"JIYEON~!"

"MINHO!"

Jiyeon pushed Eunjung aside, running to the man.

"Oh, Minho-oppa, I've missed you so much!" 

"Jiyeon..."

Eunjung stared at the two. The woman abruptly turned to face her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, this is Eunjung, Oppa! Eunjung, this is Choi Minho, my future hus-"

Eunjung held up her hand.

"Stop," She smiled wryly. 

"I get the idea. Unnie, I think I'm going to get some... ice-cream... bye."

Jiyeon pulled her wrist.

"But... it's Winter."

Eunjung feigned ignorance.

"Yeah... what do you mean? What's wrong with ice-cream in the Winter?"

Jiyeon stared at her in disbelief.

"But, it's too-"

Eunjung turned away.

"Bye, Unnie."

That was the last time she would see Eunjung.


A tap broke Eunjung away from her thoughts.

"Are you alright, Eunie? You looked kind of... zoned out."

Eunjung smiled back at her, straining .

"No, it's nothing... I just... want some soup, now."

Hyomin raised a thin brow.

"What? It's Summer, why would you eat soup in-" 

"Because I like soup!"

Eunjung hopped off the bench, running to the nearest restaurant. Hyomin, realizing her friend just ran away, called out to her.

"EUNJUNG, WAIT! AT LEAST LET ME COME WITH YOU!"

The tall woman, leapt off the bench, chasing after her hyper folding screen.


A/N: Hey~! As you may already know... I'm not going to update on weekdays as much as I used to! YOU GUYS ARE STARTING SCHOOL! NO TIME TO KEEP UP WITH MY UPDATES! SO, I'M GOING TO WRITE A ONE-SHOT, FOR TSL with my spare time! If you read my comment below, you'll see that I've asked YOU, yeah YOU, to toss out what you want to made into a one-shot, too! SEE? NO FAVORTISM, HERE! Hahaha... I do feel closer to TSL, though... I'LL STILL UPDATE ON THE WEEKDAYS! Don't think by, 'less', I meant, never! I THINK THIS WAS LONGER! WAS IT!? I DON'T WANT TO SHIP YULSIC!