Sleep with me

Hopeful

I drag myself to the room Tiffany and I share. This room used to be sacred, a place where only Tiffany and I, were allowed in at night. Now? I'm not so sure anymore. Taeyeon could've... No, now's not the time to think about that. I walk towards the bed while shoving out images of Taeyeon and Tiffany on it, from my head. Grabbing a pillow and a small blanket, I make my way towards the door, only to be blocked by a certain mushroom. 

"Where are you going Jessie?" I look at her with confusion plastered on my forehead. 

"Uh, to the living room." I emphasize "living room" like she's some kind of mental patient in need of assistance. She squints her eyes before saying, 

"No, you're not. You are staying right here!" She imitates the way I spoke to her. Well played, Mushroom. 

"No, thanks for suggesting that, but I think the living room is fine." I smile before trying to push myself through the little space that's left of the doorway. She's unrelenting, of course. 

"Why don't you want to sleep with me?" What kind of question is that? I think it's fairly obvious why I don't want to sleep with her. There are TWO reasons, actually. I'll just use the second one as an excuse, the first one... Would only make her feel guilty. 

"You move around a lot and always hog the blankets. I have work tomorrow, I need some sleep." She puts a finger on her chin while looking up. 

"Is that why you always go to bed before me? I knew something was up! You're so smart! Whenever you fall asleep, you're like a log! Nothing wakes you up! How about this, Jessi, what if I wait for you to fall asleep?" I shake my head side to side. 

"How will you know when I've fallen asleep?" Tiffany flashes her gem-like smile before answering,

"I can tell. It's easy! I just listen to your breathing! I actually listen to it sometimes when I can't sleep." I don't know if I should be flattered or creeped out. 

"Uuh, I wouldn't want to keep you up. Really, it'd be less trouble if I slept in the living room." As my final attempt, I try to push my way through again, only to be crushed in one of Tiffany's death hugs. She rarely uses them. 

"Jessi, SLEEP WITH ME." My lungs... crushed. Everything becomes black. The last thing I hear is, "Goodnight, Jessi." Followed by a chaste kiss on the forehead before I drift off into the darkness.


Tiffany's POV 

"Hehe, Jessi is soooo cute when's she sleeping!" I snuggle up closer to the so-called "Ice Princess". The sound of her soft breathing is the only thing I hear before I slip into dreamland.


A/N: LIKE I SAID, Jeti is hardly serious! I needed something to lighten up the mood of this fanfiction. Also, to Taeminsunnylover... You WANT to cry? I'll dedicate my next chapter to you, then! SUNYEON WILL BE DRAMATIC AND DEPRESSING FOREVER! Er, for MOST of this story. Not forever. I mean, unless you want them to be? I could do that if you really want it...