Sunbyung!?

Hopeful

"Heeeeeeey, Sunnnnnnnny!" The ahjumma called for Sunny through the bathroom door. The sound of water running could be faintly heard. A squeak resounded, the water stopped.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeees, Taengooooooooooooooo?" The ahjumma smiled dorkily at the nickname.

"Yooooooou're getting a caaaall!" The Bunny pulled the bathroom door open, she tied her bathrobe before taking the phone. Something was familiar about the numbers on the screen... 

"Why didn't I save them in my contacts?"  Sunny flipped the phone open. 

"Hello?" She heard faint giggling... 

"That voice... No, it can't be."  

"Hehe, hi, Sunny! Your voice is still so cute." 

"H-hyomin...?" Taeyeon, now sitting on the bed, shot her head up. 

"Hy-o-min?" She mouthed to Sunny. The latter responded by mouthing back, 

"I'll tell you about her later."

"Yes, my bunny~! It's me, your folding screen~! I've been missing you! Have you missed me~? Why haven't we talked in so looong?" The Bunny smiled apologetically, as if Hyomin could see her. 

"I'm sorry, byung-poong, I know we haven't talked in a really long time~!" A certain ahjumma, still sitting on the bed, wondered why her bunny sounded so happy. Who was that woman to Sunny!? Why is she a folding screen!? 

"Well, to make it up to your faithful folding screen, go out with me tomorrow!" 

"T-tomorrow? I'm sorry, I have something planned with a friend..." A cute whine escaped Hyomin's mouth

"Mmmm, c'mon Sunny-bunny~! Why can't I just go with you AND your friend!"

"What? I wouldn't be able to give you my full attention, that wouldn't be fair to you."

"I wouldn't care! I'm your byung-poong remember? I'm supposed to be un-noticed!"

"B-but, we aren't even doing anything fun! We're just going furniture shopping!" Desperation was filling her tone. 

"Wait, why are you even going furniture shopping with a frie- oh my gosh, ARE YOU REPLACING ME!? ARE YOU TRYING TO FIND A NEW BYUNG-POONG!?"

"No, no! You'll always be the only one for me! I'm just buying furniture for the condo we're going to live in, toge-" Taeyeon's head shot up, once again. This time it stayed up. 

"WHAT!? Only one for me!? WHO IS THIS, 'HYOMIN'!? Does Sun-bun like her, more than me!?"

"LIVING TOGETHER!? OH, FUDGE NO! THAT'S EVEN WORSE THAN BUYING A NEW FOLDING SCREEN! SUNNY, I AM GOING WITH YOU GUYS! I HAVE TO MEET THIS 'FRIEND' WHO'S TRYING TO STEAL MY BUNNY AWAY FROM ME!" The ahjumma could barely hear the voice from the phone.

"Wow, she can yell... maybe even louder than Fany. Wait, did she just say, 'MY BUNNY'!? OH SWEET PEAS, NO! SHE'S MY BEST-FRIEND! NOT THAT 'FOLDING SCREEN' LADY'S!"

"No, no, no, Hyomin, it's not what you think! They could never take your place!"

"NO, I'm going. Meet me at the Caramel Cafe at EXACTLY 6:30! TELL YOUR 'FRIEND' to meet us there! AFTER we talk, we'll go furniture shopping!"

"B-but-"

"MEET ME, THERE."

"Ugh, FINE!" Hyomin smiled at the wall she was facing.

"Good, I'm excited to see you, again! Don't be late! Bye!" With that being said, she hung up. Sunny groaned. Why are her friends so crazy? No, not all of her friends are crazy, it's just THAT friend! She looked at her phone ruefully. 

"Why did I have to pick you up!?" She tossed the phone in the direction of the bed without bothering to look where she was throwing. A thump was heard before an injured ahjumma rubbed her head, saying,

"OUCH! Sunny, what the peas!? Why do you keep hurting me!? First you slap me, now you throw a phone at me!?" Sunny, after realizing she just threw her phone at the girl she LOVED, ran over to Taeyeon, caressing the injured spot.

"I'm sorry, Tae-Tae! I didn't mean to throw my phone at you, I was just frustrated!" The ahjumma forgot what she was thinking about while "her" bunny rubbed the sore spot. Suddenly, Taeyeon remembered why she was feeling "slightly" jealous. 

"Sunny, tell me about this, Hyomin, lady." Sunny, still rubbing the wound, smiled. 

"Sure, we should lay down, though. This is going to take a while, Hyomin's a really... 'Special' girl." Sunny used quotations when saying, "special". Taeyeon knew what she was trying to imply. The taller of the two collapsed on the bed, followed by the younger woman. Taeyeon felt she had to say this,

"Now... Are you going to sleep with JUST the bathrobe on? I think I'd like that... Kekekekekeke..." A second sore spot formed on her head after saying that.


​A/N: Hello~! Yeah, you guys guessed it! HYOMIN, was the mystery lady-woman-girl! SUNBYUNG! To, TSL, I'M SPECIAL? THANK YOU. *Tears stream down face* I-I, I just... I don't know what to say... just... THANK YOU. BUT, you were thinking BYUN thoughts when Tiffany was trying to prove that she was better than Daniel!? I only have one more question for you... DO YOU WANT MORE BYUN-MOMENTS? To, AsukaEnergetic, I SEE, well, I guess I'll have to wait for the true amount of your love!