SUNSICA!?

Hopeful

Taeyeon pointed an accusing finger at Sunny. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME JESSICA CALLED YOU!? WHAT'S EVEN WORSE IS THAT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU FOUND A PLACE TOGETHER WITH HER!" The one being questioned looks un-fazed with the other's attempt to make her feel guilty. It seems as though she's used to this behavior from the latter. With a sigh, the one known as Sunny, still on the floor, looked at the girl in front of her. 

"Why does it matter to you if Jesshi and I got a place together?" The slightly taller girl's mouth sagged open before twitching.

"JESSHI!? WHAT!? WHEN DID YOU START CALLING HER THAT!?" Sunny's eyebrows furrowed together. 

"I don't know. We've gotten pretty close these days. I don't see why it matters, people give nicknames to people they like, right?" 

"LIKE!? YOU 'LIKE' HER!? IS THAT WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH ME ANYMORE!? BECAUSE YOU WANT ALONE TIME WITH 'JESSHI'? HOW COULD YOU!? I'VE KNOWN YOU LONGER! WE'VE BEEN CLOSER LONGER AND YOU STILL CHOOSE HER OVER ME!?" The aegyo filled girl's confusion was evident until realization struck her. She waved her hands in the air back and forth repeatedly. 

"NO, nooo! It's not like that!" Taeyeon wasn't convinced, nor was she excited at the thought of Sunny and Jessica being together.

"OH, YEAH, SURE YOU DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE 'THAT'! WHATEVER! I DON'T CARE! GO AHEAD AND BE... BE... SUNSICA!" Sunny couldn't help but gag internally... Jessica as a friend? Yes. Jessica as a GIRLfriend? Eugh... No, thank you... 

"Taeyeon, I REALLY don't 'like' her! You're making a big deal out of nothing!" Taeyeon's eyes widened slightly as she remembered saying the exact same thing... To Sunny. 


FLASHBACK. 


An enraged bunny shoved the door to her house open with such a force, you could see the trees sway in fear  Following her in was a very apologetic ahjumma. Sunny storms through the house before huffing loudly and sitting on the couch abruptly. Taeyeon takes a seat beside her, resulting in her scooting away. 

"Aw... C'mon Sunny! All I did was kiss her cheek!" The bunny turns her head sharply in the pea-obsessed woman's direction, her arms now crossed.

"JUST a kiss on the cheek!? Your lips were so close to hers, YOU TWO WERE PRACTICALLY KISSING." Taeyeon shook her head. 

"Please, Sunny, it was just a friendly kiss on the cheek! You know I don't like Tiffany as anything more than a friend." Sunny only huffed and turned away. 

"Sunny, I REALLY don't "like" her! You're making a big deal out of nothing!" The bunny only scooted farther while refusing to look at the ahjumma. Taeyeon had enough. 

"Tch, fine, be that way!" She stormed out of the house. That night she slept over at Jeti's house. The first crack in the heart of their relationship. Correction. Relationship.


 I said the same thing to Sunny and now I'm dating Tiffany. Now, she's said it. I think I know what that means. There's an exceptionally large difference in this scenario, though... There's no need for Sunny to lie. She can be totally open about it. She won't have to worry about anyone getting hurt. What scares me the most is... My heart clenches at just the thought of her and Jessica being affectionate around me. 


"...Taeyeon. Taeyeon? TAEYEON!"  Sunny, now standing in front of Taeyeon, waved her hand in front of the girl. Taeyeon widens her eyes and blinks rapidly, before shaking her head back and forth. 

"What's wrong? You just blanked out for a while."Taeyeon ignored the question. She took the latter's hands and held them.

"Sunny, please... Don't move in with Jessica." 

"Why?" 

"I... Just can't stand the thought of you living with her."

"That doesn't make any sense... UNLESS... Taeyeon, do you not like Jessica?" Taeyeon shakes her head rapidly. 

"No, no! Jessica's great!"

"TAEYEON, it's not good to compliment someone when you don't mean it."

"No, no, I really mean it! Jessica is really gre-" 

"Enough, you don't have to say that! I already know. I think I know how to fix this!" The ahjumma's hands have slipped from Sunny's and were now, waving around, swishing the air. 

"No, no, no, no, no, no, noooo! Sunny, JESSICA IS AWESOME! SHE'S... SHE'S LIKE PEAS! YEAH... PEAS!" It was already too late. Sunny already sent a text to  Jessica about all of them meeting up at the cafe across the street. 

"C'mon Taeyeon, let's get dressed!" 

"Nooooo! Sunny, I told you, Jessica is really cool!" A shirt was thrown on her face. 

"Get ready!" 


A/N: HAHAH! THE ROLES HAVE SWITCHED. Sunny is the oblivious one in this chapter. Taeyeon still hasn't realized her feelings. Her heart has, but her mind hasn't. THAT was cliche... I'm sorry. I KNOW, my updates are really short, I'm sorry... I'll try to make them longer! Was this long enough? Or should I make them a bit longer?