Let's talk.

Hopeful

 

Hey. I know I've been inconsistant with my updates. Testing is coming up and I've been preoccupied recently. I know I said I would update every Saturday, but I have to revoke that statement for now. 


 

Yoona sat alone in Yuri's car. The shock of her "baby's"confession was enough to leave her paralyzed for thirty minutes. A knock on her window shook her out of her trance. 

 

"Unnie? What are you still doing outside of my drive-way?" Yoona pushed open the door, grabbing Seohyun by the collar and tossing her in the back-seat. 

 

"Ow, what the sweet potato!?" 

 

"Don't use that kind of language with me!"

 

"You aren't my mother! I might have to call her, though! You've lost your mind!" Yoona swung around, slapping Seohyun across the face.

 

"Ow!" Seohyun reeled down the side window, calling out to her mother.

 

"MOM! YOONA IS TRIPPIN' POTATOES! HELP M-" The older woman smashed her hand onto Seohyun's mouth, pulling away quickly at the feeling of something wet against her palm.

 

"EW! Why'd you do that!? DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS TO A PERSON'S HAND?" Seohyun spit out the window, coughing at the taste of leather steering wheel and sweat. 

 

"DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS TO TRY TO HOLD SOMEONE CAPTIVE IN YOUR CAR?" Yoona put a hand under her chin, stopping to think for a moment. 

 

"I don't think it's really all that dangerous... it'd be a lot more scary for the victim, anyway." Seohyun took Yoona's moment of distraction as a sign to escape. She tried to leap out of the window, only to be held at the waist and pulled back in. 

 

"You aren't leaving until you listen to me!"

 

"Why can't you talk to me like a normal person! A coffee shop, a living room, the laundry detergent isle in Wal-Mart, are all fine places to speak with someone! YOU choose the back-seat of a car!" 

 

"SORRY, I didn't have the time to plan out our talk about you wanting to get all up on this, for who knows how many years!" Seohyun gasped.

 

"I don't want to, 'get all up on' you! Yoona, I want to settle down with you! I-I, I want children with you! I don't just want to 'get up on you'!" The older woman almost stopped breathing. 

 

"What?" 

 

"This is why I wanted you to just forget about what I said! You and Yuri-unnie are already set. There isn't even the slightest chance that I will ever be with you." Yoona's eyes were glossed over. It was obvious that she had zoned out after Seohyuns's statement. Seohyun snapped at her, gaining her attention. 

 

"Yoon-" 

 

"Unnie," She corrected. "I think it'd be best if we... not speak to eachother for awhile."