An extra!

Hopeful

"Well, Hyomin and I have been friends for a really long ti-" An obnoxious ringtone interrupted the Bunny's sentence. Taeyeon, who sat closer to the phone, was hesitant when picking it up... a cellphone fear? The pea lover cradled the phone carefully in her hand, giving it to Sunny. The bunny looked at the phone. 

"No caller ID? The number doesn't look familiar... what's with the area code? It looks like it's from America." Flipping the phone open, the younger woman spoke softly.

"Hello...?" A small chuckle escaped the speakers of her phone.

"Why do you sound so scared? It's me." Sunny's eyes widened. Putting the phone on speaker, she whispered to Taeyeon, 

"Do you know who this is?" Taeyeon shook her head. 

"Who is it?" The Bunny had a grave look. 

"It's... the Author..." The older woman paled before stuttering out, 

"Th-the... Author?" Another chuckle flowed from Sunny's phone.

"You guys are horrible at whispering. I'm on speaker, right?" 

"Uhm, y-yes."

"Well, do you two know why I've called you?" The bunny and Ahjumma both shook their heads, answering simultaneously, 

"No." 

"Why did you guys sound so scared before, then?" 

"Because... we know what you can do." I gasped in mocked shock.

"Huh! How dare you! Did you really think I was going to erase you from the story!?"

"Well, if you didn't call us for that... why did you call?"

"Uuuh, to say, 'hi'. Why? I can't do that to my least favorite characters?" 

"WHAT!? Least favorite!?"

"Well, yeah. Sunny, you're too understanding, and Taeyeon... you're... Taeyeon." Both were in shock.

"WHAT!? Since when is being understanding a bad thing!" Taeyeon pulled the phone back.

"AND, you don't like me because I'm... ME!? What!?"

"I really made a mistake with your character traits. Being understanding is a good thing, but being too understanding isn't. You have to know when to stay mad. Taeyeon... you're... still Taeyeon." 

"You're such a jerk! That's it! We're hanging up!" 

"No, no! Wait! I WAS KIDDING!" Both, weren't convinced. 

"YES, I WAS KIDDING!"

"Fine."

"Except about Taeyeon..."

"WHAT!? C'mon Sunny, hang up on this JERK!" Sunny merely shook her head.

"Author kind of has a point... you're... Taeyeon. Hey, Author, why did you have to make me, like Taeyeon? Why couldn't I be in love with Jessica? We could have a love triangle with Tiffany, while Taeyeon is just a side character!" Taeyeon gasped.

"Huh!? How could you!? Who's side are you on!?" I heard pillows being fluffed and muffled shouts... weird. Wait! I'm wasting minutes! 

Author has hung up. 


A/N: Uhm... I have no idea why I wrote that. You're probably wondering why I switched from First and third person views? Well, I did that because I'M THE AUTHOR, which means I see everything that the characters do, so, I can speak in third person. I can speak in first person because... that's how I was supposed to do this little chapter if I were a character in the story. I'm not one of those Authors that actually PUTS themselves into the story, forever. I just like to include myself in extra chapters. After this, the chapters will continue as if THIS one didn't exist. To, TSL, you want more Byun stuff? ALRIGHT! I'll make sure to add some in my next chapter.