Manatees

Hopeful

"You're breaking up with me?" Taeyeon cringed, knowing Tiffany would throw a temper tantrum in the next minute. 

 

"I am, but it's not me, it's you." 

 

"WHAT!?"

 

"No! Wait I meant to say -" She was slapped in the face, Tiffany ran out of the restaurant to punch a  hole in something. 

 

Sunny came out from under the table, patting Taeyeon's head. 

 

"At least she didn't flip the table over." Tiffany suddenly ran back in, kicking the table over and slapping Taeyeon again. 

 

"Oops." 


Jessica sat in her car, tapping her fingers against the steering wheel, the cat in her lap purring. She looked down at it, frowning. 

 

"I don't even like cats . . . where did I even find you?" 

 

"JESSICA, START THE CAR." Oh great, she's back. Tiffany snatched the cat off of her lap, rubbing her face all over it. 

 

"My cat isn't a tissue -"

 

'You don't know what I'm going through!" 

 

"That's what the vet said after taking a look at that cat. The cat's evil sometimes, and I think he might have eaten your hairbrush." 

 

"Again? This is like, the third time." 

 

"Yeah, we really have to put him in a cage or something." Tiffany dropped the cat, throwing her hands on Jessica's thighs. 

 

"Thanks, for everything." 

 

" . . . Don't mention it. Seriously, my dad would have a heart-attack."


"So, uh . . . you made this yourself?"

 

"Yeah, do you like it?" Eunjung shifted the food on her plate, noticing that it moved on its own a while before.

 

"Uh, yeah, it's great." Hyomin laughed, tossing a bit of water on Eunjung's plate.

 

"Sorry, I noticed yours moved a bit. It does that sometimes." Eunjung thought about her friendship with Hyomin, wondering if eating this thing on her plate was worth it. 

 

"I wonder what accidently dropped into the pot when I turned around, I heard a splash."

 

It wasn't. Not even a bit.