Sunbyung is... REAL!?

Hopeful

Jessica pounded her chest, coughing and gasping for air. Tiffany sat beside her, a tad worried about the blonde's state of health at the moment. 

"Do you need CPR, Jessi?" That only caused Jessica to cough more, but with a slightly redder face. 

"N-no, haaaaah, I'm fine. Why does everyone ask about SunSica!? Do you guys WANT us to date!?" TaeNy and Hyomin rejected the idea immediately.

"NO!" 

"Good, stop asking! I'm not in the mood to choke again!" Hyomin grinned.

"So... since you guys don't want to date... Sunny, I was wondering, would you, go on a date with me?" JeTi and Taeyeon spit up their coffee, onto the table this time. Jessica began choking again while Tiffany rubbed and patted her back. Taeyeon stared wide-eyed at the scene.

"WHAT!? OH, MY PEAS! SUNNY, SAY NO! NO, NO, NO, NO!"  Hyomin shifted on the older woman's lap, straddling Sunny's waist. The Bunny blushed a deeper shade of red. Hyomin glided her hands to Sunny's soft cheeks. 

"Will you?" She stuttered out an answer.

"I-I'm... y-you, m-me? Uhm... y-yes?" The Folding screen beamed happily, leaning her face closer, she rested her forehead against Sunny's. Tiffany squealed inwardly at the adorable sight while Jessica, and a certain Ahjumma were disgusted. 

Hyomin lowered her head slightly, just as their lips were about to touch... TaengSic interrupted the moment.

"WELL, WE SHOULD GO NOW!" Tiffany slapped Jessica's arm.

"Yeesh, you guys ruined the moment!" The blonde beside her was shocked.

"Wait, you wanted them to kiss!?"

"Of course I did! They look so cute together!" Taeyeon budded in after.

"No way! Sunny would look cuter with someone her size!" Hell-Fany awakened. 

"Wait... ARE YOU SAYING WE DON'T LOOK CUTE TOGETHER!?" Taeyeon's eyes widened, waving her hands back and forth she answered with,

"No, NO, we look great together!" 

"REALLY? You wouldn't want someone YOUR SIZE!?"

"No, no, I was just saying Sunny would look better with someone her size!" Tiffany grabbed Jessica's hand.

"Come on Jessica, WE ARE LEAVING!" The new couple didn't pay any mind to the argument.


Outside of the cafe


The blonde being dragged out of the cafe knew she had to say something.

"W-wait, Tiff, I have to go shopping with Su-" The Mushroom turned her head sharply.

"OH, SO YOU'RE PICKING SUNNY OVER ME, NOW!?" 

"No, no, Honey, you know how important you are to me, but Sunny..." Tiffany stopped walking abruptly. 

"...did you just call me, Honey?"

"Uhm... yeah. I'm just used to calling you that when we argue-"

"We aren't arguing! We're just... having a loud discussion!"

"Well, can we stop? I need to go back and-"

"No, Jessi, come with me! Sunny has Hyomin and... the one who shall not be named, to help her!" The blonde shook her head. Tiffany could be so childish sometimes...

"You should come, too. You and Tae-"

"Shall not be named!"

"Sorry, you and the Ahjumma fought over something stupid."

"It wasn't stupid! She thinks we don't look cute together!"

"Ugh, whatever. I'm going back." 

"Jessica..."

"NO, Miyoung, enough. Either you come with me, or leave without me." Tiffany pouted, grasping Jessica's hand, she intertwined their fingers.

"You didn't have to use my Korean name..." 


At the cafe


"Aish, nice going, Taeyeon! Now Jessica AND Tiffany are gone." Sunny furrowed her eyebrows, Hyomin, still straddling Sunny, pressed her finger to the wrinkled skin.

"You shouldn't press your eyebrows together like that..." Sunny turned crimson as Hyomin removed her finger and kissed the spot. Taeyeon looked at them in distaste and jealousy.

"Eugh, can you guys do that somewhere else?" Hyomin chuckled.

"Hahah, don't be bitter because you and Tiffany are fighting." The girl being spoken about, walked in, along with an Ice princess. The Mushroom took a seat, a hand still locked with Jessica's. 

"So," The blonde woman began, scooting into her seat. 

"Don't you have something to say, Tiffany?" The brunette looked down.

"Sorry, I over-reacted... Danshin." Both Sunny and Taeyeon looked up.

"HEY! I'm not counting that as an apology!" Jessica giggled sweetly.

"She said, Sorry, didn't she? That counts." Taeyeon retorted with,

"Yeah, but she insulted me AND Sunny after!"

"Still counts, even if she insulted my Bunny." Hyomin added. As Sunny blushed, the Ahjumma huffed and crossed her arms.

"Fine, I accept your apology, Mushroom. Let's just go." The brunette looked up indignantly.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" 

"Nothing~!" Everyone spent 15 minutes listening to TaeNy argue before slamming their heads on the table covered in dry coffee.


A/N: Sorry, greensocks, I decided not to use Hyomin against JeTi... I'm bringing in someone else for that job. TSL, she just really likes Sunny... I wouldn't call her a stalker... yet. SUNBYUNG has arrived! Don't worry, they won't last very long. Also, I NEED TO ADD SOME BYUN-NESS TO THESE CHAPTERS! THE NEXT ONE... IT HAS TO BE THE NEXT ONE. Can you guys guess who I'm going to add? Also, to saisairee, I gave you Sunbyung, sorry... there will be some Sunyeon in the next few chapters, though!