The date

Hopeful

Fany decided we should go on a date today. I said yes. There's only one more day left 'till Sunny is going to leave. I still don't know if she's found a place to live yet, maybe she'll stay longer? But, who was she talking to the other day? I was still in deep thought until I felt someone tap my shoulder. I 

"Hey, Sunny." She looks at what I'm wearing before asking, 

"Where are you going dressed like that?"  I can't look her in the eyes when I answer. 

"Just going to meet up with a friend." She beams at me, her eyes staying un-crinkled. 

"Well, have fun!" I try to grin back. I'm sorry, I lied Sunny...


At a cafe 


I walk into the cafe we're meeting at. I see Tiffany looking adorable as always, but it looks like something's bothering her. I walk over to the table she's sitting at and take a seat. I reach across the table and take one of her hands that were resting in the table. 

"Hey, Fany, what's wrong?"

"Taeyeon... Does Sunny know you've been cheating?" My eyes widen in shock, before I stutter out, 

"Uhm, y-yes, you c-could say that." She smiles and pats my hand, reassuring me.

"How'd she take it?" I think back to the day Sunny talked to me about Tiffany.

"She was very calm and soothed me when I was crying. I was the one with tears streaming down my face when she confronted me about us. She cried a bit, too, though." 

"Really? Jessi acted the same way... I think she might've cried a littler longer than Sunny, judging from your description." She smiles softly, it's bitter sweet in a way. She feels guilty. We... Both do. I look down at the menu. Tiffany knows I'm not reading it. She knows how I feel. Guilty. How am I supposed to read when all I can think about is the way Sunny looked as she was telling me she still loved me. Tiffany decides to lighten the mood. By talking about one of the people who made the mood heavy in the first place... She's a GENIUS. That's one of the things I love about her.

"There's been something bothering me. It's about Jessica. She called somebody... The more I asked about it, the more she kept trying to change the subject." Well, if we're on the topic... I should say something, too.

"Hmm, now that you mention it, something's been bothering me, too. Sunny got a call a couple days ago and when I tried to look over her shoulder, she moved the phone away and said it was, "personal". She wouldn't tell me who it was, no matter how many times I asked." We both look at eachother. The lamp standing at the middle of the table flickers, dimming, then lighting back up again. Is there something wrong with the electricity, here? We order coffee and drink in silence. The lamp continued flickering the whole time we were sitting there.


A/N: Hmmm? Something's going on with Sunsica... Finally getting down to the REAL STUFF. BY the way, Taeminsunnylover, Tiffany cheated because... She loves Taeyeon? Or maybe she's just crazy... I really don't know anymore. What's with my character development!? It's so, gappy. Rainbows!