I'm better than HIM!

Hopeful

A blonde woman collapsed on a king-sized bed, exhaustion evident on her features. A young brunette followed suit, collapsing on the bed beside the girl. The older of the two, turned her head towards the woman next to her. 

"Uuugh, why did you guys have to argue for so long?" Tiffany didn't bother apologizing.

"They were being erts!" 

"They're ALWAYS erts. You've never argued with them before."

"That was different! They were ing on random girls! You're actually IMPORTANT to me!" Jessica smiled softly.

"Glad to know you care about me. Since we're being honest here... I have something to tell you."

"What is it, Jessi?"

"You know how I said, I never looked at anybody besides you, when we were dating?" The Mushroom recalled how she squealed when Jessica said that, a year ago. It was one of the very rare times when Jessica voiced her affection.

"Yes, I do." She smiled sweetly.

"I... Uhm, here, I'll just show you." Jessica rolled off the bed, slidng down to the floor, she reached under the bed and pulled out multiple magazines. She climbed back onto the mattress before laying all the magazines out. The brunette sat up on the bed to get a better look at the magazines. Tiffany was seething with rage when she saw a certain man was on all the covers.

"DANIEL HENNEY!?" Jessica looked down sheepishly at the pictures of the man. 

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it..." The Mushroom was disgusted. 

"Ugh, I don't even know what you see in him! He isn't even THAT handsome, anyway!" The Ice princess looked up sharply. 

"What do you mean, he isn't THAT handsome!? HE'S GORGEOUS! HAVE YOU SEEN HIS CHEEKBONES AND- OH MY GOSH, THAT CHIN STRUCTURE!? OOOH, MY GOSH! I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT HIS SMILE! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!" Tiffany was incredibly offended by these statements.

"WHAT!? His chin structure is nothing to brag about and his cheekbones aren't even as nice as MINE! Have you SEEN my eyes, JESSI!? HAVE YOU!? DO YOU NOT, NOTICE HOW THEY CURVE UP WHEN I SMILE!? DO YOU SEE HOW BRIGHT MY TEETH ARE!? PUUUH-LEASE, JESSI, WHY LOOK AT HIM WHEN YOU HAVE ALL OF THIS!?" She gestured to her face dramtically while speaking. 

"HIS FACE, isn't the only thing I look at! HAVE YOU SEEN HIS BODY!? THOSE ABS, OH MY SUN-BUNS, IF ONLY HE WASN'T DATING SOMEONE, ALREADY." 

"SUN-BUNS!? AND WHO WOULD WANT TO TOUCH THOSE ROCKS, WHEN YOU COULD TOUCH THIS!?" Tiffany pulled up her shirt, revealing her pale, smooth, abdomen. She grasped onto Jessica's hand, pushing it onto her flat stomach. 

"SEE!? DO YOU FEEL HOW SOFT, THAT IS!?" The blonde was shocked that the taller woman would actually take this argument to a physical level. She was still determined to win. Yanking her hand away from Tiffany's mid-section, she retorted with,

"HAVE YOU SEEN HIM WITH SOME HAIR ON HIS CHIN!? HE LOOKS SO RUGGEDLY HANDSOME!" 

"WELL, HOW WOULD IT FEEL TO TOUCH HIS FACE!? IT'D BE ALL PRICKLY! YOU'VE FELT MY CHIN BEFORE! YOU KNOW HOW SMOOTH IT IS! I'M WAY BETTER THAN, DANIEL HENNEY!" Jessica was getting desperate, she had to defend her idol!

"WHATEVER! HE'S STILL TALLER THAN YOU!" 

"WELL, WHATEVER! I'M TALLER THAN YOU! THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!" The blonde knew when to give up. Haaaaah, now was the time. 

"I'm sorry, I can't defend your beauty, Daniel!"

"Uuugh, I'm done arguing!" 

"HAH, you admit defeat! I'M BETTER THAN DANIEL HENNEY!" Tiffany hopped off the bed to do a victory dance while Jessica smashed her head into a pillow. 

"Sheesh, to celebrate your victory, why don't you sleep with me, already?" The dancing Mushroom stopped abruptly, and jumped onto the bed, landing right beside Jessica. She embraced the older woman, tucking the blonde's head under her neck. She sighed contently before a question popped into her brain. 

"Hey, can I go furniture shopping with you and Sunny tomorrow?" Jessica blushed lightly from the embrace, she breathed in Tiffany's scent before answering, 

"Yup." The taller woman smiled, pulling Jessica closer, they drifted off into a deep slumber.


A/N: I feel like this is a, "crack" chapter. It's kind of wacky but fluffy in a sort of... Odd way. To, TSL, thanks for commenting all the time, you always ask really great questions and make awesome suggestions for the story, and I have something even better than SunSica getting together... What if I brought someone else into the story?  Muahahahahah! Can you guys guess who it could be? She was mentioned once already. Her name ends with an, "n". (Sorry, I accidently put, "m" before...) To JetiLovesAFF, you've commented a lot on my chapters, THANK YOU. Thanks for taking the time out of YOUR day to give ME feedback. Aaaah, to AsukaEnergetic, DON'T HOLD YOUR FEELINGS BACK! I LIKE BEING LOVED... Can you at least love me for making this Jeti fluff chapter?