The doctor is HERE!

Hopeful

 

 

A brunette lay her head on a companion's lap. She thought about many things, among these things were, Jessica, and Jessica, and Jessica, and Jessica, and... a bit of Taeyeon. She brushed her hand against Jessica pale neck, feeling the smooth skin. 

"How long did she say it would take for her to get here?" Jessica looked up in thought.

"Uhm... a couple hours. She said she left her house at 7." 

"Hmm..." Tiffany hummed back in reply, hand trailing down to the older woman's collar bone. 

"Hey, Jessi, are you sure about the ca-"

"YES." Tiffany huffed.

"Hmph, yeesh, I was just asking. No need to get touchy." Jessica took hold of Tiffany's wandering hand.

"I'm not the one being touchy, here." Tiffany laughed wryly, as she held Jessica's hand, lowering it to her stomach.

"Hahah, nice pun." Jessica stared at the woman beneath her.

"What's got you in such a bitter mood?" She fiddled with Jessica's fingers.

"Nothing... I'm just fretting about how much money it will cost to replace all the food." Sooyeon smiled.

"No need to worry, I hid some food in our bedroom." The girl under her, looked up in shock.

"You told me not to hide anything!" Jessica smiled widened.

"Yeah, I told YOU, not to hide anything." Stephanie scoffed.

"Hah, what ever you say, Sooyeon."

"Glad to know you feel the same way, Hwang Miyuck." Tiffany slapped the older girl's stomach.

"Yah! You know that brings up childhood trauma for me!" Jessica humored along.

"Of course I do, THAT'S why we're calling the therapist. We need to get down to root of your insanity." 

"Blah, blah, blah, Jessi. You still love this insane girl." The Jung sneered.

"Sure, keep telling yourself that." Tiffany remained firm.

"I only speak the truth, Jungie." Sooyeon raised a brow.

"Jungie? That's a new one. Eunjung usually uses th-"

"Wait... where is Eunjung, anyway?" 

"Ah, she's... somewhere? I have no idea, actually. She's always been a morning person, maybe she went for a walk." Stephanie stared at Jessica.

"Are you not going to look for her?" Jessica shook her head, beaming down at Tiffany.

"She can take care of herself, I'd rather spend my time with you." The brunette intertwined their fingers. 

"You can't act like this with others, okay? They might steal you away from me." Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Of course, I'll only act like this for you and your cat." Tiffany was about to retort until the sound of knocking interrupted her.

"HELLO~! THE DOCTOR IS HERE!" Tiffany groaned.

"Ugh, is it just me, or do our conversations always get interrupted?" Jessica placed a finger on her chin.

"Meh, it's just you." 

"HELLO~! IS SOMEONE GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR FOR ME OR DO I HAVE TO BREAK IT DOWN?"

"WE'RE COMING!" Sooyoung look at the door in disgust.

"EW, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL ME THAT MUCH! I'LL WAIT! WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE YOU OPEN THE DOOR!" JeTi shook their heads.

"The same old Dr.Choi..." Jessica pulled the door open. 

"Hey, Sooyoung." The doctor flipped her bangs out of the way. 

"THAT'S, 'DOCTOR', Sooyoung to you."

"Well, DOCTOR, why don't you come in?" Sooyoung scrutinized the door's handle.

"Did you wash your hands?" Jessica sighed.

"We didn't do anything." The doctor squinted her eyes at them.

"Yeah, suuure." She pulled a disinfectant wipe out of her pocket, rubbing the handle of the door. Tiffany blinked a few times before gesturing to their living room.

"Take a seat." The tall woman eyed their couch warily. 

"Hmm... alright..." Opening her jacket, she pulled out a box of plastic wrap, laying some out, she sat down apprehensively, mumbling to herself.

"Maybe I should've put more on it..." Ignoring the comments made by the doctor, Jessica sat down, along with Tiffany.

"So, Sooyoung-"

"DOCTOR!" 

"WHATEVER! DOCTOR, DANIEL, HARA, SEOHYUN, WHO CARES!?" Tiffany placed a hand on Jessica's shoulder. 

"Jessica, relax." Jessica sighed.

"Hah, sorry, I'm just frustrated."

"It's fine. I pushed you a bit too far, I should be the one apologizing. NOW, you're frustrated... I sensed that you were tense before I set foot into your home. What could be the cause of this?" Sooyeon spoke softly at first,

"Ah, it's just... Tiffany. I'm worried about her mental health. She keeps talking about cats and wanting me to be alone forever. What is that even supposed to MEAN!? Does she hate me or something!? WHY WOULD SHE WANT ME TO DATE A CAT!? DID SHE FALL AND HIT HER HEAD SOMEWHERE!? WHAT'S GOING ON SOOYOUNG, WHAT IS GOING ON!?" A sharp sound reverberated off the apartment walls. Jessica rubbed her sore cheek.

"Ow... why did you slap me?" Sooyoung flipped her bangs.

"You were showing signs of anxiety. I wouldn't want you to have a panic attack, while I'm on the job. That would tarnish my record."

"Did you really have to slap her, though?" Sooyoung put a finger on her chin.

"There are more... conventional methods, I suppose, but, I just really wanted to slap her." Jessica muttered under breath as Tiffany rubbed the wound.

"So, my understanding is... you two," She pointed at both of them.

"Believe you have... lost romantic interest in each other and mutually ended your relationship, is that correct?" The blonde woman in the room nodded lightly. 

"Well, if that's the case, the only reason Tiffany dislikes the thought of you with another person is because she is still attached to you. She still thinks of you as a spouse, in some way." Jessica raised a small brow as Tiffany looked up in thought.

"That doesn't make any sense. She wanted to end the relationship, first." Sooyoung's eyes lit up in curiosity.

"Mhm...  Ms.Hwang, why did you decide to end it?" The brunette looked down as she spoke.

"I... wanted it to end because, I was cheating on Jessi. I didn't want to keep hurting both of them... one had to end." The doctor smiled conclusively.

"Now, that you've made the decision, do you think you ended the right one?" Tiffany looked up in surprise. Sooyoung stood up.

"I believe my work is done here... and Ms.Ju- I mean, Jeshika," She handed Jessica a card. 

"I've been meaning to say this for a long time but... a certain mushroom always came into my head to guilt me away. If you're still single," The doctor winked. 

"I'm ready to mingle." Jessica's hand froze, she stared at the woman in shock. Tiffany scowled unconsciously. 

"Well, ta-tah! Hope to get a call, soon~!" Dr.Choi sauntered out of the apartment, closing the door behind her. 


 


 

She leaned against it, smiling devilishly.

"I hope that will bring the mushroom to her senses. I would never really hit on Jessica, that would be so unprofessional... and gross." The doctor left their land with a content smile plastered on her face. 

 


Tiffany pulled the still in shock, Jessica onto her lap. 

"Yeesh, what was HER problem?" The older woman adjusted herself on the younger's lap. 

"Maybe I should give her a call..." Tiffany pinched her thigh.

"Ow! To tell her that I'm not interested! You didn't let me finish! Aish, is it hurt Jessica day or something?" Tiffany shook her head.

"That's on the 29th, Jessi." Jessica slapped the younger's arm.

"Yeesh, crazy kids and their holidays..." Tiffany guffawed as she clapped her hands.

"Hahaha, Jessi, you aren't even a year older than me!" They quieted down before the older woman broke the silence.

"Tiff... do you believe what Sooyoung told you?"

"That there are more ways of calming somebody do-" 

"No... I mean... do you still... think of me... the same way you used to?" Tiffany looked down, the mood suddenly became heavy.

"I... don't know. Jessi, I-I just... don't know, anymore... when did I even stop?" 

"Never mind, you shouldn't stress over-"

"But, I should know the answer! It isn't fair to you... or Taeyeon." 

"Tell me, when you're ready. I'm not rushing you." The brunette wrapped her arms around the older woman's waist. 

"I'm sorry, for everything." She rested her head on the Jessica's back.

"You've said that alre-"

"I know I have, but you deserve to hear it a lot more. Jessica... I betrayed you. How can you just... let it go? You... accepted my apology, so fast. You even agreed to staying friends. If it were me... I don't know what I'd do." Jessica patted the girl's arm.

"You're still just a kid, aren't you, Fany?" Jessica got up, leaving Tiffany alone.

"Maybe, it's time to grow up." She muttered to herself.




 

 

A/N: Herro~! DandyuGansters, I was actually going to use Seohyun but... I'm saving her for something else. To, MonkeyMadness, I know Tiffany is being selfish, but she's already faced the consequences... which was... forgiveness. I personally, don't think you should forgive a cheater, but it's Jessica's choice. To, AsukaEnergetic, Tiffany has always had a therapist, Dr.Choi has been their therapist for years. SHE'S NOT AFRAID OF ADMITTING IT! TO, JESSICA, ANYWAY... To, JetiLovesAFF, Tiffany a bit crazy... the jealousy is getting to her.