Want to date Jessi?

Hopeful

Jeti's house


"Huuuuuuuuuuuurry up, Tiffaaaaaaaaaaaaany! We're like, 15,000 hours late!" 

"JUST WAIT A LITTLE LONGER!"

"I'VE BEEN WAITING LONG ENOUGH!" Jessica made her way to their shared bedroom only to witness a half- Tiffany.

"HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO PU- OH MY GOSH! MY EYES, MY EYES! IT BURNS!" Tiffany giggled.

"Oh, please, Jessi, you've seen more than this." To emphasize her point, she began jokingly pulling down her pants only to be stopped by a soft hand. 

"NOPE, I LIKE YOU BETTER WHEN YOU HAVE CLOTHES ON." The brunette looked up to see Jessica holding a hand up to cover her eyes. She chuckled softly before smiling. Pulling on a shirt, she moved "Jessi's" hand down. 

"There! Let's go, Jessi!" The blonde smiled, until she felt an arm hook onto hers. 

"What are you doing?" The taller woman smiled. 

"What are you talking about?" Jessica pointed a finger at her arm locked with Tiffany's. 

"You're invading my personal space." 

"Hahahahahahaha! Jessi, you don't HAVE any personal space! I took it all two years ago!" Jessica couldn't help but let out a musical laugh before shaking her head. 

"Hahahah, I guess I forgot?" They continued chattering and laughing the whole way there.


At the cafe


"Uuuuuuugh..." Sunny flipped another page of her magazine. 

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh..." The Bunny took a sip from her coffee. 

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-" 

"TAEYEON, WILL YOU PLEASE, STOP GROANING?" Taeyeon looked down at the table sheepishly. 

"Sorry, Sunny..." Sunny smiled at her victory, before patting Taeyeon's head from across the table. A couple minutes passed by until they heard the bell on the cafe's door jingle, followed by the giggling of two women. The two girls sat down at the table, their arms still intertwined. 

"HEY, GUYS!" The Mushroom's greeting was enough to make other customer's look at their table with irritation. Jessica turned and tilted her head upwards slightly to whisper to Tiffany.

"Hey, Tiff, I think you might want to... Speak a little softer." The brunette giggled, before whispering back, 

"Thanks for the reminder, Jessi. You used my nickname, it's been a while." She then, pecked the older woman's cheek, resulting in the latter blushing profusely. Tiffany turned her head away from Jessica's to face Taeyeon and Sunny, who were sitting on the opposite side of the table. They were both wide-eyed with their mouths open. Tiffany, oblivious as always, asked, 

"What's wrong?" Sunny, the first one to break out of her trance, shook her head and said, 

"Nothing, I just... Saw a fly." She then turned to Taeyeon, who was still in shock. Raising a hand up, she slapped her across the cheek. 

"Ouch, SUNNY, what was that for!?" Sunny feigned innocence. 

"What? I was just helping you." The two began bickering before Jessica, using her ice effect, made the table silent. 

"Both of you, be quiet." It became awkward until Tiffany broke the ice. 

"So, why did you ask us to come here?" Sunny cleared . 

"Well, I asked you guys to come here because Taeyeon is having some problems with Jessica." The blonde looked shocked. The brunette beside her was slightly agitated. 

"Taeng, what do you have against, Jessi?" 

"No, no, Tiffany, I don't have anything against her! She's awesome! Sunny just misunderstood!"

"Taeyeon, it's obvious you don't like Jessica. Why else would you not like the thought of Jesshi and I, living together?" The brunette beside Jessica looked confused and a little angry. "When did she start calling Jessica that?" Tiffany thought. 

"Sunny, you're moving in with us? Sunny looked surprised. 

"No, Jesshi and I are moving in together at a condo we found. I thought she already told you." The Mushroom turned towards the Ice princess.

"Is this true?" 

"Uhm... Yeah." Tiffany was enraged. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" She raised her voice, there weren't many customers left anyway. Jessica tried to soothe the girl.

"I'm sorry, Fany, I was going to tell you today but..."

"But what!? How could you not tell me something so important!?" 

"I-I... didn't think you would care..." Tiffany's anger softened. 

"Jessi, I care about you, so much. How could you think I wouldn't care if you left me?" She hugged Jessica, the blonde snuggled her head into the younger woman's neck, inhaling her scent. Tiffany turned her head slightly to face Sunny. 

"Sunny-bunny, can Jessica stay with me a little longer?" Sunny was hesitant. 

"I-I'm not sure..." Jessica moved her head away from Tiffany's neck, the younger girl's arms still wrapped, loosely now, around her abdomen. 

"You shouldn't have to decide, I-I'll g-" She was interrupted by a sudden tightening feeling on her abdomen. Tiffany hugged her mid-section possessively. 

"What about my feelings, Jessi? I want you to stay with me, just for a little longer." 

"Uhm... I-I..."

"It's okay, Jesshi, go stay with Tiffany for a little longer. I AM going to need your help with picking out the furniture tomorrow, as payment." Jessica groaned. 

"Uuuuugh, I hate furniture shopping." Tiffany wondered if she should smile at her victory or frown because Sunny was using a nickname for HER, Jessi.

 Tiffany decided to just smile and squeeze Jessica tighter. 

"Jessi is MY best-friend not Sunny's! Wait... Are they something more than just friends, now?" As Tiffany thought this, her smile quickly turned into a frown. ​"I should ask..."

"Hey, Sunny, have you ever thought about dating Jessi?" Taeyeon and Sunny both spit out their coffee, back into the mugs they were drinking from. Sunny sputtered, 

"WHAT!?


A/N: To TSL, YES, I AM AWESOME. THANK YOU. Soooo, was THIS long enough!? TELL ME, WAS IT!? I actually think this is shorter than last time... Weird. There weren't many Taeny moments here. That's a good thing, right?