Mystery Call

Hopeful

 At Sunyeon's house


Sun-Bun and I are watching an awesome movie about... PEAS! OH MY GOSH, IT'S SO AMAZING! I can't help when my mind drifts, though. It's been two days since the confrontation about me and... Tiffany. Things have been kind of awkward with Sunny. It seems like she... doesn't smile. She curves upwards, but she doesn't smile with her eyes. Her smiles don't seem genuine, anymore.  I'm cut off from my thoughts when I feel the couch vibrating. Sunny-Bunny pulls her phone from her pocket before looking at the caller ID. I lean slightly, trying to get a better look at the call. She notices and immediatley moves the phone away from my eye-sight. 

"Uh, sorry Taengoo, this is... Personal." She gets up from the couch, disappearing into our room to talk to that person. PERSONAL!? What does she mean, "PERSONAL"? Who is she talking to!? 


At Jeti's house


Jessi and I are watching an awesome movie about... PINK! PINK, OH MY GOSH, THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING! I can't help when my body drifts, though. I'm now hugging Jessi's arm with my head resting on her shoulder. She keeps trying to scoot away from me... I wonder why? We always snuggle with eachother when we watch movies. Jessica leans forward slighlty and tilts her head to face me. 

"Tiffany, I have to... Make a call." A CALL? TO WHO!?

"To who?" I ask, calmer than I wanted to. She averts her eyes away from me before answering, 

"Uh, nobody important." Before I could question her more she jumps off the couch and practically sprints to our bedroom. Wait... Jessica NEVER runs... WHO IS SHE TALKING TO!? 


"Hey, did you find a place?" 

"Yup, we can afford it." 

"When are we going?"

"In... A week."


A/N: There! That wasn't depressing, right? I'll dedicate Sunyeon coming together to you, Taeminsunnylover! IT WILL BE FLUFFY.