Eunjung makes a... friend?

Hopeful

"Aaaaaah, what a beautiful daaaaaaaay!" Eunjung leaned back on the bench, eyes closed, stretching her arms upwards, fingers interlocked. She was unaware of a certain byung-poong coming to sit down beside her. Hyomin was very intrigued... how could someone say that when it was 4 o'clock in the morning? Eunjung turned her head, suddenly.

"Ah! You... I didn't notice you!" Hyomin grinned weakly.

"It's okay, it happens all the time. That why they call me, folding screen." Eunjung titled her head to the side.

"Really? You're beautiful... I thought people should notice you more."  Hyomin lowered her head, hiding her now, blushing face.

"Uh, thank you." Eunjung smiled.

"You are, very much, welcome. What are you doing here so early? Most people are in bed by now."  Hyomin lifted her head back up, yawning she responded with, 

"Ah, I couldn't sleep." 

"Why? Is there something bothering you?"  

"I... no, it's nothing." Eunjung moved closer, patting the woman's back.

"Come on, you can tell Aunt Eunie~." Hyomin raised a brow. 

"This girl is bold..."

"Your name is, Eunie?" Eunjung shook her head.

"It's Eunjung, but I like when people call me, Eunie. It makes me feel closer to them... but that's enough about me! YOU, what's been bothering you?" 

"It's nothing, really." 

"I can tell, it's not nothing but if you don't trust me eno-"

"No, no! It's not that I don't tru-" Eunjung held her hand up, signaling her to stop.

"It's fine, I understand... so, in order to help you solve your problem... I'M GOING TO GAIN YOUR TRUST!"  Hyomin yelped involuntarily.  

"She's loud, too..."

"You really don't have to do tha-"

"NO, I'M GOING TO BECOME YOUR FRIEND, NO! BEST FRIEND! THEN, YOU'LL TELL ME!" Eunjung grabbed Hyomin's shoulders, staring into her eyes.

"What's your name?" Hyomin trembled slightly. 

"Uh... Hyomin. It's Hyomin." The short haired woman nodded.

"Alright... now, give me your number." 

"B-but, I-"

"Give. Me. Your. Number." The folding screen sighed softly.

"Alright... it's 5639879809." Eunjung saved the number on to her phone.

"PERFECT..." Sliding the phone back into her pocket, she pulled Hyomin in to a strangely gentle embrace, as if trying not to break her.

"I don't know what your problem is, yet... but I do, want to make you feel better." The taller woman became stiff, trying to calm her nerves. 

"Why are you hugging me so softly?"

"Because," The short haired girl began. 

"You looked like you needed a hug... the kind that doesn't hurt." Hyomin laughed suddenly.

"Hahahah, you're a strange girl, you know that?" Eunjung pulled out of the hug.

"What? Why?" Hyomin continued laughing, ignoring the question completely. Eunjung pouted, placing her hand over the taller woman's.

"Whatever, I don't care... I'll just play with your hand while you just ignore me and laugh." That only caused Hyomin to laugh even more, it came to a point where she pounded her chest, gasping for air. The shorter woman pouted more, rubbing Hyomin's fingers with her own. 

"Yeah... just keep laughing... glad you feel better." She sighed. 

"At least we're bonding... sort of." 

Eunjung spent the rest of that day, playing with a hand, and trying to start a conversation. 

 


 

Sunyeon's house


 

"Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, Sunn-"

"WHAT!?" The Ahjumma began laughing.

"Hi." The Bunny smacked the older woman on the head with a magazine. 

"Hi, Taengoo." Taeyeon rubbed her head. 

"Ow, that hurt..."

"Good." 

"Wow, you're so kind... Sunny, I need SOMEONE TO CONSOLE ME!"

"Go call Dr.Choi or something." 

"You're so heartless! I want YOU to make me feel better!"

"Why did you say, 'someone', then?"

"I wanted you to take the hint!" 

"Well, tough noodles. Call the doctor." Taeyeon pouted.

"Yeesh, why are you so cold, today?" Sunny scowled.

"Why do you think? You called me Soonkyu and made me chase you for 30 minutes." 

"I was expressing my love for you! I like your real name!" Sunny barely blinked.

"You know I hate it." 

"But Sunny, it's a great name! Watch, when you're seventy-eight, you'll know!" 

"Doesn't matter, quit bothering me."

"Yeesh, you really are cold... MAYBE a hug will warm you up!" A hand found it's way to Taeyeon's face.

"Ouch! You jerk! I get dumped by my girlfriend and now you slap me!? What kind of day is this!?" 

"Well, if you compare getting dumped with getting slapped... it really isn't that bad." Taeyeon pouted.

"The thing that really hurts today... is... you're acting like, Jessica! TO ME!"

"Well, you deserve it. For another reason, actually."

"Another...?"

"You cheated on me." Taeyeon stopped pouting.

"I thought you forgave me for that." 

"I can't truly forgive you, because what you did... hurts every time I'm reminded of it. You hurt me, every single day. I think I deserve to be cold for ONE DAY, don't you?" Sunny glared at Taeyeon.

"But, Sunny I-"

"No, let me be mad, just for once! LET me be angry! I'm tired of acting calm, I'm tired of forgiving you! Leave me alone, just for today."

"Sunny, I'm sorry." Sunny stared at her expectantly.

"I'll... leave, now." Taeyeon left the room, leaving Sunny to grumble about peas and mushrooms.


 A/N: Herro~, the couples are making progress~! To, DandyuGansters, the confrontation! I decided to add that part in for you. I was just going to extend the EunMin part but... we haven't seen the danshins in a while. To, TSL, ah, you're a lady-woman-girl. I never would've guessed... To, AsukaEnergetic, well, Dr.Choi is actually a relationship therapist, so whenever JeTi had problems, they would call her. To, JetiLovesAFF, she did steal food. She's so fast that nobody notices. JeTi will see in the next chapter...