EUNJUNG!?

Hopeful

"Why is SHE visiting!?" Jessica sighed.

"Haaah, come on, Faaaaaaaaany~. I don't even know why you dislike her so much." Tiffany crossed her arms.

"Don't act like you don't know!" Jessica furrowed her eyebrows.

"I DON'T know, Stephanie. What are you talking about?" The younger woman huffed.

"Fine, if you insist on acting innocent, I'll tell you, why." 


Flashback


"Heeeeey, SHIKA-AH, HELP ME WITH MY LUGGAGE!"

"I'M COMING, EUNJUNG." The short haired girl smiled ertedly.

"SAVE THAT FOR AFTER WE'RE OFFICIALLY DATING!" Jessica gagged dramatically. She turned to Tiffany.

"Hey, Stephi, I'll get the book after I help Eunie." The younger woman felt a tad jealous.

"Eunie, huh?"

"Alright, be back soon." 


15 minutes later


Tiffany sat on Jessica's sofa, sipping on a glass of milk, gradually becoming impatient. 

"Yeesh~, where's Jessi? How long does it take to get ONE book from her shelf?" The Mushroom sat for another thirty seconds until, finally cracking. She lugged herself up, picking up her glass, dragging her feet to Jessica's roooooooo-

"OMG." Eunjung hovered over Jessica,  both of her arms on either side of the blonde, keeping her pinned to the floor. Eunjung turned her head to the Mushroom.

"Oh, hi, Pany." 

"Pany? Oh, Tiffany!" Jessica leaned her head to the side casually, holding up a worn leather book.

"Hey, I have the book~!" Tiffany stared at her incredulously before finishing her milk.

"What were you guys... doing?" The two giggled in unison. Jessica spoke out first.

"We weren't doing anything." The brunette wasn't convinced.

"Really?" Jessica giggled again.

"Yup." 

"Well, why is she on top of you?" 

"Because she tripped." Tiffany scrutinized them for a few more seconds. She hesitantly replied,

"A-alright, let's go, Jess?" Eunjung rolled off of Jessica, sitting beside the still lying, Ice princess. The Mushroom walked over to the two, holding her hand out for Jessica to take. Grasping the hand, the blonde pulled herself up.

"Hey, Sica-ah, before you go, aren't you forgetting something?" Jessica smirked, walking over to Eunjung, she lightly pecked the girl's cheek. 

"Thanks for reminding m-" The Ice princess was suddenly dragged away by a jealous Mushroom. 

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" 


"Now do you know!? You cheated on me with that WOMAN!" 

"Cheated!? Tiffany, we weren't even dating!" 

"S-so!? You knew about my feelings!" 

"I also knew about Donghae's feelings, was I cheating on him, with you?"

"OH, SO NOW YOU'RE BRINGING HIM UP?" Jessica sighed for the thousandth time.

"Aish, you're crazy..." 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Jessica winced at the younger's volume.

"I said... I'm lazy! Yeah, I'm... lazy. Anyway, that wasn't all of the story." Tiffany scooted closer to the blonde.

"Enlighten me, Jessi." 

"Alright, the part that you don't know about is-" Jessica's story was interrupted by the sound of... thumping?

"SICAAAAAAAA, GUESS WHOOOOO?" The blonde's eyes widened.

"EUNJ- OOF!" Jessica lay flat on her back, groaning in pain.

"Auuuuugh... get off... of me." Eunjung pushed herself up, grabbing one of Jessica's hands, she yanked the lazy blonde into a bone crushing hug.

"I'VE MISSED YOU~!"  Jessica weakly patted the girl's back. Tiffany frowned. 

"She ruined my alone time with Jessi and she's hugging her!"

"I've... missed you... too, Eunie." The blonde then went limp, her breathing becoming deep and even.

"Hey, Shika...? Shikaaaa?" She shook the blonde. 

"OH MY... TIPPANY, I THINK I HURT JESHIKA." The Mushroom hopped off the bench, walking over to the unconscious Jung. She placed her hands on the blonde's cheeks.

"No, she's fine. She passes out when people hug her too tight." Eungjung stared at her in disbelief.

"Does she have some kind of medical condition!?" Tiffany shook her head.

"Of course not! She's just... fragile." 

"Well," Eunjung shook the blonde again. "How do you wake her up?" The Mushroom grinned.

"Oh, that's easy, just say, Ice prin-" Jessica jolted awake in Eunjung's arms.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT." Tiffany smiled at her, eyes curving up beautifully, resulting in a blushing Jung. She turned to Eunjung.

"You can put her down now..." The short haired woman released the embrace, lowering her head in shame.

"I'm sorry for hugging you so hard..." 

"No," The blonde patted her back. "It's fine. Tiff hugs me like that all the time, I'm used to it."

"Hey! I've only done it like... five times!" Jessica waved her off.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Eunie, what are you doing here? I was supposed to pick you up at the airport tomorrow."

"Oh, I just couldn't wait that long to see you! So, I got another plane ticket." 

"But... who picked you up?"

"Nobody! I jumped off with a parachute!" Jessica grasped the woman's shoulders, shaking her violently.

"WHAT!? ARE YOU CRAZY!? WHAT KIND OF PERSON JUMPS OFF A PLANE!?" 

"I... had a parachu-"

"WHO CARES IF YOU HAD A PARACHUTE!? YOU STILL SHOULDN'T JUMP OFF PLANES!" A hand laid itself on Jessica's shoulder.

"Jessi, calm down." The blonde sighed.

"Alright... where's your luggage anyway?" Eunjung was still slightly dazed. 

"I had it sent to your new house address. You're living with Pany, now, right?" 

"Yeah, for two more weeks. I'm actually moving in with a friend." Eunjung raised a brow.

"Why?" Jessica coughed awkwardly before Tiffany spoke up.

"Jessi and I... aren't dating anymore." Eunjung's brow rose higher.

"But... I saw you guys kissing when I was running over here..." Tiffany lowered her head in guilt.

"Taeyeonie... I cheated..."

 

Jessica noticed, smiling bitterly.

"Fine, I get it. You feel guilty. Aish, I should've just let her think I was pregnant..."

"Oh, that? That was nothing. I was just making her listen." 

"Aaah, so... you're single? Well, since you are... how about I take you out tonight?" Eunjung winked, dragged down dramatically.  The blonde laughed, going along with the mock flirt. 

"Hahah, sure, where to?" Eunjung placed a finger on her chin, looking upwards in fake concentration.

"Hmm... maybe to the cafe across the street?" Jessica laughed again.

"Hahahah, everyone seems to want to meet me there." Eunjung smiled.

"It's a date, then." Tiffany stood beside Jessica... seemingly forgotten. 

"Look at them." She thought to herself. "Having fun and planning a date while completely ignoring me!"  Tiffany being oblivious as always, did not catch on to the joke. 

"So, Eunie, let's head home?" She interlocked their arms. The girl nodded. They began to walk away slowly before Jessica turned her head.

"Tiff, are you coming?" The Mushroom nodded sullenly. 

"Hmph, she's stealing Jessica from me!" 


A/N: AAAAAAAAAH~! I'm back! To, Shaun09, EXACTLY, T-ara versus SNSD. You're right, it is getting kind of complicated... To DandyuGangsters, so you saw through my plan!? That's crazy... I guess Eunmin is pretty popular. To, greensocks, THEY WILL BE... JUST NOT FOR A WHILE.  To, TSL, Taeyeon isn't normal... I don't think she ever will be. A sad fate... I might write another story where she's a serious clown that never gets any children to laugh. That will make up for the Taeyeon in this story. To, Saisairee, YES, A STORY ISN'T A STORY WITHOUT DRAMA.