.final.

An EXOdental Love Affair

Quote/Picture is not mine, all credit to original owner


Two weeks had passed. They were all back on Earth. Yoon Ju had spent every waking moment with Sehun.

After Sehun had woken up, they had left the building as soon as possible with Min Jung with them.

Yoon Ju had said to go back, that she had to find the others, but Sehun had stopped her. He had said that they had already gotten away and Yoon Ju had believed him, missing the exchange of sad glances he had taken with her father.

Min Jung had left soon after they had reached back to Earth. She had returned to EXO Planet, where she would start the resurrection of the once beautiful planet.

Sehun and Yoon Ju had gone on with their lives, living in the same house still. When her father had returned, her mother had been astonished; unable to believe he was alive.

He had said that he had been forced to leave and begged for her forgiveness. She had never actually forgotten him and with the help of Yoon Ju’s persistence, she had agreed to try it again with him. He had been more than happy and so had Yoon Ju.

For the time being, Sehun had agreed to stay with them until he found a place of his own.

All Yoon Ju’s mother knew was that his father had suddenly gone missing and no one knew what happened. Of course, the truth would stay hidden for a long time.

Two weeks had passed since they returned when Yoon Ju felt something strange as she returned home from school. She had been attending as usual, even talking with her best friend again. Krystal didn’t remember anything that had happened, not even Kai, and Yoon Ju preferred it that way.

As Yoon Ju opened the door to her house she called out, “Sehun?” she knew her parents were at work. Well, her mom was at work while her dad was searching for a job. “Sehun?” Yoon Ju said again as she opened his bedroom door when she stiffened. “What are you doing?” she quietly asked.

Sehun looked up at her with sad eyes before he slightly smiled. “Hey, Yoon Ju.” He said as he moved to stand in front of her.

Yoon Ju could not take her eyes of the suitcase filled with clothes on his bed. “What are you doing?” she repeated.

Sehun was silent for a moment, “Yoon Ju, I don’t belong here.” He finally said. He was quiet, “I have to return to EXO Planet. Min Jung is over there, helping, but they need me too.”

Yoon Ju was silent for a moment. “You are lying. You aren’t leaving,” she looked up at him but she found it hard to breath, “right?”

Sehun stared down at her before whispering, “I’m sorry.”

Yoon Ju felt tears in her eyes but she took in a deep breath. “You are actually leaving me after everything that happened.”

Sehun was silent for a second, “What happened… happened. I can’t stay here no matter how much I want to.”

Yoon Ju whispered, “Please don’t go.”

Sehun slowly caressed her cheek with his hand and she leaned into his touch, “I have to go, Yoon Ju. It’s for the best if I go."

“No, it’s not.” She mumbled in response as he smiled slightly at her stubbornness.

“I will meet you again… someday. Someday when EXO Planet is back on its feet and everything is well again. Someday when what happened has been erased.” He promised. “But until then, I have to say goodbye.”

“Sehun…” Yoon Ju whispered, looking back up at him as he moved away from her. He shut his suitcase and zipped it close.

“Bye, Yoon Ju.” He whispered as he walked past her and she scrambled to follow him, yelling out his name. He stopped at the door and she came tumbling into his back before he turned to steady her. “Yoon Ju,” he said, holding her cheeks in his hands. She looked up with silent tears ushering down her cheeks, “I love you.”

Yoon Ju couldn’t speak as he moved away from her. He moved outside the door before giving her one last glance. By the time she was able to move, he had disappeared. Gone with the wind.

Yoon Ju stayed outside for a long while that day. Staring out into the open, as if Sehun would return any moment. His rash departure had left her heart torn open with pain. She wanted him to come back.

Although she knew he was correct, that he needed to return, it didn’t make it any easier.

“Yoon Ju?” Her father’s voice called out to her almost 5 hours later. They had returned home a while ago but they had left her out to think until now. Yoon Ju didn’t respond but she felt his arms wrap around her shivering body. He kept speaking with a slight smile, “I saw your so called fiancé today.” He joked, “I told him never to come here again, aren’t you proud of me?” She still didn’t respond and he sighed, looking ahead with her. His voice lowered, “He will return someday, Yoon Ju. I can promise you that. He won’t stay away for long, but until then, live… live for him. Be strong, like I know you are.” Yoon Ju finally leaned into his chest, her eyes closing and he held her closer, “And I will be right here to help you.”

 

 

 

>> “Alright class, let’s start today’s lesson.” The teacher said and the entire class groaned. First day of the new year and already they had new stuff to learn.

Krystal jabbed her best friend’s arm and Yoon Ju glared at her. She smiled, “Let’s go out for lunch?” she mouthed.

Yoon Ju nodded. As seniors, they had the option to leave school for lunch, which they planned to take full advantage of.

“Oh,” The teacher suddenly said, “It seems like someone new is joining our class this year.” She looked down at the note just as the door of the classroom opened. She looked up smiling, “You must be our new student.”

Yoon Ju finished telling Krystal what she would like to eat just as the door shut. She looked forward and felt the entire world around her come to a pause as a familiar pair of brown eyes stared back at her just as her teacher spoke the last words of her sentence, “Oh Sehun.”


Can I just say how amazing all of you are? You guys didn't leave this ish story and I have to say I am utterly disappointed in it but I seriously lost my will to write this story. It seemed boring to me so I am surprised I finished it even the ending was vague and not as good as I would have liked. I didn't want to delete or discontinue this story so this (bad) ending was too all of you subscribers. I appreciate each and everyone of you <3 Thank you and I hope you follow my other stories ^^ I love you lots! Thank you for reading An EXOdental Love Affair!