.chapter ten.

An EXOdental Love Affair

Yoon Ju stormed upstairs and slammed her bedroom door shut.

 

She grumbled her way to her bed, annoyed.

 

“I CAN’T BELIEVE THEM!” Her fist collided with her pillow as she let multiple punches hit it.

 

Finally, her arms became tired and she let them rest limply at her side as she glared at her bedroom’s light purple and dark purple walls.

 

“They seriously-“ she groaned in the middle of her sentence, “I JUST DON’T KNOW!!”

 

Her mind felt like it was spinning like crazy and only anger seethed through her thoughts.

 

She couldn’t believe Siwon had made her seem like she had left him. She knew that her mother was going to yell at her a lot tomorrow morning for that, when it wasn’t even true. And her new step-dad didn’t help the situation at all either.

 

She fell back onto her bed, her head resting on a cool pillow letting her eyes shut automatically. Yoon Ju brought the pillow she had been punching into her arms and hugged it tightly.

 

While she grumbled deathly thoughts, her mind had already begun shutting down, ready to enter dreamland. She let out a sigh and succumbed to her thoughts, entering the dark peacefulness.

 

 

 

The next morning she woke up earlier than usual, having slept quite early too. Only when she was awake and unable to fall back asleep did she realize she had fully skipped out on dinner last night, and didn’t even take a shower, in anger and frustration.

 

Her stomach grumbled on cue and she groaned with a sigh. To get food meant having to face her mother downstairs and maybe even encountering her mother’s new husband.

 

But apart from getting food and showering, Yoon Ju also had another mission. And that was to find Sehun and have him tell her family that she really had followed him last night.

 

She had planned to find him last night itself but she had fallen asleep before he had even returned home from his mysterious outing.

 

Yoon Ju finally sat up with messy hair and sleepy eyes (though she couldn’t go to sleep again now) and got out of her bed. She grabbed her clothes and headed to the bathroom connected in her room.

 

It was a light purple and black color with sleek glass parting to separate the shower from the main bathroom.

 

After a nice and warm shower, which only calmed her mind partly, she exited. She realized that she had forgotten to grab underwear in her haste to shower and let out another groan.

 

Why did it seem like the world was after her?

 

She wrapped her black towel around her damp body and opened the bathroom door, peeking her head outside.

 

No one was in her room and her main bedroom door was tightly shut.

 

Yoon Ju quickly walked out and went to her dresser. She opened one door and right as she reached in, two knocks echoed on her main door.

 

Her head snapped to that side and she opened to yell not to come in, but it seemed that person wasn’t waiting for a response as he opened the door.

 

Yoon Ju let out a scream and so did the latter, out of surprise.

 

“Uh…” Sehun’s face turned red as he noticed Yoon Ju was only wearing a towel.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Yoon Ju yelled, holding the cloth tighter around her body.

 

Sehun’s eyes widened, “NO! I, uh, heard you got yelled at yesterday! So, I, uh, came to see what happened but, uh, it seems…like you’re…busy…”

 

Yoon Ju’s eyes narrowed, “You know, most people wait for a response after they knock!”

 

Sehun’s face turned even more crimson, “I’m sorry.”

 

Yoon Ju let out a sigh and shook her head, “Whatever. Just leave.”
 

Sehun nodded and turned to leave when the door opened again, and this time, Yoon Ju wasn’t the least bit ok with who came in.

 

“WHY ARE YOU COMING IN HERE?!” She screamed again, remembering what she was wearing.

 

Siwon’s eyes widened and then turned narrowed, but not at her, at Sehun, “Why are you in here?”

 

Sehun felt something flare in him, “Why can’t I be in here?”

 

Siwon shifted his gaze to Yoon Ju and he gulped, “Did you just shower?”

 

Yoon Ju gave him an exasperated look, “NO, DUH! NOW LEAVE!”

 

Sehun nodded, “Yeah, leave.”

 

Sehun didn’t know why but he suddenly felt protective over Yoon Ju, as if he didn’t want Siwon anywhere near her, especially when she looked like this.

 

Siwon scoffed at him, “Shouldn’t I be telling you that? I mean you’re the one with my fiancé.”
 

Sehun bit his bottom lip. He didn’t have a response to that but that didn’t mean he felt angry at Siwon’s words.

 

Yoon Ju glared at Siwon, “You-“

 

Siwon turned to Yoon Ju and cut her off, “Did you have a nice shower? I’m sure you needed it.”

 

Yoon Ju raised an eyebrow, “Why?”

 

Siwon smirked mischievously, “After the time we had last night. I mean, it was pretty rough.”

 

Sehun’s eyes widened dramatically and his gaze snapped to Yoon Ju.

 

The goddess’ eyes widened just as much and she was dumbfounded, “W-What? You-“

 

Sehun cleared his throat and he glanced at Yoon Ju.

 

She quickly shook her head, “No! He’s-“

 

Sehun cut her off with a strange glint in his eyes. “Wow, um, you guys are closer than I thought.” He stole a glance at a smug Siwon and then looked back at Yoon Ju. His voice lowered, “You must really like each other.”

 

Yoon Ju was more shocked than ever. She opened to deny that fact, to say something, but by then, Sehun had left the room.