.chapter two.

An EXOdental Love Affair

I'm not supposed to update this story until I'm done with my other one but I can't resist x.x thanks to najamuzen for subscribing ^^ hope you enjoy and comment <3 Thanks to YoseobLoveee and najamuzen for commenting too :D

@ YoseobeLoveee: Yeup, Siwon's mean, right? :( i'm glad you liked it ^^ thanks for supporting both my stories <3 it means a lot!

@ najamuzen: I'm glad you enjoyed it <3 sorry that this wasn't soon :( hope you still like it though!

A/N: PICTURE IS NOT MINE! We are one~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m home!” Yoon Ju called out as she let the door slam behind her. Siwon avoided the wooden door and quickly slipped in before Yoon Ju could yell at him for letting hot air into the house by leaving the door open. She had refused to talk to him or say anything nice after he had pulled the move on her earlier. At that time, she just held in her tremendous irritation and hatred and let him keep his arm around her. She hated him, but she knew not to test his power.

 

“Come in here, Yoon Ju.” Her mother’s voice rang from the dining room.

 

Siwon grabbed her hand and Yoon Ju shot him an annoyed look before pulling it back. She walked to where her mother was and suddenly halted when she saw a man sitting beside her, smiling.

 

“Who… are you?” Yoon Ju cautiously asked him.

 

The man chuckled as her mother frowned, “Greet him respectfully, Yoon Ju!”

 

Yoon Ju inwardly sighed and slightly bowed, “Anneyeonghaseyo. Who are you?”

 

The man gave her another warm smile but to her it just seemed awkward, “My name is HyeongSeok.“

 

Yoon Ju slowly nodded, “Ok… what are you doing here?”

 

Her mother sighed, “I’m sorry for her, slightly, rude questions.” She shot her daughter a look.

 

Yoon Ju simply shrugged.

 

The man shook his head, “No, it’s fine. You see, Yoon Ju,” he turned to her, “your mother and I met a few months ago and-“

 

“Wait!” Yoon Ju stopped him with wide eyes. Her voice lowered, “Please don’t tell me this is going where I think it is…”

 

Her mother smiled at the man, and then at her, “Yoon Ju, I think it’s time I fill that void that was left when your… father… left.”

 

Yoon Ju was in disbelief. She knew that her mom had been looking for guys to date in the last two years, but she didn’t think her mom would ever actually get one.

 

“Are you…serious?” Was the only thing she could manage to say.

 

Her mother nodded and lovingly looked at the man. She reached up to place one hand on his arm while the other wrapped around his should to rub his opposite arm.


“Yoon Ju…” Her mother squealed, “We’re getting married!”

 

Yoon Ju felt her purse slip from her hands and fall to the wooden floor. “Y-You’re what?!” Yoon Ju’s voice rose three octaves.

 

Her mother frowned slightly, realizing Yoon Ju was not the least bit happy right now.

 

Yoon Ju actually didn’t mind that her mother had been dating. But getting married… truthfully, no one, and she meant no one, could fill the space that her father left. She had been too close to him and too heartbroken when he left. She had secretly wished that her mother and him would get re-married someday, but if she married someone else that couldn’t happen.

 

“O-Omma, but-“ Yoon Ju stuttered with wide sauce eyes and shaking hands.

 

Her mother cut her off, knowing what her daughter was going to say, “He makes me happy, Yoon Ju. And he has a son! You can have a brother! Someone to be close to. You always said you wish you had a brother like Krystal! Now you will!” her mother’s voice was tinted with a warning tone, “Aren’t you happy, Yoon Ju?”

 

Yoon Ju’s eyes narrowed into slits as her voice seethed of anger, “No, mother, I’m not.”

 

Her mother’s eyes widened and she shot a worried glance to the man next to her, “Yoon Ju, you-“

 

“How could you?” Yoon Ju sputtered. She felt tears burning the back of her eyes. “How can you REPLACE HIM so quickly?”

 

Her mother stood, anger radiating from her body as well now, “YOON JU! HE-“

 

“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT.” Yoon Ju clamped her hands over her ears. “YOU ALWAYS SAID THAT HE RUINED YOUR LIFE. WELL GUESS WHAT, OMMA? YOUR RUINING MINE!”

 

Yoon Ju didn’t wait for a response, or to pick up her clutch, and turned to run out of the door. She heard shouts for her but tears were blurring her vision and she didn’t give a crap about what would happen next or what she was running away from. She just had to get away from there.

 

Her feet hurt like hell from running in high heels, but she still didn’t stop. It felt like adrenaline was flooding through her veins as she pumped her legs. Her feet and muscles may hurt, but she didn’t feel tired. No, the conversation that was replaying in her mind like a video was giving her the strength to keep running.

 

Yoon Ju couldn’t believe her mother. She couldn’t believe that her mother didn’t think for a second on what a re-marriage would cause on her daughter’s life.

 

Now, these are the times that Yoon Ju wished she could live with her dad. Her dad. Her sweet, nice, kind, loving dad. What did he do wrong? Why did he leave? Those were questions that her mother would never answer her, questions she could never have answers to. She wished it hadn’t happened, but it did. Her father left her mother two years ago. For what reason, she doesn’t know. He hasn’t turned back since that time, he hasn’t contacted her since that time.

 

Yoon Ju wants to hear his voice. She wants to listen to him say that it’ll all be ok or say that he’ll get her ice cream to make her feel better. But she can’t do that.

 

She wished her father would talk to her, contact her because, truly, she doesn’t even know if he’s alive now, though she hopes and wishes he is. A bitter feeling as come over her heart ever since he left, bitter towards him for leaving and not contacting her, but she can’t help but miss him.

 

Lost in her thoughts, Yoon Ju didn’t notice the street she was on. She snapped out of her thoughts and looked around, finally realizing that she was on her best friend’s street. She recognized the familiar light pink house at the end of the block and took a deep breath, gazing down at her throbbing feet as she began walking there.

 

The tears had disappeared, disintegrated as she cleared her mind.

 

“OW!” Yoon Ju suddenly called out as she crashed into something and fell backwards, her arm landing on the cement ground first. She snapped her head up, “WHAT THE HECK!” she yelled, holding her scratched arm close.

 

A guy turned to her and she was taken back by his good looks. He had brown eyes that seemed cold and mysterious. His brown hair fell over his forehead, brushing against his eyelashes. His lips were moist and pink, calling for attention. He had a black t-shirt on and dark skinny jeans with shiny shoes.

 

Yoon Ju quickly composed herself and growled at him, annoyed, “What’s wrong with you?!”

 

The guy stared at her blankly, blinking his chocolate eyes. Yoon Ju stared at him and felt herself getting lost in his alluring eyes once more.