.chapter one.

An EXOdental Love Affair

I wasn't going to post this until I was done with my other story (The Bad Boy & Not-So Good Girl) but i couldn't resist ^^ Thanks to Asianns, Ayu-chan724, kpop90, wirisha, bubbly-lolli, sidneykay, and YoseobLoveee for subscribing ^^ please comment and i hope you guys enjoy <3 

 

Also to my co-author, GoddessYoonJu, she's kinda crazy so don't mind her xP picture is not mine~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where am I?" Yoon Ju whispered to herself as she moved past the grass filled meadow. The long green grass leaves brushed past her, reaching up to her waist almost. She extended her arms and touched their tips lightly.

 

"Yoon Ju!" A voice suddenly screamed out.

 

Yoon Ju snapped her head to the right. The world started spinning and she felt dizzy. A few moments later her eyes focused and the meadow was gone. She was in a dark room. Where she was facing, chains extended down from the ceilings. 

 

Her eyes widened in recognition of the man who had called out her name, "A-Appa?" She stepped closer to him, not wanting to go fast and find he wasn't real.

 

Her father shook his head with widened eyes, "NO! YOU HAVE TO LEAVE! GET OUT OF HERE! BEFORE THEY FIND YOU, YOON JU!"

 

"Find me?" Yoon Ju repeated, blinking back her tears, "Who? Appa, what are you talking about?"

 

"YOON JU, THEY-" Before he could finish, the doors opened and 6 men came in. Her father's eyes widened and he muttered, "It's too late..."

 

The man in the very front had a stern face and dark, cold eyes. Yoon Ju felt a shiver run down her back at the deadly look on his face. "Give it to us..." the man hissed, the room chilling.

 

Yoon Ju's eyes widened further, "W-What are you talking about? Why do you have my appa?!"

 

The man stepped closer to her, "GIVE IT TO US!"

 

Yoon Ju stepped back with fear-filled eyes, "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I DON'T HAVE IT!"

 

One of the other men, one standing to the side, stepped forward and placed a hand on the leader's shoulder, "Calm down. She won't give it to us like that, and you know it."

 

Yoon Ju turned and sprinted for the opposite end doors but right as she reached them, they slamed shut and she froze, turning around.

 

One of the men was standing right in front of her and she shook, "W-What do you want from me?"

 

The man's cold eyes bore into her own. She felt a flash of familiar feelings but that quickly faded into fear when his cold voice spoke, "Your power."

 

"AH!" Yoon Ju snapped her eyes open and panted as she focused on reality. "Just a dream..." she sighed in relief and shut her eyes momentarily.

 

That dream, that same dream, she saw it once a month. She'd been seeing it for almost two years now. She didn't know how to get rid of it. Yoon Ju glanced back at her four dream-catchers and glared at them, they did her no good to get rid of the dream.

 

Everytime, she woke up at the same place. When he said the words 'your power'. The setting changed each time, but the fact that she sees her dad, he warns her, and the men come in, never did.

 

"YOON JU!" Her mother called from downstairs, "GO GET READY! YOU HAVE TO GO MEET WITH-"

 

"I KNOW!" Yoon Ju cut her off with a roll of her eyes. She grumbled as she stood up and got dressed.

 

After a few minutes she had done her makeup and hair and went downstairs. Her mother had breakfast set up for her but she ignored it and grabbed a bagel. She got into her car and drove to a nearby cafe. She sat down at a table near the front and ordered a chocolate buble tea.

 

Just five minutes after she arrived, a guy came in. He was tall and pretty good built. He had short black hair, styled up, and a cocky smile on his face as he greeted the girls looking at him. He took a seat in front of Yoon Ju and smiled at her.

 

"Yoon Ju! You look so pretty." He complimented as he took her buble tea and sipped it.

 

Yoon Ju frowned in disgust; she didn't want to share a drink with him. She pushed her drink towards him, saying he could have the rest. "Hi..." She nonchalantly greeted.

 

He seemed ignorant to her irritated attitude as he took the drink and sipped it more, looking around.

 

Yoon Ju glared at him while he looked away. To say the least, she hated him with a passion. He was her boyfriend, sadly. But not by will. She was only dating him for her mother. She didn't have a choice in the equation since if she didn't date him, her mother would lose her job.

 

If he was even a decent guy, then she wouldn't mind. But he wasn't. He was arrogant and cocky and acted like he was the best guy in the world. Of course, he didn't mind Yoon Ju, since she was pretty and rich, but he always treated her as an inferior, not as an equal. He thought just that of women. That they belonged in kitchens, fulfilling their husband's needs. And that's what he wanted Yoon Ju to be like, a showcase to display to others, and an obedient girl to listen to him. But that's not what she was.

 

"Do you seriously want to do this?" Yoon Ju asked, helplessly. Ever since her mother came into her room and told her to date him, she had been hoping that he would deny it, but he hadn't.

 

"Of course!" Her 'boyfriend' said with surprise, "Don't you?"

 

"No, I-" Yoon Ju was cut off by his chuckling.

 

"Yoon Ju, we'll be happy together. We belong together! I'm hot, so are you! Imagine how our babies will look! They'll be perfect." he grinned.

 

She pursed her lips; "Uh..." she didn't know what to say. She knew better than tos ay no, because it'll turn back on her later. "Ok..."

 

"Soon, we can get married and then we'll have so much fun together!" he nodded his head, imagining it.

 

Yoon Ju looked away with disgust vivid in her eyes. She knew just what kind of fun he was talking about, and she didn't want to think of that.

 

"Come on," She said, getting up, "My mom's waiting for us at home."

 

He got up and pulled on her hand, bringing her close and keeping his hand tightly on hers so she couldn't pull away.

 

Yoon Ju stopped walking and glared at him, "Listen up, Siwon, I'm not your toy so don't act like you can play around with me, got it?" She forcefully pulled her hand away, ignoring the twinge in her arm. 

 

Siwon's expression darkened but he composed it as he came forward and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. Before she could say anything, he leaned close and whispered, "Listen up, Yoon Ju, you should do what I say if you know what's good for you and for your mother."