.chapter twenty-four.

An EXOdental Love Affair

It's been a long time TT.TT I'm sorry i didn't post before. I got lazy.... thanks to mynameisblack and Mandspam for subscribing ^^

 

 

 

“Yes,” A deep voice bellowed, “And these are the guardians of EXO Planet.”

Yoon Ju’s head snapped to the center of the group as the boys parted to let a man in.

“Oh my god.” Yoon Ju’s widened to max in shock.

“Surprised, Song Yoon Ju?” The man smirked.

“Y-You....” Yoon Ju gulped as she stared into the face of her new step-father, “It was you?”

Her step-father smiled, “You remember.”

A flash of the past when Min Jung had been controlled and someone else spoke through her echoed in Yoon Ju’s mind.

“H-How is that possible?” Yoon Ju asked, mostly to herself.

“Well, Song Yoon Ju,” He cleared his throat, “I’m not exactly from Earth so of course that would be possible.”

“Not from Earth?” Yoon Ju couldn’t help but glance at Sehun again, but he wasn’t meeting her eyes.

“We are from EXO Planet.” Lu han cut in.

Before Yoon Ju could say anything about that, her step-father started speaking again.

“My dream will finally come alive.” He chuckled.

“Dream?” Yoon Ju’s voice was quiet, almost as she was afraid of hearing the answer.

“Yes,” He walked up to her so that he was only a foot away.

Yoon Ju cringed back at how close he was and, partly, because she was afraid. Very afraid.

“I will finally,” He smirked evilly, “take your power.”

Yoon Ju’s eyes widened again and she stepped back this time.

“W-What power?” Yoon Ju stuttered, feeling even more scared.

He didn’t respond but turned around and walked out of the room.

The EXO members spared Yoon Ju one last glance before leaving.

Yoon Ju’s eyes trailed back to Sehun’s disappearing figure and she felt tears pricking the back of her eyes.

“Oh my god...” Yoon Ju exclaimed again.

Suddenly, she felt all the strength leave her bones and her legs crumpled underneath her as she collapsed onto the ground.

She pulled her knees up and wrapped her arms around them, leaning her forehead onto her knees. Deep breaths escaped her lips as she tried to calm her rapidly beating heart, but it wasn’t working. She just felt more and more anxious and she suddenly felt fidgety.

A lock suddenly clicked and though Yoon Ju wanted to see what the noise was, she didn’t have the strength to.

A door swung open with a creak and she heard footsteps and then the door shut.

It was silent in the room with Yoon Ju still leaning against her knees, breathing deeply.

“Yoon Ju?” The voice said and Yoon Ju felt her body tense.

She lifted her head with a deathly glare, “What are you doing here?” Her voice was icy.

“Yoon Ju.” He said again with a sad expression.

“What do you want, Sehun?” Yoon Ju hissed. “Are you here to take me to your little master so that he can take some power that i don’t even have?!”

Sehun was taken back by her hostility and he seemed hurt, “N-No... I-”

“Then leave.” She cut him off with no mercy. “I don’t want to hear whatever excuse you have because it won’t change anything, Sehun. You tricked me. You betrayed me. I trusted you. I told you everything that was going on with me but you probably already knew didn’t you? It wasn’t news. That’s why you believed everything I said!”

Sehun sighed with aggravation and ran his fingers through his hair, “Will you just listen? I-”

“NO!” Yoon Ju scrambled up to her feet as she stalked up to him. “I don’t want to hear your in’ lies anymore.”

“I WASN’T LYING!” Sehun burst out. “...Not about everything.” he hesitantly added at the end.

“Yeah.” Yoon Ju scoffed, “But about most things.”

Sehun had a heartbroken expression on his face, “Yoon Ju....”

“Tell me the truth.” Yoon Ju’s voice was lower now. Broken. “Did you actually care? Or did they just tell you to get close to me?”

Sehun’s mouth opened in shock, “O-Of course I did.”

“The truth, Sehun. I want the truth.” Yoon Ju repeated. She would have believed him... if he didn’t avoid her eyes.

Sehun looked down, “In the beginning... but I-”

Yoon Ju spun around and growled furiously.

She in a breath as she suddenly felt really stuffed up. A strange tingling trailed over her body, sending goosebumps rising in skin. Her heart was beating even faster, so fast it shouldn’t even be possible.

Yoon Ju’s breathing was becoming ragged. Like she couldn’t get enough air in her lungs.

“Yoon Ju?” Sehun’s worried voice sounded so far away.

Yoon Ju turned around to face him with wide eyes and he gasped, his eyes widening. He took a step back in fear as he stuttered, “Y-Your eyes.”

Yoon Ju didn’t know what he was talking about. She looked down suddenly and what she saw was something she never expected. A black mist was circulating around her hands, but that wasn’t all.

She was controlling the black mist.