.chapter twenty-three.

An EXOdental Love Affair

Another one up for all you wonderful people :) Sigh... when will the weekend come again TT.TT 

 

 

 

Yoon Ju pounded her fists on the locked door for the upteenth time, but still no one answered. “HELLO?!” Yoon Ju groaned and fell back against the door with her back against the cool metal, “Is no one there…?”

 

Her eyes trailed to the chains that extended downwards into the darkness and she bit her bottom lip. Whether she liked it or not, her curiousity was killing her. With slow steps, she got up and began inching her way over. “Hello?” she nervously spoke out, but there wasn’t a response. She in a breath as she saw a slouched body, limp, hanging from the chains. The man’s arms were held up with the chains attached to his wrists.

 

His head was hanging down, hiding his face. He was wearing ragged clothes and no shoes.

 

“Hello?” Yoon Ju whispered as she approached him.

 

She was right in front of him now. She knelt down and suddenly let out a shaky breah of shock. Her eyes widened as tears suddenly stung her eyes.

 

“Oh my god!” She reached forward, lifting the man’s head as a sob escaped her lips. Her words were caught in as the tears began falling. She clung onto the man’s shoulders and hugged him tightly, shutting her eyes and digging her face into his shoulder. “Why are you here?” she whispered, finally pulling away with shaky eyes. “Please wake up! Please…” She cried holding his face by his cheeks tightly and darting her eyes back and forth from his closed lids.

 

“Appa…” Yoon Ju hung onto him again. She let go of him and moved to sprint back to the door. Her palms hit the metal even harder. “HELLO! SOMEONE! PLEASE HELP!” Yoon Ju screamed with tears blurring her vision. “PLEASE SOMEONE MY APPA IS HERE! HE NEEDS HELP!” Her screams wouldn’t stop though was burning now. “LU HAN!!” Yoon Ju fell back onto the metal, her forehead resting against it as she kept crying. “Please help my appa…” Yoon Ju turned back around and ran back to her dad.

 

“Appa, wake up, please!” She hung onto his falling head and held it up. Her eyes trailed down and her eyes widened when she saw his chest was slowly rising up and down, faintly. “You’re alive. Oh my god, appa…” She hung onto him once more and cried even louder.

 

Minutes had passed and no one had answered her calls. She was getting even more desperate. Yoon Ju knew that her dad was still alive, but only faintly and not for long. A lock suddenly clicked and she snapped her head back to see the door slowly opened.

 

“Lu Han!” She yelled out and stood up, rushing forward but all the way to the door. Her eyes widened when not only Lu Han entered, but 5 other guys. “Lu Han...” she whispered, “Who are you people?”

 

The man in the very front caught her eye and she in a breath in recognition. He had cold eyes and he stared at her with no sympathy, “Song Yoon Ju.”

 

“Leave me alone,” She whispered with fear-filled eyes.

 

He raised an eyebrow at her, “We’re not doing anything to you.”

 

Yoon Ju changed her gaze to the one right next to him, “Lu Han, please help. My appa!” Yoon Ju pointed backwards, “He-“

 

“We can’t help him.” Lu Han said.

 

Yoon Ju shook her head rapidly, “You have to! He’s dying! Please, save him…”

 

The man in the front cleared his throat, “You should not worry about him. He is of no use.”

 

“What do you mean?” Yoon Ju’s voice lowered.

 

“Kris.” Lu han placed a hand on his shoulder. He turned back to Yoon Ju, “Do not worry about your father.”

 

“You’ll help him?” Yoon Ju asked hopefully.

 

Lu Han hesitated, “Do not worry.”

 

Yoon Ju searched the other faces. Besides the cold man, Kris, in the front and Lu Han there were 4 others. One had black hair that fell over his forehead and a bored face. The fourth man was had a softer expression as he stared at her but he wasn’t smiling. Had dark brown hair that fell right about his eyes on one side.

 

“This is Lay.” Lu Han suddenly said, pointing to the first man that she had been staring at it. “That’s Baekhyun.” He motioned to the one she had just looked at.” He motioned to the fifth, “That’s Chanyeol.”

 

Chanyeol had light brown hair and even though he was with him, he was smiling brightly at her. She shot him a weird gaze and he just smiled wider.

 

“And the last…” Lu Han trailed off and Yoon Ju watched the last person come into view.

 

Yoon Ju felt her heart drop as he stared right back at her, “Sehun…”