.chapter fifteen.

An EXOdental Love Affair

You guys, I'm so swamped with homework I want to cry... thank you to FiffteenOctBaby, jOyHuMi, and Jieunn for subscribing ^^ please make my day and comment? Thanks guys~

 

 

 

 

Yoon Ju had been standing there for almost ten minutes now, eyes glued to Krystal and Sehun.

 

They hadn’t tore away from there, apparently, very important conversation to even slave her one glance, and she was furious.

 

Her chocolate orbs couldn’t help but stray to Sehun, so close to Krystal, whispering to her. She couldn’t help the clench in her heart and the sight of him so close to her best friend.

 

The rage in her mind, the feelings in her heart, they blinded her from everything around her.

 

She hadn’t noticed Lu Han disappear, or Siwon slip away with anger, nothing. She could see nothing but Sehun and Krystal in front of her right now.

 

Inside, Yoon Ju knew that her anger was uncalled for. It wasn’t like she was with Sehun, no, far from it. Wasn’t Sehun supposed to be her step-brother?

 

But did she even think of him that way anymore? No. She hadn’t from the start.

 

Sehun to her, from the very beginning, had only been the mysterious cold guy she encountered by accident. She hadn’t, and didn’t, expect herself to ever be able to call him her step-brother.

 

Yoon Ju also knew that Krystal had known him, maybe even made her bid on him, first. But that couldn’t fix the feelings that Yoon Ju felt when Sehun was close to her, when he had hugged her.

 

Yoon Ju liked him. She knew that, she just didn’t want to admit it. And she wouldn’t be able to until she was sure of the latter’s feelings for her.

 

But by the looks of it, Sehun wasn’t feeling the same for her. No, he was feeling that way for her best friend.

 

Krystal finally nodded and stepped away from Sehun.

 

“I’ll talk to you later, then.” Krystal told him and he nodded. She turned to Yoon Ju and lifted her hand in a wave, “I’ll see you later, ok?”

 

Krystal didn’t wait for a response, which she wasn’t going to get, in her hurry to get to her car and drive away.

 

Sehun turned to face Yoon Ju with a tired expression on his face.

 

Yoon Ju gave him one blank look before walking past him, purposely pushing her shoulder against his in the process.

 

She was probably being childish with her jealousy right now but she was feeling nothing but anger at Sehun being close to another girl.

 

“Hey!” Sehun called out for her, turning around in confusion on why she was suddenly angry with him. He caught up to her and held onto her wrist, halting her, “What’s wrong? Where are you going? We were talking!”

 

“No!” Yoon Ju broke his grip and turned her head to shoot him a glare. “You were talking to Krystal, not me.

 

“What?” Sehun blinked, still not understanding what happened, “We just had to talk about-“

 

“I don’t want to know.” Yoon Ju cut him off with an icy tone. “Whatever you guys talk about has nothing to do with me. And neither does who you go out with at night, though it’s obvious. Don’t worry about me, Sehun.”

 

“Huh?!” Sehun muttered, flustered with her anger.

 

Yoon Ju smiled humorlessly, “Just go back to Krystal.”

 

Yoon Ju turned and continued walking away, heading to her car and slipping inside.

 

By the time that Sehun had noticed that she had gone in his utter confusion, she was already pulling out of the parking spot.

 

Yoon Ju drove home with her hands tightly clenched onto the steering wheel. Her veins showed in the back of her hands with how tightly she was holding onto it, imagining that it was Sehun.

 

She reached home in a record of 5 minutes with how fast she had been driving. She was lucky that she hadn’t run into any police officers in her ride back.

 

Yoon Ju chucked her car keys onto the dining table and stomped upstairs.

 

When she was in the comfort of her bedroom, she stripped off her clothing and changed back into her tank top and shorts to sleep.

 

She launched herself onto her bed and groaned as her she landed face first in her pillow.

 

Her palms clenched into fists and she angrily beat them against her purple comforter, desperately trying to release the anger that was flowing through every vein in her body.

 

Her breathing quickened and she let her tired arms fall limp to the bed.

 

The only sound in the house was of her breathing. No one was home and the silence didn’t make her feel any better, in fact, it made her feel worse.

 

She needed to get her mind of Sehun. At these times, she would usually go rant to Krystal but, in this case, she couldn’t do that either.

 

Yoon Ju was beyond frustrated with how things were turning out right now and didn’t know what to do.

 

She had overreacted with Sehun and she knew that, but she didn’t have it in her to apologize. All she could do was silently curse herself for acting so jealous and like an over-protective girlfriend… when she wasn’t.

 

While she was lost in her thoughts, she didn’t notice a light golden glow fill her room.

 

Only when the bright light hit the side of her face did she snap her head up and sit up as well. Her gaze shifted to the bright glow and she squinted her eyes, bringing a hand up to block it from hitting her eyes directly.

 

The light finally faded out and there, stood a person in its presence.

 

Yoon Ju’s eyes widened.

 

“Song Yoon Ju.”