.chapter sixteen.

An EXOdental Love Affair

SO SORRY for the long wait >< my family was here for winter break! How was your guys' break? Anyways, thanks to philyeol for subscribing ^^ please comment and enjoy~ please comment guys TT.TT i know the story is going slow right now but it will speed up... hopefully... hahah ok.

 

 

 

“Y-YOU....” Yoon Ju stuttered, blinking her eyes as she tried to determine if she was dreaming right now or not. “H-HOW ARE YOU...” The words left as the angel in front of her stepped closer to her.

 

“Song Yoon Ju.” Min Jung repeated, her chocolate brown eyes hardening in a strange way. “I warned you.” her voice lowered to a whisper. “You fell straight into their trap.”

 

“Trap?” Yoon Ju repeated in confusion. “What are you talking about?”

 

Min Jung shook her head, “I do not have the patience to explain any further. I apologize but i cannot help you any further, Song Yoon Ju. From this forth on, I can only hope that you realize what you are getting yourself into.”

 

“I don’t get it...” Yoon Ju whispered. “What is this? How did you get in here? I’m dreaming, aren’t I?!” she raised a hand to slap her cheek but Min Jung grabbed her wrist before she could.

 

“You are not dreaming, Song Yoon Ju. Far from.” Min Jung scolded as she pushed Yoon Ju’s arm back to her side.

 

“How can this not be a dream?” Yoon Ju scoffed. “You just poofed in here magically.”

 

“And i can do it again if you would wish.” Min Jung raised an eyebrow.

 

Yoon Ju raised her hands and shook her head, “It’s ok!”

 

“Believe me, Song Yoon Ju, this is no dream. I am real. This is reality. And the reality is scary.” Min Jung sighed, looking around the room and ending her gaze back on Yoon Ju.

 

“There’s no way this is real.” Yoon Ju laughed at herself for even imagining something like this was actually happening.

 

“It is.” Min Jung broke her thoughts. “And you are in danger.”

 

“Danger?” Yoon Ju looked up, aware of what the latter was saying now.

 

“Song Yoon Ju,” Min Jung looked to her with a motherly gaze, “I wish I could do more to help you. But they are coming... soon.”

 

“Who?” Yoon Ju’s eyes widened.

 

“You do not realize how close they truly are to you.” Min Jung’s voice lowered.

 

Yoon Ju frowned, “Yeah, how about not speaking in riddles and just tell me what’s supposedly going to hurt me?!”

 

Min Jung shook her head, “I am not able to tell you that. I can only tell you what I do.”

 

Yoon Ju shook her head with a sigh, “This is just too weird. Ok, if this is some sort of prank, stop. I’m not having fun and you look stupid like this. Seriously. Stop the prank and leave my house.”

 

Yoon Ju got up from her bed and pushed past Min Jung. She reached for the knob on her bedroom door when suddenly a dark mist began entering her room from the slit under her door.


She jumped back in surprise with a small scream, “WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!”

 

Yoon Ju looked back and noticed Min Jun’s brown eyes glowing a charcoal black with a golden lining. “I warned you, Song Yoon Ju. You should not brush off my warnings like that.”

 

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!” Yoon Ju screamed, glancing back from Min Jung to the mist back to Min Jung.

 

The mist was slowly crowding into her room, not quite touching her yet.

 

“Now do you believe this is real?” Min Jung cocked her head to the side.

 

As Yoon Ju opened to answer, a seeping pain entered her body. She fell to the floor, clutching her heart as she felt her lungs closing inside her. It was like the air wasn’t going through her body, she felt like she was suffocating. But that was not all. Her skin was a burning red, as if it was on fire.

 

“S...t...o...p..!” Yoon Ju croaked, clutching with one hand as she gasped for the little air she could get.

 

Min Jung looked down at her, her eyes still glowing and a blank expression on her face.

 

Yoon Ju clutched with both hands, “I... b..ei...lie...ve... y..o.u..”

 

As if a click of a switch, it was all gone. The pain disappeared and Yoon Ju fell back, gasping for air. As soon as her lungs were filled, she looked around and saw the dark mist had disappeared to. She looked back up and saw Min Jung’s eyes a normal color once again too.

 

“Do not doubt me again, Song Yoon Ju. If you think that was horrible, then you are in for trouble. What I did is not even a quarter of the pain they can cause you.” Min Jung warned as she knelt down to be in Yoon Ju’s level. “I am only trying to help you.”

 

“You nearly killed me!” Yoon Ju yelled at her in anger.

 

Min Jung’s eyes flashed a full golden color this time and Yoon Ju flinched, watching her. Min Jung’s body was still before opened and it was not her voice that left, but a deeper and more cold one, “You cannot hide forever, Song Yoon Ju.” the voice sounded sinister and a cackling sound left Min Jung’s mouth. “We are...coming for you.”

 

Yoon Ju’s eyes widened the furthest they could go and suddenly a pounding pain entered her mind. She fell backwards once more, clutching her head as she let out a scream, which she herself could not hear as the ringing in her head was the only thing. Pounding through her entire body with pain, she felt like her mind was on fire.

 

And just like the pain disappeared before, it did again. Except this time, not only did her pain disappear, so did her conscious mind. Her vision grew hazy and she saw Min Jung fill a golden light again and just as she was disappearing, she mouthed something. But by then, Yoon Ju had succumbed to the darkness to understand it.

 

 

 

“Yoon Ju...” A voice whispered to her. Yoon Ju felt herself coming back to reality, but it seemed to surreal. “Yoon Ju!” The voice said more urgently. Yoon Ju felt herself being sane again, with a right mind, but her eyes weren’t opening. She was still in the darkness.

 

A cool object pressed against her forehead and she heard the voice murmur something. A bright light filled her vision and Yoon Ju’s eyes fluttered open. She blinked a few times, getting accustomed to the lights on in her room and she realized she was lying on her bed now.

 

Awake, she glanced around and the first thing she saw was a face. He stared back at her with panic in his eyes and worry, “Yoon Ju!!”

 

Yoon Ju blinked once more, “...Sehun?”