.chapter eight.

An EXOdental Love Affair

A/N: TO CLEAR ONE THING UP... THE REASON SEHUN WAS AT YOON JU'S HOUSE WAS BECAUSE HIS FAMILY WAS SUPPOSED TO MOVE IN RIGHT AFTER THE WEDDING SO THEIR STUFF IS IN THAT HOUSE. SORRY I FORGOT TO ADD THAT!

thank you to Moshicute and BaekminEXO for subscribing ^^ comment and enjoy!

 

 

 

“HEY! WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” Yoon Ju ran in the direction that she’d seen Sehun disappear too.

 

He didn’t look back despite her yells though and Yoon Ju groaned, speeding up to run after him. Suddenly, someone grabbed her wrist, pulling her back and she gasped.

 

“What are you doing?” She hissed to Siwon, “Let me go!”

 

“Yoon Ju!” Siwon seemed angry, “Why are you going after him? Let him go!”

 

Yoon Ju narrowed her eyes, “I can do what I want!”

 

She broke his grip on her wrist and stepped away from him.

 

“Don’t you dare leave.” Siwon warned with a commanding tone.

 

Yoon Ju glared at him, “Listen up, Siwon, I’m not your puppet. Stop thinking you can control me. I don’t listen to anyone.”

 

Without waiting for his response, she turned and ran down the street. She mentally cursed Siwon when she realized that Sehun had turned the corner and she might not be able to catch him now.

 

Grumbling, she put speed into her legs and her breath quickened. She turned the corner and saw Sehun up and ahead. With hope, she kept following him as he turned another corner.

 

Yoon Ju turned the same corner and a confused expression came onto her features as she glanced around.

 

“What the…” She whispered, slowing down to a walk, “Where’d he go?”

 

Up ahead was a large park with a massive grass area and a small playground. The park was deserted though and Yoon Ju shivered in her shorts and t-shirt, only now realizing that it was pretty cold outside.

 

Her gaze travelled up and she saw that a dark blue color was painted on the sky, signaling that it was evening time already.

 

She cursed again and looked back. She had run quite a way and it would take at least 20 minutes to walk back home. By then, the sky would already be black.

 

“Sehun!” She called out, refusing to be frightened by the evening sky.

 

The streetlights flickered on and she jumped, startled by the slight noise they made.

 

Sehun was nowhere in sight and she had no idea where he could have gone.

 

The cold weather was seemingly affecting her brain too as she decided to walk around the park instead of head back to the safety of her house.

 

She didn’t want to face Siwon, and she knew her mom would be returning soon. Yoon Ju didn’t believe she had a sane mind enough to fight with her mom when they saw each other next, and she wanted to postpone the yelling.

 

She hugged her arms, rubbing her palms on the goosebumps subjugating all over her skin.

 

“Why is it so cold?” She muttered to herself, looking up. “HEY! GOD! MAKE IT WARMER!” she lowered her voice sweetly, “Please?”

 

It didn’t get any warmer and Yoon Ju silently cursed the weather.

 

She suddenly turned back as she heard footsteps, but there was no one behind her.

 

“Hello?” She nervously called. “Sehun?” Her voice was more pleading.

 

Yoon Ju gulped. She didn’t want to encounter a or anyone. She slowly turned her trail towards the road she had come from and began walking down there.

 

The footsteps started up behind her again and she bit her lip, unconsciously walking faster.

 

She cursed herself for not even bringing her phone, as the footsteps grew closer.

 

“OMMA!” Yoon Ju yelled as she changed into a full out run.

 

The footsteps continued behind her, coming closer as the person was also running.

 

Before Yoon Ju could even turn the first corner, strong arms wrapped around her body, holding her still. One hand was around her, holding her arms still next to her waist, while the other hand was blocking .

 

“Shh….” The voice said into her ear as her eyes widened.

 

She was shaking with fear as she struggled in his grip, trying to get out.

 

His arm tightened around her, not letting her move one inch.

 

“Be quiet.” His voice sounded strange to her but she was in no position to sit and think it through about why it sounded strange.

 

“Let me go!” She managed to yell though it sounded muffled.

 

She opened and bit one of his fingers and he let out a yelp, but kept his hand glued to , this time with more pressure.

 

“AH!” She screamed, hoping desperately that someone in the nearby houses would hear her and come save her.

 

Luck wasn’t on her side though, and the streets were silent with only the crickets chirping once in a while in the background.

 

She was pulled backwards as he retraced their steps, back to the park.

 

She noticed the playground in her peripheral vision and her eyes glistened with tears.

 

“Let me go!” Yoon Ju tried to yell again, but her voice was barely heard, “What are you going to do to me?!”

 

“Shh…” He said again.

 

Yoon Ju shut her eyes as a sob escaped her lips. A tear fell and connected with his hand.

 

He moved his hand away from and her eyes shot open.

 

“HELP! SEHUN!” She yelled out the first thing that came into her mind.

 

“Hey!” The man scolded and before she could yell again, he turned her around and pushed her down.

 

She fell back onto the bottom of the slide with a groan and looked up with frightened eyes. She moved backwards and her legs came up to her body. Her eyes suddenly widened.