.chapter five.

An EXOdental Love Affair

Thank you to BaekYeolEverLIfe, aileen93, and Becky-ah for subscribing ^^ comment and enjoy please~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The entire time Yoon Ju stood on the side of her mother as she took her vows, she couldn’t stop staring at the guy, and it seemed he was the same.

 

Every few minutes, they’d catch each other’s eyes before getting distracted by something for only moments before they’d look at each other again.

 

Yoon Ju had to admit, if she though the guy was hot before, standing there in a skinny black tie and collared white shirt with black skinny jeans and still his shiny shoes, he looked amazing. Perfect, even.

 

Even though his attire was a more casual then normal wedding clothes, he still looked the best out of everyone here.

 

The wedding vows finally ended and the famous line came out from the priest’s mouth, “You may now kiss the bride.”

 

Yoon Ju looked away, unable to see that scene as she watched the audience break out into applause.

 

The only other person not clapping happened to be Yoon Ju’s best friend, who was seating in the second row.

 

Yoon Ju stared at her as she lifted her finger to point somewhere. Yoon Ju followed Krystal’s gaze and saw her pointing to where the guy was standing.

 

Yoon Ju frowned, still unable to understand what Krystal was saying but knew it had something to do with the guy.

 

After the applause finally ended, every dispersed as people began talking to each other, some coming to congratulate the bride.

 

Yoon Ju looked to the guy, but he was gone. She turned to walk to Krystal with a frown.

 

“What were you saying?” She asked as soon as they were in hearing distance.

 

Krystal smiled dreamily, “The guy I was pointing at. I like him! He’s so hot!” she squealed.

 

Yoon Ju smiled but it wavered, “Oh… you… do?”

 

Krystal nodded, “Isn’t he just amazing looking?”

 

“Yeah…” Yoon Ju muttered. “So… you’ve talked to him a lot?”

 

Krystal shrugged, “Sort of, but I don’t think he likes me.”

 

“Well he’s nice to you, isn’t he?” Yoon Ju felt a twinge in her.

 

Krystal nodded slowly, “I… guess. As nice as he can be I think.”

 

Yoon Ju faked a smile, “Well then he must like you!”

 

Krystal shrugged again and stole a look at Yoon Ju, “Do you like anybody?”

 

Yoon Ju bit her bottom lip, “No…”

 

“Liar!” Krystal accused with a laugh, “You do, don’t you?”
 

Yoon Ju looked at Krystal, “No. Maybe. I don’t know. It doesn’t matter though.”

 

“Why?” Krystal cocked her head to the side.

 

Yoon Ju looked down at her black stilettos, “Cause I don’t even know his name. And… he might like someone else.”

 

Krystal scoffed, “And that’s ever stopped you? Come on, you can get any guy.”

 

“Not this one.” Yoon Ju sighed.

 

Krystal shrugged, “Just make him like you instead of someone else!”

 

Yoon Ju shook her head, “It’s not that simple this time.”

 

Krystal’s brows furrowed in confusion, “Why not?”

 

Yoon Ju hesitated, “Because I don’t want to hurt anybody, Krystal.” She stared at her best friend.

 

Krystal gave her a look, “Since when have you cared so much?”

 

Yoon Ju weakly smiled, “I told you, it’s not that simple this time.”

 

Krystal felt like she was missing something, but she knew that Yoon Ju wasn’t going to tell her anymore about why this was getting so complicated.

 

“So…” Krystal looked around, “Is he here?”

 

Yoon Ju looked up and searched for the guy in the large crowds.

 

She found her mother, but not the guy. Her mother was motioning for her to come over and she turned to Krystal, “I’ll be back.”

 

Yoon Ju went up to her mother who clasped a hand on her shoulder, “Yoon Ju! Say hello to your new-step father!”

 

Yoon Ju stared at him blankly, “You’re not my new step-father.”

 

He was taken back, “I’m sure it’ll take some time to get used to me, Yoon Ju, but I’m sure we’ll be close soon!”

 

Yoon Ju shook her head softly, “I doubt it…”

 

Her mother shot her a look, “Yoon Ju…”

 

“No! It’s ok.” He smiled. “I’m sure someday I’ll be a father to you. Maybe even a better one then your-“

 

“You,” Yoon Ju looked up with anger flashing in her eyes, “will not replace my father.”

 

Her mother’s eyes widened and her grip on Yoon Ju’s shoulder painfully tightened, “Yoon Ju, do not talk to him like that.”

 

Before Yoon Ju could say anything to defend herself, she noticed someone approaching their little circle.

 

“Y-You!” She stuttered as the guy came to stand beside her. He stared at her blankly; almost like he wasn’t surprised she was there. “What are you doing here?!”

 

Her step-father chuckled and patted the guy’s back, “Yoon Ju… this is my son,” he smiled at him, “Sehun.”