.chapter fourteen.

An EXOdental Love Affair

 

Thank you to Amirah118, Wanvisha, Saranghae4life, Taq_taq, donghomushroomhead, ella19, KoreanLoverBB, and naahae for subscribing^^ Comment and enjoy peeps~ Yeah i'm gangster... ok no. 

 

 

 

“WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!” Yoon Ju yelled out in pure anger. “YOU DON’T TELL ME A THING AND THEN YOU EXPECT ME TO LISTEN TO YOU?! Fine, Sehun, tell me one good reason why I should stay away from Lu Han!”

 

Sehun opened his mouth but nothing came out. Yoon Ju nodded her head and gave him a look. Sehun sighed in exasperation; “Just please lis-”

 

“Listen?” Yoon Ju cut him off. She shook her head with a humorless smile, “No, Sehun. I’m not listening until you tell me what is going on.”

 

“Yoon Ju!” He took her wrist and pulled on her arm slightly, “You don’t understand! Lu Han hyung, he-”

 

Yoon Ju scoffed, “What? It’s not like he’s going to kill me or anything!”

 

Sehun was quiet.

 

Yoon Ju hesitated. “You're acting like he’s going to hurt me... why? He wouldn’t do that. We just met each other. Lu Han can’t be dangerous.”

 

Sehun averted his gaze and groaned inwardly. He had no idea how to make Yoon Ju head his words.

 

Yoon Ju raised an eyebrow, “So what are you so worried about? Just tell me, Sehun, I won’t say anything. Why should I stay away from Lu Han? Where do you always go at night? Just tell me anything... please.”

 

Sehun looked back at her with broken eyes, “I... can’t.”

 

Yoon Ju nodded, taking a step back. She smiled sadly, “Fine. Don’t.”


She turned around and was about to walk away when Sehun called out to her, “Yoon-”

 

“SEHUN!” A girl’s voice rang through the air and Yoon Ju turned her head in confusion, recognizing the voice.

 

She watched Sehun turn and smile at the owner of the voice.

 

“Krystal?” Yoon Ju called out to her.

 

Krystal glanced at her with wide eyes, “Yoon Ju? What are you doing here?”


“I...” Yoon Ju glanced between them, “came for breakfast. Why are you here?”

 

Krystal motioned to Sehun, “We were walking around together when he saw something and totally ditched me! What happened?”

 

Sehun shook his head, “Nothing. I just wanted to say hi.”

 

“You guys...” Yoon Ju’s voice lowered, “met up with each other?”

 

She looked at Sehun but his eyes were away from her.

 

*So that’s where he was this morning* Yoon Ju couldn’t help but feel a pain in her heart as she thought of the hug that Sehun had comforted her with last night... and then how he’d disappeared this morning.


“I have to go soon.” Krystal said, walking up to Sehun.

 

She whispered something to him lowly and he responded in the same volume.

 

Yoon Ju watched their silent conversation with a heartbroken gaze. She had no idea what they were talking about and had no way to find out, either. She could ask Krystal later, but she doubted she had the strength to.

 

*Of course* Yoon Ju thought, watching them. *She knew him first too. And she likes him too, doesn’t she?*

 

 

 

A few meters away, someone else watched the three.

 

Lu Han sighed, sticking his hands in his pockets. He could obviously see the heartbroken expression on Yoon Ju’s face. And though she might not notice it, he could see Sehun steal glances her way too.

 

One thing Lu Han didn’t know though, was what the second girl was doing.

 

“Sehun...” Lu Han whispered, watching the younger boy closely, “What have you done?”

 

Lu Han stepped back from them, turning around and walking away.

 

He was not leaving, no, he would encounter them again... very soon. But for now, his job was done. He knew that even if he stayed, Sehun wouldn’t allow Yoon Ju near him, not while he was watching.

 

He walked behind the cafe and headed into the trees bordering the back of it. Once he was shaded in the darkness of those trees, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He pressed two buttons and raised it to his ear, waiting.

 

“Hello?” A voice answered on the other line. “Lu Han? Why are you calling so soon?”

 

“It seems my job isn’t that hard to figure out.” Lu Han answered. “You were right.”

 

The voice hesitated and sighed. “What happened?”

 

“The girl...” Lu Han glanced around him, “Song Yoon Ju, she likes him... Sehun.”

 

“Of course she does...” The voice murmured.

 

Lu Han sighed, “But that’s not all. It seems Sehun might have mutual feelings for her.”

 

The voice was silent.

 

“Hello?” Lu Han said. There was a small noise in response and the boy took that as a signal to continue. “There is also a second girl. I’m not sure who she is though or how she is connected.”

 

“Second girl?” The voice repeated. “I’ll check up on her.”

 

“Ok...” Lu Han paused, “What should we do?”

 

“For now...” The voice sighed. “We have to fix this before they find out.”

 

“And how do we do that?” Lu Han raised an eyebrow.

 

“How we always fix bad things.” The voice chuckled. “Stand by, Lu Han. I’m sending Min Jung.”