.chapter twenty-one.

An EXOdental Love Affair

OHHH there's many today :D Thanks to HanChanChan, sierraclownychick, Makihae, and SHAWOLEXOticSONE for subscribing ^^ comment and enjoy please~~ you guys >_> finally the action...

 

 

 

 

Yoon Ju eyes widened at Kai’s words, “W-WHAT?!”

 

Krystal stumbled forward with shock, “H-He… He died?!”

 

Kai’s eyes widened and he shook his head, “NO! He’s still alive… for now.”

 

Yoon Ju gulped, “Where is he?”

 

Kai opened his mouth to respond to her question when his eyes suddenly widened and he snapped his head to the side, to the front door.

 

Right as he did that, on cue, the door slammed open.

 

Krystal let out a scream of shock and fell backwards, letting her arms catch her fall to the ground and ignoring the slight pain in her wrist.

 

Yoon Ju spun around and stumbled back as she watched 4 men enter the house, all dressed in black.

 

A random person might think they like the color black, or they were robbers but there was more to their clothes than the plain dark color.

 

As Yoon Ju looked closer she noticed their clothes were leather and shining brightly in Krystal’s dimly lit home. Silver gems lining the long sleeves of their jackets, making a symbol a the top that was not visible to Yoon Ju at that angle.

 

“What’s going on?” She heard Krystal call out but a ringing in her ears was blocking out the yells of her best friend.

 

Yoon Ju could hear her heart pounding against her rib cage, loudly. Her index fingers rubbed against her thumbs as her skin felt suddenly dry even though her body felt hot.

 

The feeling, that something bad was going to happen, was rising on full out anxiousness and paranoia now. This was bad. Very bad.

 

One of the four men stepped forward, lunging for Yoon Ju.

 

Yoon Ju moved back on instinct, her eyes widening even more.

 

Krystal scrambled up, pulling her best friend back and protectively yelling, “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?!”

 

“Give her to us!” Another man growled at the blonde.

 

Yoon Ju gulped. She was standing behind Krystal and while her best friend may seem strong, Yoon Ju knew that Krystal was trembling with fear silently.

 

Krystal snapped her head to the side, “KAI! DO SOMETHING!”

 

Yoon Ju turned and saw Kai standing there helplessly.

 

His gaze hardened, but he didn’t do anything to stop the men from moving forward and forcefully grabbing Krystal to get her away from Yoon Ju.

 

Yoon Ju gasped as she felt a hand grip her upper arm and saw one of the men staring right at her.

 

She yelled out and moved, trying to get away from his grasp. Searching her mind for defense tactics, Yoon Ju had just lifted her knee to hit the man in a sensitive place when a voice made her stop.

 

“Stop.” It sounded through the room with power.

 

Yoon Ju froze. That voice. She knew it… too well.

 

She turned slowly and met the person haunting her latest nightmares with wide eyes, “Min Jung…”

 

Min Jung gave her a hard gaze, “Make sure not to hurt her. She is supposed to be unharmed when we return.”

 

“W-What?” Yoon Ju stuttered. Wasn’t Min Jung supposed to be helping her?

 

Krystal growled as she tried to get out of the man that was holding her hostage’s grasp, “Who are you people?!”

 

Min Jung regarded her blankly before turning back to Yoon Ju. She stalked up to her and lowered her voice so only Yoon Ju could here, “I warned you and you walked straight into their trap, Song Yoon Ju.”

 

Yoon Ju’s eyes widened, “What?!”

 

“LET HER GO!” Krystal got away from one of them men and launched herself towards Min Jung.

 

Both girls went stumbling to the ground and Min Jung threw Krystal off of her.

 

“DO NOT dare do that again.” Min Jung hissed dangerously and Yoon Ju stiffened when she saw the gold swirling in Min Jung’s eyes again.

 

Krystal lifted her head from the ground to say something when a black mist surrounded her body and she went flying backwards, straight into the wall. Her head hit the hard surface with a harsh impact and Krystal fell to the ground instantly, limp and unconscious.

 

Yoon Ju cried out, “KRYSTAL! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!”

 

“She is fine, Song Yoon Ju. At most she will have concussion.” Min Jung calmly said and Yoon Ju was surprised by how composed she was with everything happening.

 

“KAI!” Yoon Ju called to him again but he gave her a helpless look.

 

Min Jung cleared and ordered, “Come.”

 

Another man came on the other side of Yoon Ju and held onto her arm. Yoon Ju was lifted into the air as she struggled.

 

“LET ME GO!” Yoon Ju yelled at them.

 

Min Jung came to stand in front of her. She lifted a hand and Yoon Ju in a breath.

 

On Min Jung’s hand was a dark tattoo, forming the symbol of a hexagon with lines cross in it. The symbol began to glow golden and Yoon Ju felt dizzy. Min Jung began walking out of the house and the men followed. Yoon Ju had no more strength to struggle and she took raspy breaths as she tried to keep awake.

 

The last thing she heard before she fell into the sleep was Kai beside her, whispering, “I’m sorry.”