.chapter four.

An EXOdental Love Affair

thanks to psychotic and Toxicstar99 for subscribing ^^ enjoy and comment~ thanks to YoseobLoveee and psychotic for commenting <3 <3

@ YoseobLoveee: heeheee you're smart ^^

@ psychotic: hmmmm i wonder who he really is~~ ;)

A/N: Picture is not mine

Check out my other story (Starring L.Joe): The Bad Boy & Not-So Good Girl

Check out my Suho one-shot: EXO's Guardian Angel

Check out my Lu han one-shot: Lu han's Surprise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~++++++++++++++~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Welcome,” Yoon Ju bowed her head in greeting, “Enjoy the wedding.”

 

Weeks had passed since the incident with the guy and no matter how hard she tried, he always stayed in the back of her mind. He just happened to be the first guy that hadn’t paid attention to her or given her a second glance. And that itself, made him interesting to her.

 

Though she knew that she didn’t want this wedding could happen, nothing could stop it. She eventually had returned home and her mother had yelled at her and forcefully made her apologize to the man that she was supposedly marrying.

 

Yoon Ju had never expected to be at her mother’s wedding, since usually, marriage happens before the baby. But no, this wasn’t her mother’s wedding; it was her mother’s second wedding.

 

As much as she didn’t want to be here, she was forced to be. She was forced to be her mother’s maid of honor and the person walking her mother down the aisle since her grandparents were no longer alive. And that’s why she was in the front of the wedding hall, greeting guests as they came in, giving her looks of pity. Inwardly, she was insulting each one of those people that she knew were judging her, but outwards, she was just smiling and greeting every one of them.

 

“Sweetie,” She heard Siwon’s voice come from behind her, “Why don’t you go check on your mom.”

 

“No.” Yoon Ju gritted her teeth together.

 

She knew what he was doing. In front of all these people, he was acting like how he is. He wanted to show her, and the world, that he was the boss of her and that’s why all day he’d been giving her work to do, expecting her to go and do it as he laughed with other businessmen about how good Yoon Ju was.

 

“Sweetie,” He repeated, his tone threatening, “I said, go check on your mother!”

 

Yoon Ju turned around to say no again when she saw someone coming into the door.

 

“KRYSTAL!” She sang out as she pulled her into a bone-crushing hug, happy that she finally had someone to rant to.

 

Krystal laughed and pulled away, giving her a worried gaze, “Are you ok?”

 

Yoon Ju smiled, that was the first time someone had asked her that in a while. She didn’t have the heart to tell the lie that is so famously told, “No, I’m not. But what choice do I have? It’s not like I want to be disowned.”

 

Krystal sighed, “I know… I’m sorry that she’s doing this. I know you-“

 

Yoon Ju nodded, not wanting her to continue. “I’m used to it. Her being selfish. It’s the only reason I’m forced to be with Siwon too.”

 

Krystal shuddered, “Ew. I hate that guy.”

 

“SU YEON!” Siwon came up to them with a wide smile. “It’s been so long!” He hugged her and she shot Yoon Ju a disgusted look.

 

“Yeah…” Krystal quickly pulled away. “It’s been so long,” she lowered her voice and added under her breath, “I liked it like that.”

 

“What?” Siwon asked her, not hearing the last bit.

 

“Nothing!” Krystal faked a smile and looked away.

 

“Come on.” Yoon Ju pulled on Krystal’s arm, “Let’s go to the dressing room.”

 

Krystal nodded and they both walked away, bowing to random people in greeting as they passed by them. Yoon Ju opened the door to the back room and there were a few of her mother’s friends there, cooing over her mother who was sitting in a chair while her makeup was touched up.

 

“Oh…” Her mother faked a small smile at the blonde next to Yoon Ju, “Su Yeon, you came here…”

 

Truthfully, her mother had never liked Yoon Ju’s rebel-type best friend.

 

Krystal found the feelings mutual.

 

“Yes. Congratulations, I’m sure you’re really happy.” Krystal mumbled. “I hope you have a great life with your soon-to-be husband!”
 

“Thank you.” Her mother said on cue, a phrase she’d learned to memorize for today.

 

“Maybe along the way you can also make Yoon Ju a little happy.” Krystal mumbled.

 

Yoon Ju’s mother, though, heard her and frowned deeply. “Yoon Ju is very happy for me, right, Yoon Ju?”

 

Yoon Ju looked straight at her, “Yes, I’m very happy for you. But Krystal was saying that maybe sometime, I’d like to be happy too.”

 

Her mother frowned, ready to scold her daughter but before she could, a man came into the room, loudly clapping his hands, “LET’S START!”

 

The other bridesmaids rushed out of the room and Krystal waved slightly at Yoon Ju, shooting her an apologetic look. Her mother stood and sighed, staring at herself in the mirror.

 

She turned to Yoon Ju, “Let’s go!’

 

“Right…” Yoon Ju mumbled, taking her mother’s arm and leading her outside.

 

“Smile, Yoon Ju, at least act like your happy.” Her mother said through a smile icily.

 

Yoon Ju faked a smile and spoke through it as well, “Right. That’s what I have to do: act.”

 

Her mother felt a twinge of annoyance but ignored it as they approached the large doors to the entrance of the chapel.

 

The doors opened slowly and the wedding march started up by the pianist sitting on the side. They both smiled, though Yoon Ju’s was fake, as they slowly walked up the aisle.

 

Yoon Ju met eyes with Krystal who mumbled something to her that she couldn’t understand.

 

She recognized quite a few people, some she’s known all her life that were giving her sad looks and she assumed they knew that she wasn’t happy about this marriage. Others were so happy and clapping with dreamy expressions on their faces.

 

Yoon Ju trailed her gaze up to the groom, a middle-aged man who was staring at her mother with a strange expression; at least it was strange to her. She didn’t know him; he’d only come to meet her a few times after their first meeting, and she still found him to be a stranger.

 

Suddenly, something caught her eyes.

 

It wasn’t the glint in the groom’s eyes, or his fidgeting hands, or his strange expression, but it was someone behind him.

 

A guy. Specifically, the guy she had bumped into all those weeks ago that hadn’t given her a second glance. And he was staring right at her.