.chapter three.

An EXOdental Love Affair

I didn't plan to update this until I'm done with my other story but I feel bad for leaving it alone T.T Anyways, enjoy <3 PICTURE IS NOT MINE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“WELL?” Yoon Ju hissed as she stood up by herself and angrily brushed dirt off her denim shorts. “You could at least say sorry you know!”

 

The guy turned away, “You bumped into me.”

 

Yoon Ju stared at him with irritation, “You know, nice people help a girl up when she falls down.” She rubbed her bruised arm.

 

The guy lightly shrugged, “Then I’m obviously not a nice guy. Stop talking and go to wherever you were going, you’re annoying.”

 

Yoon Ju scoffed, “I’m annoying? Wow, jerk.”

 

The guy turned and gave her an annoyed look, “It’s best not to mess with me, ok?”

 

Yoon Ju’s eyes narrowed and she crossed her arms, “What can you do to me?” she raised an eyebrow. Usually, she wouldn’t pick fights on random streets like this, but she was angry, and if this guy was giving her a reason to let that anger out, she’d happily take the opportunity.

 

“Look,” He hissed angrily, “You bumped into me, it wasn’t my fault. You should be saying sorry to me if anything so just leave and I will too.”

 

Yoon Ju lightly smirked and stepped closer to him, “Look, I’m not a girl to be pushed around. Haven’t you heard of chivalry?”

 

“I think,” he hissed, “you should back off before I get mad.”

 

“Why?” Yoon Ju smirked, taunting him, “Not going to hurt me are you? Cause I’ll happily send you to jail after.”

 

The guy let out an aggravated sigh. Yoon Ju inwardly smirked, knowing that she was pissing him off. Abruptly, dirt flew around them and suddenly an empty ice cream wrapped collided with her white and black striped cardigan. The left over chocolate ice cream in it created a nasty stain on her sleeve and her eyes widened.

 

“OH MY GOD!” She squealed, rubbing away at it but only making it worse. “My mom’s going to kill me!” she hissed as she kicked away the wrapper angrily.

 

She looked up with gritting teeth only to find the guy she was talking to, walking away. She quickly followed him, going in front to halt him.

 

“Wait! I… I’m sorry! I shouldn’t have crashed into you.” She smiled sweeter.

 

The guy stared at her blankly, seeming annoyed still.

 

Yoon Ju let out a silent sigh. She had wanted him to get mad and argue with her but he didn’t seem to care much. If she couldn’t get his attention by being mad, then she would have to get it another way.

 

“I’m Song Yoon Ju.” Yoon Ju introduced herself with twinkling eyes, “I’m sorry about before, ok? That’s not really like me. I just-“

 

“I don’t care.” The guy bluntly said and tried to move past her but she stopped him again.

 

“Listen! Please! I just don’t want hard feelings between us!” Yoon Ju laughed lightly, awkwardly, “I-“

 

“Look.” He said, irritated, “Why do you care if there is hard feelings between us? It’s not like we’re friends or anything so get out of my way.”

 

Yoon Ju was taken back by his hostility, but she was stubborn. And the stubborn her wasn’t letting the guy away until she at least got a name.

 

“But we can be! I mean, like I said, I promise I’m not like that if you get to know me. And I’m sure you’re a nice guy, too! So… what’s your name?” Yoon Ju asked.

 

He seemed even more annoyed now, if possible. “I don’t want to be your friend.”
 

He moved past her and she angrily turned around, frustrated with him.

 

“Why not?” She asked, letting her devil mind get the better of her.

 

Yoon Ju was nice, sure. But when people pissed her off, she could be a real .

 

He stopped walking and sighed loudly, “Because I don’t want to. Leave me alone, don’t stop me, and don’t follow me.” He began walking again.

 

“Ugh!” Yoon Ju frowned, “Bastard.”

 

“You don’t know me, so how can you call me that?” He called from feets away from her.

 

She was surprised he heard her and quickly hissed, “Well obviously you don’t want me to know you so I don’t have any other impression.”

 

Before he could respond, a car pulled up beside them. A girl got out and the guy quickly walked over to her.

 

Yoon Ju squinted her eyes; the girl seemed familiar. As if to respond her question, the girl slightly turned her head and Yoon Ju’s eyes widened.

 

“Krystal!” Yoon Ju whispered, wondering how they knew each other.

 

The guy and her best friend were talking to each other quietly and from the looks of it, he wasn’t being mean to her at all, unlike Yoon Ju.

 

Yoon Ju really didn’t care about guys talking to other girls when she was with them, she was used to it. But this guy, he’d ignored her and acted badly to her, yet he seemed close and comfy with her best friend.

 

She felt a twinge of annoyance as she crossed her arms, staring at the two people and almost dying of curiousity on what they were conversing so closely about.

 

Finally, the guy moved away from Krystal and stepped back, nodding. He turned and kept walking down the street, not even bothering to give a backwards glance at Yoon Ju.

 

Krystal turned and finally noticed Yoon Ju and her eyes widened. Yoon Ju approached her with a reproachful gaze.

 

“Who’s that?” Yoon Ju asked, not able to hold back the slightly cold tone.

 

Krystal shrugged off her attitude as she glanced back to the guy’s fading figure, “He’s,” she looked back to Yoon Ju and smiled secretively, “Just a friend.”