.epilogue.

An EXOdental Love Affair

What really happened during the fight between the warriors of EXO and the soldiers? 


“He’s made it back.” The man reported to the elder boy. The elder smiled at him but it didn’t meet his eyes. The man bowed before he scrambled out, still quite afraid of the strange boys.

“What’s wrong?” Another man asked the first. “Shouldn’t you be happy? They are safe now. Everything is fine now.”

“Yeah,” he said uncertainly, “but I was just thinking. I will miss him.”

“Lu han,” The man said with a softer tone, “he wanted to return. You couldn’t have held Sehun back.”

“I know, Yixing.” Lu han’s smile brightened, “I’m just worried or him, you don’t need to worry about it. I’m sure I’ll be fine soon.”

“Oppas,” Min Jung entered the room with a pile of papers in her hands, “these are the weekly reports of the rebuilding.”

“Oh, thanks Min Jung.” Yixing smiled before taking the papers. The younger girl had become like a sister to them.

Min Jung laughed as he ruffled her hair before he moved his hand away. Lu han glanced at her with a soft smile. He still remembered that day over a year ago. They had thought it was over so they were going to give it their all, but they had failed to realize there was more to the battle than they had first noticed.

Lu han’s eyes hardened as he turned back to the fighting before they began to glow gold as he stepped forward, alongside his friends, ready to fight to the end.

The ground began shaking as D.O clenched his hands into fists, his eyes glowing as well. The other slowly turned just like them, power radiating from their bodies.

Sehun’s father glared at them with emotionless eyes. He held up his hands and another burst of burning light escaped from them.

Baekhyun quickly countered it with his own but the man’s was much strong and much more destructive. Baekhyun flew backwards as he fell against the wall with a loud groan.

“Baekhyun!” Suho called out with wide eyes but Baekhyun moved his hand to show he was okay and Suho turned back. Suho could not help much, as there was no water around them, but he was able to hold back a few soldiers using the blood in their veins as a control method.

Kris had gained access to a sword, as did Kai. The two would appear out of nowhere to random soldiers and next thing they knew, the soldier’s heads were rolling by their feet.

Sehun’s father was angry. He could not believe his own warriors were turning against him, and he refused to lose against them. They were no match for him yet he didn’t want to use his full power yet.

He knew Yoon Ju had escaped and he also knew that she would be going for Sehun. His only chance of stopping this rebellion was to catch her before Sehun could escape with her. He knew the EXO warriors were ready to fight to death in front of him.

“Take care of them.” He hissed to his general as he stepped backwards.

His general’s eyes flashed backwards before he nodded once. Sehun’s father smiled sneakily as his general raised his hands and everyone froze.

“I… can’t see.” Lu han whispered.

“Hyung?” Tao’s voice was scared. “Why can’t I see anymore?”

As all the soldier’s and warriors were left blinded by the general, Sehun’s father quickly made his escape. The general lowered his hands and everyone looked around in shock. It was the first time that had ever happened.

The general smiled at the pain of the warriors as they fought his soldiers. After a while, he grew tired of the scene. He wanted this fight to end.

“Enough.” He ordered and the soldiers froze. The warriors looked at him as he raised his hands, blood streaking down his arms. “Die.” He said.

The warriors looked at each other in confusion when they suddent felt pain expand into their bodies. They fell to the floor, screaming. Outside, it seemed as if nothing was wrong but the inside of their bodies’ were burning.

Lu han’s eyes opened with strain and he gasped for breath as he noticed Yixing doing the same. Yixing’s eyes met Lu han’s and both brother’s knew this was it for them. All they could do was hope that Sehun and Yoon Ju had left.

As the pain grew worse, they suddenly heard yelling. The voice sounded strangely feminine and not very strong at all.

“Who are you?” The general sneered as he let the pain on the warrior’s lighten slightly.

“Let them go.” Min Jung ordered, glaring at the general.

The general scoffed, “Under whose orders? A little girls?”

“I am not,” Min Jung’s eyes flashed as a strange glow surrounded her. Her voice turned deeper and she suddenly didn’t seem like herself, it seemed as if someone else was controlling her body. She spoke in a deeper, powerful tone, “a little girl.”

The general’s eyes widened as Min Jung suddenly screamed. The ground began shaking drastically as everyone fell to the floor.

The warriors felt the pain disappear and they looked around with panting breaths as dark forms began leaving the ground. They all watched in shock as spirits from the underworld trapped the soldiers and brought them down into the ground.

They covered their ears and flinched at Min Jung’s screaming. Finally, it stopped and they slowly let go of their ears and looked aroud in shock.

“What… was that?” Baekhyun finally asked the young, exhausted girl. Min Jung looked up with eyes of her own and smiled slightly. Baekhyun let out a breath of disbelief, “That was… amazing!”

Min Jung shook her head as she stood, “We have to leave. They are going to explode the place. That was the plan if the fight went on for too long.”

“We have to get out of here.” Kris ordered. “Come on.” He called to Min Jung.

“You all go,” She shook her head, “I have something to do first.”

They glanced at each other before nodding. The warriors ran in the opposite direction as Min Jung turned to the intersection and ran down one hallway. As she turned the corner, she heard a loud noise echo through the hallways and she steadied herself as the ground shook. She took a deep breath and looked up with a determined expression. She had to find Yoon Ju.

“You’re worried for Sehun oppa?” Min Jung asked Lu han as she took a seat beside Yixing.

Lu han shrugged, “I’m sure he will be fine but he is my little brother. I want to make sure he’s okay.”

Min Jung shifted her gaze to a window that showed the expanse of EXO Planet, “I’m sure he’s fine, oppa. I’m sure they are all fine.”

“Thank you, Min Jung.” Yixing smiled. “You helped save EXO Planet.”

Min Jung shook her head with a small smile, “Yoon Ju saved EXO Planet.”


I just wanted to make this clear hahah the EXO warriors (Lu han, etc) didn't die XD They are all alive~ And this is officially the end so thank you! :D