.chapter nineteen.

An EXOdental Love Affair

Thank you to kitcatbambina and MissSyd for subscribing ^^ comment and enjoy~

 

 

 

Yoon Ju snapped her eyes open with a gasp. Her breathing came out rapid and roughly as her fingers clenched the sheets tightly. Her eyes finally darted around and she let out a sigh of relief.

 

The dreams that used to only come one a month were coming more and more frequently and it was just making her more frightened.

 

She gulped and sat up, brushing back her brown hair. Yoon Ju brought her knees up and rested her elbows on them, digging her face into the palm of her hands and taking deep breaths.

 

“What’s going on…” She muttered to herself before moving her purple blanket off her and letting her feet dangle off the side of the bed.

 

She took another deep breath before getting up. She washed her face and brushed her teeth, trying to get the image of her dream out of her mind.

 

A flash of last night hit her and she quickly dried her face with a towel before leaving the room.

 

“Sehun?” Yoon Ju called, quickly moving down the hallway and rapidly knocking on his door.

 

She didn’t know why but an anxious feeling settled in the pit of her stomach and all she needed to do was find Sehun now. She felt that same feeling like she had in her dream before the mist had entered the room: that something bad was going to happen.

 

“Sehun!” Yoon Ju left his empty room and headed to the staircase instead.

 

Her feet carried her down and she ran into the kitchen, holding a hand to the wall to stop her from falling down.

 

“Yoon Ju?” Her mother looked up from the dining table with a frown. “What are you doing up so early?”

 

“Omma!” Yoon Ju’s eyes widened and she rushed up to her, “Do you know where Sehun is?”
 

“Sehun?” Her mother thought for a moment.

 

Yoon Ju held back a groan when her mother didn’t answer the actual question, “Yes, do you know where he went?”

 

“Hmm…” her mother was still busy thinking and Yoon Ju was just getting more paranoid.

 

“He said he was going somewhere last night but I don’t know where! Omma… I feel like something bad happened.” Yoon Ju’s voice lowered to a whisper.

 

Her mother looked up and her expression softened at Yoon Ju’s glistening eyes, “I’m sorry, Yoon Ju, I haven’t seen him all morning. I thought he was still sleeping. Did you check his room?”

 

Yoon Ju felt the feeling intensify, “Yeah, he’s not in there.”

 

“Go ask his appa-“ her mother started but Yoon Ju had already run out of the room.

 

She went to the living room and saw her step-father lounging on the couch. He was staring at his phone silently with a troubled expression.

 

“Sehun!” Yoon Ju started and he looked up at her instantly, “Do you know where he is?”

 

“Sehun…” Her step-father repeated.

 

Yoon Ju nodded and noticed the man’s eyes harden.

 

He cleared his throat and looked back down, “I don’t know.”

 

Yoon Ju’s fingers clenched into a fist, “Are you sure?”

 

She didn’t know why she was suspicious. He was Sehun’s father, of course she should believe him. But for some reason… the way he didn’t care that Sehun might be missing made her feel like he was lying.

 

That he did know where Sehun was.

 

“Please,” Yoon Ju sputtered, “Please tell me where he is. I just need to see him.”

 

“I already told you,” He said, irritated, “I don’t know where he is. Maybe he went out with his friends or something.”

 

“Please tell me.” She whispered.

 

He looked up and sighed. She watched his eyes as he spoke.

 

“I don’t know where he is, Yoon Ju.” He stated.

 

Yoon Ju nodded and turned away.

 

He knew. She knew that for sure now. But why wasn’t he telling?

 

Yoon Ju may not seem like the smartest at times, but she’s not ignorant, at least not too much. She knew by the way that her step-father was only pretending like he was staring at her but actually staring everywhere but her that he was lying.

 

She took a few steps towards the staircase when she suddenly froze. Her eyes lit up.

 

If he wasn’t at home then there was one other place she could check for him. The only other place she’d seen him alone. The place where she had first met him. Krystal’s house.

 

Yoon Ju sprinted for the front door, not caring that she was still in her pajamas.

 

She grabbed her car keys from the table and opened the door, running to her car. She got in and began driving to the place she’d visited so many times before.

 

The anxious feeling was roaming through her like blood, making her restless. Yoon Ju was using all her strength to keep the car in control and her mind in control.

 

In five minutes the familiar house appeared and she parked her car to the side.

 

She ran out and sprinted up the porch steps, knocking on the door rapidly.

 

Five minutes passed and Krystal still hadn’t opened the door. Yoon Ju groaned and just opened the keypad cover, typing in the password and quickly opening the door when she heard the lock click open.

 

Yoon Ju knew the password but she rarely used it.

 

She turned the corner to the living room and froze. Her eyes widened and hung open.

 

“Oh… my god.”