.chapter twenty-eight.

An EXOdental Love Affair

Uh... I have no excuse. I'm just a bad author. I was going to troll you guys with a random update for April Fool's day but i already don't update this story soooo I'm sorry :( Here you guys go though! Thank you to cassie07 for subscribing!

 

 

Kris glared at them coldly, taking a step forward threateningly. “What are you doing out of your cell?” he hissed, his eyes traveling to the nervous Lu han and staying there. “What have you done?”

 

“H-Hyung, wait, just listen,” Lu han gulped and began speaking, his voice wavering and showing the fear he felt at the moment.

 

Yoon Ju felt glued to the ground, frozen in time as she was unable to make a single sound.

 

This was how it was going to end? How her life was going to end?

 

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, LU HAN?!” Kris yelled furiously, the other members taking a step back from their angered leader.

 

Lu han flinched under his leader’s furious tone and took a slight step back.

 

“I-I had to!” Lu han answered shakily. “For Sehun!”

 

“DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, LU HAN?!” Kris hissed, his eyes glowing an amber color as anger radiated through his veins.

 

“I had to, hyung. I couldn’t ignore Sehun’s wish.” Lu han quietly answered, lowering his gaze downwards to show his respect to Kris.

 

Kris was silent.

 

Truthfully, under his cold and furious exterior, Kris was scared. What they had done meant punishment, it mean death. He was scared to lose both Sehun and Lu han now. These people were his family, and he was suppsed to be protecting them.

 

“Uh…” Yoon Ju suddenly spoke, feeling her voice return to her, “It’s not his fault. It’s mine.”
 

Kris stared at her warily, “What are you talking about?”

 

“Yeah, what are you talking about?” Lu han looked at her with confusion.

 

“I forced him to let me out.” Yoon Ju let the words leave her before even thinking them through. It was all going to end anyways, why care about what to say.

 

To her confusion, though, Kris smirked. “You are a horrible liar. Lu han is stronger than you, there is no way you could have forced him to let you out.”
 

You remember Sehun telling you about you…magic.

 

“How do you know that I’m not actually really strong? How do you know I didn’t use my magic?” Yoon Ju asked with a raised eyebrow, threatening him.

 

Kris stared at her, stiff. The others tensed as well, in surprise.

 

“Impossible.” Kris whispered with his eyes widening.

 

“She’s lying.” Lu han intervened quickly. “Just trying to save me.”

 

Yoon Ju gave him an irritated look but before she could say anything, another voice joined the conservation, one that sent shivers down each of their spines.

 

“What a nice… party is going on down here.” Footsteps echoed down the, now, silent halls as Yoon Ju turned her head to see the devil himself, her step-father, coming down the hallway, eyeing them all. “Is there a reason I was not invited?” he asked.

 

“Maybe because you are a selfish bastard.” Yoon Ju spat, feeling nothing but hatred.

 

“Ouch.” Her step-father faked hurt. “Now that’s not a very nice thing to say, is it?”
 

Yoon Ju didn’t care what he was saying. Seeing him only sent dangerous and death-filled thoughts in her mind. A sudden thought flashed through her brain and her eyes widened.

 

“Let him go.” Yoon Ju demanded, authority ringing with every word, surprisingly.

 

The other EXO members turned to her with surprise but her step-father knew exactly who she was talking about.

 

His eyes narrowed and he shook his head, “Sehun is a fool. He should have known better than to betray his family!” he hissed with hatred.

 

“YOU BASTARD! LET HIM GO!” Yoon Ju screamed, feeling hot all of a sudden. She felt like she was overheating in her own body, as the blood in her seemed to heat up.

 

“You will not speak to me that way.” Her step-father warned. “It is not a wise thing to do.” He continued.

 

Yoon Ju stalked up to him so she was just a few feet away, not removing her deathly glare. All of a sudden, she raised her hand and a slap echoed through the hallway, ringing around them all.

 

Her step-father had shock written all over his face as he turned to stare at her with widened eyes. His jaw suddenly clenched and he furiously yelled, “TAKE HER AWAY! NOW!”

 

No one made a move.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU ING WAITING FOR?!” he yelled at the EXO members. “I WANT HER GONE!”

 

Kris’ hand clenched into fists. As a leader, himself, he didn’t like being ordered around.

 

Her step-father turned back to Yoon Ju and glared, “I will kill him so painfully that he will wish he never met you.”

 

And with that, Kris snapped.

 

Sehun was his maknae, the one he was supposed to protect and care for the most. He would not let anyone hurt him.

 

“Shut,” Kris gritted his teeth together, “the up.”

 

Her step-father’s eyes widned slightly as he turned to look at Kris. “What did you just say to me?!”

 

“You heard me.” Kris hissed. “I will not let you do anything to Sehun.”
 

“YOU RESPOND TO ME!” The latter fumed, not believing that so many of his little workers were going against him. “I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS!”

 

“Who the hell cares what you want?” Lu han responded coldly.

 

Her step-father was furious, and he was seeing red. “GUARDS. GET HERE. NOW.”

 

Footsteps were heard from down the hall, many of them.

 

Yoon Ju realized EXO was not the only people down here and if they didn’t do something, fast, then they would be surrounded soon.

 

Kris realized that too and smirked, taking a step forward to face Yoon Ju’s step-father. “EXO?” he called, a teasing grimace in his dark eyes, “Attack.”