.chapter eighteen.

An EXOdental Love Affair

 

Thanks to PrimadonnaSouLa and Sallen 26 for subscribing ^^ comment and enjoy~

 

 

 

Almost 10 minutes had passed, and not a word had been said by the two. Yoon Ju just silently stayed in his arms, the fear tensing her muscles finally calming when she felt protection. Sehun didn’t know what to say, so he just kept hugging her. The suspense was too much for him now though and he pulled away from her, keeping his hands rested on her upper arms and staring at her. Yoon Ju took a deep breath, trying to hide the disappointment that came with him not hugging her anymore from appearing on her expression.

 


“Yoon Ju...” Sehun spoke with a sigh, “You need to tell me what happened.”

 

Yoon Ju stared at him with a hesitant look. She could tell him, no problem. But she wasn’t sure if he would believe her. “I...” Yoon Ju bit her bottom lip, “don’t know how to say it...?”

 

Sehun pursed his lips, “Just tell me.”

 

Yoon Ju sighed and averted her eyes. She focused her gaze on a far away tree and began speaking, “I told you about my dreams before, right?”

 

Sehun went stiff, “...Yeah.”

 

Yoon Ju nodded her head, “Well, yesterday...” she gulped and took a deep breath, “when I ran back home, I fell asleep. And when I woke up.. she was there.” Yoon Ju’s voice lowered, “Min Jung.”

 

Sehun’s mouth opened in shock, “W-What?!”

 

Yoon Ju finally looked back at him with glass eyes, “She was in my room. Min Jung warned me again and she said that they were really powerful. I don’t even know who she’s talking about. But I didn’t believe her, Sehun, I couldn’t!” Yoon Ju let out an aggravated sigh and tensed.

 

Sehun gulped, “And then what?”

 

Yoon Ju clenched her fingers into a fist, “This... dark mist came into the room and suddenly I was in pain. I didn’t know what was going on, I just knew it hurt... a lot.”

 

“Dark mist?” Sehun’s voice wavered.

 

Yoon Ju nodded. “And so I said I believed her and then her eyes were like... golden. And someone else spoke through her, or at least that’s what it sounded like. The voice was deep and it said... that they were coming. That i couldn’t hide. And then my head started hurting really badly and I fainted. That’s when I saw you.”

 

Sehun was silent but his eyes were wide.

 

Yoon Ju in a shaky breath, “But... Sehun, she said... Min Jung said... that they were here. That they were all around me.”

 

Sehun paled, “All around you?” Yoon Ju nodded. Sehun thought for a moment before clearing his throat and stepping back from her. He scratched the back of his head, “D-Don’t mind her. She’s probably just... uh... crazy or something. It’s late. You should go back home, Yoon Ju.

 

Yoon Ju stared at him in disbelief. She told him everything and this was how he was responding?

 

“And where are you going to go?” Yoon Ju asked suspiciously.

 

Sehun glanced at her, “I have to go... meet my friend. I made plans earlier. Go back, Yoon Ju.”

 

Yoon Ju opened to speak up but suddenly shivered. She glanced around as the wind picked up around her, making it even colder. She glanced back at Sehun and finally nodded, “Fine.”

 

Sehun nodded and pulled on her arm. They walked side by side in the silence until they reached the front of the house. Yoon Ju walked inside, glancing back once.

 

Sehun waited until she was out of sight before turning around and swiftly walking down the street. He followed the road, walking for almost twenty minutes. He wasn’t tired though, his mind was fully active, replaying everything Yoon Ju had told him. Truthfully, it was giving him a headache. He didn’t like what was happening, but didn’t know what to do either. The fact that Min Jung had approached Yoon Ju irked him, though. He hadn’t expected that. And the fact that she hurt Yoon Ju pissed him off... greatly.

 

Sehun finally approached a lone house hidden amongst the trees. Nobody noticed it, and nobody ever would. He walked inside, slamming the door closed. His footsteps carried him down a long hallway to the last door. He opened it and stepped inside. It was a dark room with a fireplace lighting it up at the far corner. There were two couches where a few people lounged. They all turned with surprise to the doorway and stared at Sehun.

 

“Sehun?” One spoke with confusion, “What are you doing here?”

 

“You sent Min Jung?!” Sehun stalked up to the person, angrily glaring as a strange glow lit up the borders of his pupils.

 

The person simply sighed, staring at Sehun with a hard gaze.

 

“Why do you care so much?” He finally asked.

 

Sehun paused. Why did he care?

 

He silently cleared his throat and continued, trying not to make it obvious that he was taken back by the previous question. “She hurt her.” he said.

 

The person shrugged, “It must have had to be done.”

 

Sehun shook his head. He turned his gaze to look at all of them, they were silent. His gaze went soft and he looked back to the person with wide eyes, “I can’t...”

 

“Huh?” The person was confused.

 

Sehun gulped, “I can’t do this anymore.”

 

 

 

Yoon Ju turned in her sleep, uncomfortable. An eery feeling crept into her system as her blank dream suddenly flashed golden. A familiar face lit up in her mind, Min Jung. 

 

Min Jung sighed at her with sad eyes, “Beware Song Yoon Ju. It’s starting.”