.chapter twenty.

An EXOdental Love Affair

Thank you to pbcccc for subscribing ^^ comment and enjoy~~ love all you guys <3

 

 

 

“WHAT is going on here?!” Yoon Ju yelled, stalking further into the room and pulling on her best friend’s arm with wide eyes.

 

Krystal’s head snapped in her direction and fell open with shock. “Y-Yoon Ju... what are you doing here?”

 

“I’m looking for Sehun!” Yoon Ju answered but quickly shook her head, “WAIT! FIRST... answer my question...” Yoon Ju turned to the other person in the room, “Who the hell are you?!”

 

Krystal pulled on her arm and gave her a look, “Yoon Ju!” she lowered her voice, “That’s not how you talk to hot guys...”

 

Yoon Ju blinked, “Well, what do you want me to say?! Hey, what’s up, I know it’s an awkward time since your kind of making out with my best friend and all but my name is Yoon Ju?”

 

Krystal paused, “Ok.”

 

Yoon Ju gave her a crazy look, “Maybe another time! What’s going on here?!”

 

Krystal sighed and stepped forward, motioning to the guy, “This is Yoon Ju, my best friend. Yoon Ju, this is my boyfriend... Kai.”

 

Yoon Ju’s eyes widened, “BOYFRIEND?!” Krystal nodded. Yoon Ju turned and stared at the hot guy. Kai stared back at her blankly, not seeming to care about what was going on right now. Yoon Ju turned her widened eyes to Krystal, “Since when do you have a boyfriend?! And WHY didn’t you tell me? I didn’t even know you like this guy!”

 

Krystal blinked at her, “What are you talking about? I did tell you.”

 

“No...” Yoon Ju shook her head in frustration. Her anger was riling up for some reason, “You didn’t!”

 

Krystal stepped back from her and thought for a moment, “Yes, I did.”

 

Yoon Ju glared at Krystal, “No, Krystal, you didn’t! You never told me you like him. All I knew was that you liked.... You liked SEHUN!!”

 

Yoon Ju was startled by how angry her words came out, as was Krystal. Yoon Ju bit her bottom lip and she knew why she was frustrated and  angry now. 

 

Krystal opened to say something but closed it, only to open it again. A knowing look suddenly flashed over her features and she stepped closer to Yoon Ju with a teasing smirk, “Yoon Ju... why would you care so much if I did like Sehun? Which I don’t.... unless YOU LIKE SEHUN!”

 

Yoon Ju frowned, but didn’t respond.

 

Krystal nodded proudly after, “Yeup, I’m right!”

 

Yoon Ju still had nothing to say and sighed. “But you still didn’t tell me!”

 

Krystal laughed, “Yeah, I did. Don’t you remember? At the wedding, I pointed at Kai and told you liked him!” 

 

Yoon Ju opened to deny that when she suddenly thought back. “Oh... .” Yoon Ju cursed, finally remembering. “I thought... you were pointing at Sehun.” Yoon Ju suddenly felt really embarrassed as Krystal giggled again at her.

 

“You were probably jealous, weren’t you?” Krystal .

 

Yoon Ju glared at Krystal, “Whatever.”

 

Krystal rolled her eyes, “I’ve known Kai for a while but I didn’t know how to actually talk to him. One day I saw Sehun with him and I talked to Sehun instead. Sehun said he’d help me get with Kai and so that’s why we’ve been together, so that he could help me.”


“Help you...?” Yoon Ju raised an eyebrow. “How would he help you?”

 

Krystal shrugged, “He told me where Kai would be so we could accidently run into each other and what he liked and all. That’s all.”

 

Yoon Ju’s eyes widened, “Oh...” Krystal nodded with a smile. Yoon Ju glanced back with a smirk to the guy, “And you know Kai just heard that...right?” Krystal turned slowly to see Kai giving her an amused look.

 

“Uh...” Krystal blinked, “You didn’t hear any of that, k? That was for Yoon Ju only so forget it.”

 

Kai shrugged with a smirk and turned around, walking away into another portion of the house. Krystal shrugged, letting him walk away but Yoon Ju had other plans.

 

“Wait!” Yoon Ju called out to him and he stopped walking and turned to face her, “Kai!”

 

“What?” He finally spoke.

 

Yoon Ju’s voice came out anxious, “Do you know where Sehun is? Krystal said you were good friends...”

 

Kai’s face hardened. Of course, it was only for a millisecond. So quickly that Krystal wouldn’t have noticed... no, but Yoon Ju did.

 

“Kai...” Yoon Ju’s voice grew angry. She was tired of everyone lying. “Where’s Sehun?”

 

Kai shrugged, averting his eyes so obviously, “I don’t know.”

 

“KAI!” Yoon Ju’s voice grew louder.

 

Krystal held onto her arm again, “Hey, calm down.”

 

Yoon Ju shook out of Krystal’s grasp and shook her head, “How the hell am I supposed to calm down when everyone keeps acting like they don’t know where Sehun is when they really do?! I just want to in’ know where he is but nobody is telling me!”


Krystal was surprised and she composed her features, glancing at Kai, “Just tell her where he is!”

 

Yoon Ju’s voice softened to, “Kai... where is he?”

 

Kai finally sighed and looked up at her with a sad gaze, “It’s too late for him.”