.chapter twenty-five.

An EXOdental Love Affair

Thank you to ineedalife- and pjroxs4ever for subscribing ^^ comment and enjoy

 

 

 

“Yoon Ju!” Sehun yelled out with wide eyes full of shock and fear.

 

Yoon Ju held out her palms in front of her with open. *What’s going on? * She thought.

 

Yoon Ju could hear Sehun yelling for her, but it sounded so far away. Like he wasn’t even in the room.

 

*Sehun? * Yoon Ju wanted to call out for help, but it felt like her voice had disappeared.

 

She finally glanced around and saw the dark mist had formed almost a small tornado around her legs, reaching up to her knees. It was slowly growing; she could feel it.

 

*What’s happening? * Yoon Ju wanted to yell out, to ask. *How do I stop this?! *

 

“YOON JU!” Sehun’s voice seemed closer now than before and a glimmer of hope sparkled in Yoon Ju.

 

Maybe he could help her.

 

Yoon Ju finally tore her eyes away from her glowing palms and looked up at him.

 

His arms were blocking his face as harsh winds whipped around him, sending his clothes flying against his body.

 

He tried to take a step forward, to move closer to her, but the wind just got harder. Almost as if it was trying to hold him back.

 

“STOP IT, YOON JU!” Sehun yelled from behind his arms.

 

*I’m trying to! * Yoon Ju yelled in her mind with aggravation. She had no idea what she was doing though. If anything, it felt like her mind, which was telling whatever was happening to stop, was only making it stronger.

 

Sehun groaned loudly and took a deep sigh, “FINE! I’LL STOP YOU THEN.”

 

*Huh? * Yoon Ju was confused.

 

She watched as Sehun let his arms fall to his side, palms facing her. A white glow traced onto his palms, into the sign she had seen before that Lu Han had explained to her: EXO.

 

The winds around him died down suddenly only to start up again moments later, this time, moving with him instead of her.

 

The visible gushes of wind around him suddenly turned towards her and she fell backwards against their strength.

 

“AH!” Yoon Ju screamed in pain as her wrist ended awkwardly on the cement ground. She quickly cradled the paining wrist to her chest and let out a whimper.

 

“Yoon Ju.” Sehun sighed, rushing up to her and kneeling beside her with worried eyes.

 

He extended his hand to take her wrist but she snapped at him before he could, “Don’t touch me!”

 

A flash of hurt shadowed over his expression but it was gone only a second later. He stepped back obediently and sat in front of her.

 

It was silent until Yoon Ju looked up at him, “What’s going on?” she finally asked.

 

Sehun looked up at her and didn’t say anything for a few moments. Finally, he answered her. “I’ll expain everything.” his voice was quiet. “Me…the others…we’re not really from….here.”

 

“Here?” Yoon Ju’s brows furrowed.

 

“Yes…” He hesitated, “Earth.” Yoon Ju’s eyes widened and he rushed to continue, “We are from a place called EXO Planet. You see… we, me and my friends, are the princes of EXO planet. But there’s a problem.”

 

“A problem?” Yoon Ju’s voice was wary. This story was stranger than she had imagined it to be.

 

“Yes. You’re step-father…he has taken over EXO Planet. Him and his army are holding everyone there captive. We don’t know how either, but the planet is dying…because of him. He threatened us. If the twelve of us didn’t come find you and take your…power… than he would destroy EXO Planet.”

 

“Sehun…” Yoon Ju spoke slowly, “This is crazy.”

 

“I know.” Sehun sighed. “But it’s the truth.” He lifted his hand and showed her his palm where the lines EXO were engraved in a white glowing aura.

 

Yoon Ju was silent, “You expect me to believe all this, Sehun? That you’re from a different planet?”

 

“It’s the truth.” Sehun firmly replied.

 

“No one’s ever heard of this place.” She argued. “Earth is pretty advanced, you know. I’m sure they’d be able to find out if there was another planet with humans.”

 

“But we’re not really…human.” Sehun scratched the back of his head, trying to find the best way to explain this. “We have super powers and…yeah…”

 

“Does everyone at…EXO Planet… have super powers?” Yoon Ju asked.

 

Sehun shook his head, “No. It’s a gift to have them. But ours are the strongest.”

 

“Then why can’t you help the others? And what twelve? There’s only six of you.” Yoon Ju frowned.

 

Sehun shook his head, “The other six are back at EXO Planet, making sure that things there don’t get ruined. We’re strong, but not that strong. We don’t even know how he’s destroying our planet, so we don’t know how to save it.”

 

“Ok…” Yoon Ju slowly nodded, “I believe you.” She sighed, there was no other choice. The proof he had was too extraordinary. “One more question…” her voice quieted, “Why me?”
 

Sehun softened, “Because, Yoon Ju, you have something. A dark magic. It’s a curse or a gift, most call it a curse.”

 

“Why would you call it a gift then? Who would want this?” Yoon Ju asked, scoffing.

 

Sehun almost cracked a smile, “Because it can be used for good…or evil. And in this case, it’s not being used for good.”