.chapter twenty-six.

An EXOdental Love Affair

Sadly... I have no excuse to why i didn't update x.x I apologize :( Thanks to Haesica000 and Heipaadeg for subscribing ^^ Please comment and enjoy~ And i know this story is really slow/not that exciting so thank you subscribers for still supporting it :) I seriously love you guys <3

 

 

 

Yoon Ju’s eyes widened, “Not for… good? You mean how he’s taking over your planet?”

 

Sehun nodded, “If we don’t stop him.” He sighed, “EXO Planet will be gone forever and all of the people living there will die. We cannot let that happen.”

 

Yoon Ju let out a breath and held a hand to the top of her head, “Wow… this is… a lot.”

 

“I know.” Sehun walked up to her, “And I know it’s hard to believe. But Yoon Ju…” he trailed off.

 

Yoon Ju looked up at him, her heart unknowingly beating faster, “Yeah?”

 

“I…” A pained expression crossed his features and all of a sudden he was cold. He took a step back, “Nevermind…” he said quietly, looking at the ground.

 

“W-What?” Yoon Ju stumbled up to him. “What were you going to say?”
 

He shook his head, “It doesn’t matter.” He sighed.

 

“What doesn’t?” Yoon Ju frowned, still curious on what he was going to say.

 

She had to admit, her mind was going crazy on imagination again and she could just imagine what Sehun might have been about to say, but now she would never know if she was correct or not.

 

Sehun seemed frustrated as his fingers clenched into a fist, “In the end we’re all going to die anyways! He won. He has you. He has all of us. He’ll be taking your magic soon and-“

 

“Sehun.” Yoon Ju spoke his name, stopping him.

 

She was afraid of that. Afraid of everything he had just said but Yoon Ju would never let that show. She refused to let them see that she was weak.

 

Sehun finally met her eyes again and his expression softened at her blank face.

 

“Yoon Ju, I’m sorry.” He whispered. “I couldn’t protect you when I should have.”

 

Yoon Ju shook her head with a small smile, “It wasn’t your fault. I should have realized things were strange when I started seeing Min Jung in my dreams… when she appeared in my room.” She sighed. “I’m so stupid.”

 

Sehun lifted his hand and it hovered above her shoulder before he frowned and let it fall back to his side.

 

“You would have never been able to guess the truth.” Sehun awkwardly comforted.

 

He at this kind of stuff.

 

Yoon Ju sighed and looked off to the side.

 

Sehun gazed at her, feeling his own heart quicken. Even though she looked tired, cold, she still looked beautiful.

 

“What are we going to do?” Yoon Ju whispered out loud.

 

Sehun was suddenly confident. He was determined. He had to keep her safe. She meant too much to him to just let her go.

 

“I’ll make sure nothing happens to you, Yoon Ju. We’ll get out of here. We’ll-“

 

“Sehun…?”

 

Both, Sehun and Yoon Ju, spun around with wide eyes to face the open doorway, where a, very, angry alien stood.

 

“L-Lu han hyung…” Sehun stuttered, feeling a dreading feeling fill him.

 

Lu han said nothing, simply staring at the two of them. Finally, he spoke, coldly, “What are you doing in here, Sehun?”

 

“N-Nothing.” Sehun shook his head. “I just-“
 

“Lu han oppa…” Yoon Ju spoke, stopping Sehun, “He just came to see if I was ok. He’s just leaving. Leave, now.” she attempted to speak coldly to Sehun.

 

Sehun got the hint and nodded, he began walking towards Lu han.

 

Lu han put a hand out, stopping him, however.

 

“Stop lying.” Lu han glared. “I heard you talking. You are going to help her escape?” Lu han hissed to his younger brother.

 

Sehun gulped. “Hyung, you don’t understand!”

 

“I understand enough to know that you are putting a girl first. What about us, Sehun? What about EXO Planet? You are going to let it all die just for her?!”

 

Sehun opened his mouth but he was speechless.

 

Is that how it seemed? Is that… how it was?

 

“Why would you do that, Sehun? Do we mean nothing to you?” Lu han hissed.

 

Sehun felt a strange feeling in him now. He knew now. He knew why it was all like this, he knew the truth. The only problem was… saying it out loud.

 

“Because…” Sehun sputtered, his voice wavering. “I love her.” His voice was barely audible, but it was loud enough to send the room into a deafening silence.

 

The two others in the room were in shock. Yoon Ju feeling a strange happiness while Lu han was just… shocked. His mouth was agape as his eyes were wide open.

 

Eventually, he closed them and took a deep breath. When he opened them next, tears were b the corners of his orbs. “I’m sorry, Sehun. But I can’t give it all up for her. We’ve worked too hard, Sehun. I’m sorry…”

 

Sehun was quiet, not quite understanding yet knowing things weren’t going to be good.

 

Yoon Ju opened to speak, to respond, but before she could utter a single syllable, they heard footsteps.

 

Sehun knew what was happening in an instant. He did nothing but stare in heartbreak to the one person who was like his own brother. “Hyung.” Sehun whispered, feeling tears pricking his eyes. “Will you be happy like this?”

 

Lu han looked up as he said this, his eyes wide like before. He wanted to respond, to say something back but by the time his mind was working again, they had come.

 

The guards rushed into the room, taking Sehun into a hold and holding his arms back, his wrists locked with a strange white glowing stick. Yoon Ju couldn’t decipher what was happening until it was too late.

 

“No!” She yelled. “SEHUN!”

 

Sehun didn’t look back at her, he kepts his steady gaze on Lu han. Lu han finally looked up and no expression was vivid on his face, “Take him away.”