.chapter twenty-seven.

An EXOdental Love Affair

I want to apologize for being such a y author and never updating this fic. And I want to thank you guys for still staying here even though this is so bad of a fan fic :( Truthfully, I'm disappointed in it. And I totally feel so disappointed that I'm having a hard time finishing it. So thank you and I'm sorry.

 

 

 

“Let me through.” Lu han ordered to the guards who were standing in front of the prison chambers. “I want to speak to him.”

 

The guards glanced at each other before nodding, knowing not to disobey Lu han.

 

Lu han stepped through the doorway and followed the corridor down to the very last cell.

 

There sat the one person Lu han cared about more than himself. In there, because of him.

 

“Sehun.” Lu han called his attention.

 

Sehun glanced up from the old and rough bed he was sitting on. He glared coldly at Lu han, not responding.

 

Lu han sighed. “Are you going to continue being like this?”

 

Sehun scoffed, “What do you think?”

 

The latter sighed, ruffling his light brown hair. “Sehun, you know I just did it for the good of you. I couldn’t let you ruin everything right that. You would get hurt. All of us would…”

 

Sehun looked away, avoiding Lu han.

 

Lu han frowned and let out an exasperated breath. “Did you really not even give it one thought? Not one thought to the rest of us? Would you care if the rest of us DIED?!”

 

Sehun snapped his head back, “OF COURSE I WOULD!” He yelled, furiously. “I CARE ABOUT ALL OF YOU!”
 

“THEN WHY WOULD YOU RISK IT ALL LIKE THAT?!” Lu han slammed his palms against the metal bars.

 

“BECAUSE I LOVE HER!” Sehun screamed back, ending in frustrated scream. He leaned forward, digging his face into his palms where he took deep breaths.

 

Lu han was silent for a few moments, letting Sehun compose himself.

 

“Do you really?” Lu han finally asked, quietly. “How do you know it’s not just an infatuation?”
 

Sehun shook his head and looked up with wary eyes. “I know, hyung. I just know.”

 

Lu han’s brows furrowed, “You can’t just know.”

 

“But I do.” Sehun insisted. “I was so worried, hyung. When I heard they had kidnapped her. I needed to know if she was ok. I know she probably hates me but…”

 

“Stop.” Lu han closed his eyes.

 

Sehun stared at him, waiting.

 

Finally, Lu han opened his eyes and Sehun was mildly surprised to see tears in the elder’s eyes.

 

“Sehun…he found out. What happened, what you said. The guards told him.” Lu han whispered, his voice cracking. “Sehun…”

 

“What?” Sehun’s voice was barely audible.

 

“He sentenced you to death.” Lu han blinked as a tear dripped down his porcelain cheek.

 

Sehun was quiet, digesting the news. Finally, he leaned back on his hands and sighed, “Death?” he gave a bitter smile. “I guess I deserve it.”

 

Lu han’s eyes widened, “That’s it, you are going to take it?”

 

“Hyung, what else can I do?” Sehun scoffed.

 

“I’m sorry.” Lu han shook his head. “I didn’t mean for this to-“

 

Sehun cut him off with a wave of his hand, “I know, I know. You were doing it to help me.”

 

Lu han was silent.

 

“Hyung… can you do one thing for me?” Sehun’s eyes were glued to the floor.

 

“Of course.” Lu han nodded.

 

“Hyung… it’s not an easy thing to do. You should think more before agreeing.” Sehun warned.

 

Lu han shook his head, “I was trying to help you and now I’ve sentenced you to death.” He said with a humorless smile. “I will do anything.”

 

Sehun looked up to meet his eyes, “Save Yoon Ju. Get her out of here. She doesn’t deserve this, any of it.”

 

Lu han let out a silent breath. “I was afraid you would ask for that.”

 

“Please?” Sehun whispered.

 

As Lu han looked up at his best friend, he knew he couldn’t say no. This was the first time that he’d seen Sehun so vulnerable.

 

Lu han found himself nodding before he knew it, “I’ll do it.”

 

Sehun looked relieved and finally let out a genuine smile, “Thanks, hyung.” He leaned back onto his bed, placing his interwined hands underneath his head.

 

Lu han watched him for a few more minutes before turning away and leaving the prison chamber. He walked up to Yoon Ju’s room. If he was doing this, he had to do it now.

 

He knocked on the door twice before swinging it open and skimming in, closing it.

 

Yoon Ju looked up from where she was huddled on the ground with wide eyes. “L-Lu han oppa?”
 

“Come on.” Lu han stalked up to her.

 

“Huh?” Yoon Ju frowned as Lu han pulled her up and began dragging her to the door.

 

“We are getting out of here. I’m going to bring you back to your home.” Lu han explained as he swung open the door and stepped out into the hallway. “COME ON!” he yelled as the two began running down the hallway.

 

Yoon Ju was still in disbelief but she knew she had no choice but to listen now. They had just rounded a corner when Yoon Ju ran into something hard and fell to the ground. She groaned and rubbed her nose, looking up.

 

Lu han was in front of her with a frozen body. She poked her head around his body and her eyes widened.

 

It was them. EXO. And the one she had run into was the one and only cruel leader: Kris.