.chapter eleven.

An EXOdental Love Affair

Thank you to hana01 and nnguyen123 for subscribing^^ comment and enjoy! This story is about to get supernatural, guys~ :)

 

 

 

"Ow!" Yoon Ju exclaimed, holding her head and wincing in pain. She looked around, examining where she was.

 

The room was bare with cement walls and a single chair in the middle of it. A small light hung from the ceiling, right above the chair. The room looked a lot like the ones that police use to question a suspect, but that's just what it would look like in first glance. Yoon Ju stepped closer to the chair and that's when she saw it. Small bumps were on the chair in an arranged order, the bands had fading clasps on the end to hold down arms. They weren't that visible though, it was if they were invisible, she could only see the slight outlines of them. Very thin wires ran up the legs of the chairs and disappeared under it, only to reappear at the head of the chair. The wires coiled together at the top, peeking out at the head of the chair, and rested there. Yoon Ju stepped back from the chair with wide eyes. The coiled wires were meant to curl around a person's neck, shock them.

 

"What am I doing here?" Yoon Ju asked herself as she walked around, desperately trying to look for an exit. She found a metal door in one corner of the room and rushed to it. 

 

She reached for the knob only to find... there was no knob. Her palms banged on the cool medal, trying to open it.

 

"Hello?" She yelled out, slamming her, becoming red, hands on it once again.

 

Tears glinted at the corner of her chocolate eyes as a sob escaped her lips. An ominous feeling was entering her system and she felt like something bad was going to happen, and soon, if she didn't get out of this room.

 

"Please!" her voice lowered as her voice croaked painfully, "Help..." 

 

The tears slipped through her barricade and stained her cheeks. The bad thing, it was coming. 

 

She turned around and in a breath. Through the cement walls, a dark mist was entering. The thick cement held no problem to the mist as it easily seeped through and began spreading around the room. 

 

Yoon Ju flattened herself against the wall, next to the door, and held her breath. The mist hadn't reached her yet, but it would in no time at the speed it was spreading at. Tears blurred her vision and she blinked them away. 

 

Before the mist could reach her though, a click sounded and the metal door slowly started opening. Yoon Ju snapped her head to the side as soon as she noticed the mist crawling backwards instead of towards her. 

 

"Help me!" She yelled with wide eyes, reaching for the door. She launched herself out of the room and shut her eyes, breathing deeply.

 

A girl's voice broke her breathing, "Are you OK?"

 

Yoon Ju looked up at the mysterious girl. She was a petite, like Yoon Ju, with long wavy brown hair and gentle eye. Her face was round with shining brown orbs and light pink lips. She was wearing a maroon 3-length slightly flowy shirt and fitting gold pants with high-heeled red boots. She also had a large golden clasp on her wrist that held a light blue gem. The gem seemed to glow with... power.

 

"Who are you?" Yoon Ju asked, taking a step back in fright.

 

The girl sent her a calm gaze, "My name is Min Jung. Do not be afraid, Song Yoon Ju. I won't hurt you. Otherwise I would not have helped you."

 

"You helped me?" Yoon Ju questioned. "Why didn't you come earlier?"

 

Min Jung hesitated, "I had to wait until they left. I apologize if I scared you."

 

Yoon Ju was slightly suspicious, but she still felt grateful. "Why'd you help me?"

 

Min Jung looked down and tucked a strand of her chocolate hair behind her ear, "I could not just stand and watch what they would do to you. I could not. I could not let you become like... me."

 

"Like you?" Yoon Ju's brows furrowed. "What happened to you?"

 

Min Jung glanced behind Yoon Ju's shoulder and tensed, "We do not have much time, Song Yoon Ju. I have to leave. But first, please, hear my words. You have to leave from here. Leave and do not turn back. I know you will, but do not."

 

"What? Why?" Yoon Ju was confused. " How do you know that?"

 

"Song Yoon Ju," Min Jung's gaze hardened, "My gift is to see the future. And I see that you turn back, that you hesitate. If you know what's good, then you will not. Song Yoon Ju, I plead with you, do not turn back. Do not return."

 

Yoon Ju slowly nodded, though she was still unsure of this warning. "Let me help you! You helped me, so let me help you!"

 

Min Jung shook her head in despair, "You cannot. Nobody can. The only ones, who would be able to, would not. Leave me be, Song Yoon Ju. I am fine here. But if you stay, they will hurt you."

 

"Don't they hurt you?" Yoon Ju asked, softer.

 

Pain flashed in Min Jung's eyes, "They do not hurt me physically. They just use my gift for their advantage. Do not worry about me. Just because I saved you, does not mean you have to repay me. Just listen to my words and leave."

 

"LEAVE!" 

 

Yoon Ju snapped her eyes open and her body turned to face her room. She looked around rapidly, but there was no one there. 

 

"Who said that?" Yoon Ju whispered with tears in her eyes. There was no response.

 

Yoon Ju sat up and brushed away her hair. She took a deep breath. That nightmare wasn't one of her worst, but it was the strangest by far. For once, she hadn't faced those strange men or seen her father. The girl, it was the first time she'd appeared in her dream.

 

"Why..." Yoon Ju thought out loud, "does that seem so..." Yoon Ju trailed off.

 

Familiar. Yoon Ju found the girl to be familiar, though she had no memory of ever having a friend named Min Jung, let alone meeting a girl like her. The girl was pretty, that was no doubt. But something about her was so sad, she seemed very depressed, like she had been hurt many times and had given up. 

 

Yoon Ju stood up from her bed. The image of the girl and her words were implanted in Yoon Ju's mind and she knew that she would not be able to sleep. She left her room silently and padded down the staircase. She went out to the backyard and found a chair to sit on. She leaned back on it and shut her eyes. After a few minutes of silence she heard some footsteps and her eyes snapped open again. She noticed a figure walking on the other side of the yard, his face hidden by the shadows.

 

"Who's there?!" Yoon Ju yelled out, on edge and awake in fear.

 

The figure was still for a minute before walking towards her. She tensed but her eyes widened when his face came into the light.

 

"Yoon Ju?" He called with confusion. "What are you doing here?"

 

Yoon Ju moved aside to let him sit down by her, "Sehun? Where did you go?!”

 

Sehun hesitantly nodded, "I had gone out. Why are you here?"

 

*He must have gone to see Krystal* she thought with despair. Yoon Ju bit her bottom lip, "I had a nightmare." Just the memory of it made tears glint.

 

Sehun noticed them and he moved closer to her, "What happened?"

 

Yoon Ju let out a sigh, but spoke. "I always have these dreams. I see my dad and then these people come in demanding for something. At the very end they say they want... my power." this was the first time she'd told anybody this.

 

Sehun tensed, but Yoon Ju didn't notice it. His gaze hardened on her and his fingers clenched into a fist unknowingly.

 

Yoon Ju continued, "For the first time I had this other dream. I was in a room with this chair. It was like it was meant to hurt someone and then I was trying to get out. Then this mist started to come in and I swear I felt like that was it, I was going to die. But this girl saved me and told me to leave, and never turn back. She said," Yoon Ju's brows furrowed and she stumbled on her words, "She said that she had the gift of telling the future. And she talked really formally. She said she saw that I'm going to turn back and said not to no matter what."

 

Sehun was frozen beside her, "What... what was her name?"

 

Yoon Ju gazed at him, "Min Jung."

 

Sehun in her breath and before Yoon Ju could ask him why he seemed so stiff, he sat forward and wrapped his arms around her body. He held her close to him, against his chest. Yoon Ju was frozen for only a moment before she relaxed in his arms and shut her eyes, leaning her head against his chest. She felt safe, for the first time, she felt like nothing could harm her. 

 

Sehun whispered into her ear with cold eyes staring out at nothing, "Don't worry, Yoon Ju. I'm right here... I'll protect you."