.chapter thirty-one.

An EXOdental Love Affair

Picture is not mine, all rights to original owner. 


“He’s already dead, my dear.” The man sneered. “He is not that strong to last me. He is weak, useless, and that is all Sehun will ever be.”

Yoon Ju slowly stood up, her fingers clenched into fists. Her eyes flashed as she looked at him, “Do not say that.” She hissed through clenched teeth.

“Oh?” He raised in eyebrow in amusement, “And what can you do to me? All you are is a useless girl who cannot even control her own powers. It is better for you if you simply listen to me and-“

Never.” Yoon Ju snarled. “You are a disgusting bastard. How could  you do this to harmless people?”

His eyes hardened, “I am helping them. We deserve to be on top, Yoon Ju. Don’t you understand? We are better than them.”

“That’s where you are wrong.” Yoon Ju whispered. “That’s where you will always be wrong.”

“Suit yourself, .” He snarled. “If you shall not join me with your own will I will just have to make you join me.” He stepped forward and once again, lifted his hand.

This time, Yoon Ju was read. And as she glanced down at Sehun, she felt the anger overwhelm her. Her emotions heightened and she felt powerful.

Her eyes began to glow golden and her hands lit up with a golden color. Yoon Ju looked down at her hands in awe before the golden began fading turning into a dark grey. She looked down in shock as the grey glow filled her entire body, outlining her.

Yoon Ju suddenly let out a scream as she felt her body fill with sudden pain. She felt like she was on fire. She fell to her knees, still screaming.

She heard yelling, shouting, but could not understand it. A ringing was screaming into her ear and she felt like all her senses were overwhelming her body.

Her hearing was like screeching, her sight was dark grey smoke, her skin felt like it was on fire. She tasted blood but she did not know where from.

“What are you doing?” Yoon Ju heard the man yell but she was past responding to his words.

Yoon Ju felt another presence in her body, as if it wasn’t her own but she was sharing it with somebody.

was opening but the voice that escaped was not her own, “You will regret ever stepping foot on this planet.”

She suddenly heard screaming, and more pain. Yoon Ju couldn’t move, she was frozen as the pain filled her.

It felt like being in a fire filled room, except not being able to escape the heat, the pain of being burnt.

A bright light suddenly blinded her vision and Yoon Ju went still. She fell to the ground, breathing deeply and she still felt surreal. Slowly, she moved her hands before her legs. She was still herself.

Yoon Ju’s breathing was uneven and she could see scratches all over her arms. She was bleeding also but from where was still unknown.

Yoon Ju slowly lifted her head, before sitting up. She looked up before gasping.

Everything around her looked burnt to the core. She looked forward and saw Sehun was still lying still, unharmed from what she had done.

More ahead, she could see another figure lying on the ground, dead. It was him. She watched as a light glow went around his body before he began to disintegrate into ashes. ‘’

Hands gripped her arms and she jumped slightly before looking back to see her father staring at her with an unreadable expression. She allowed him to help her up before she leaned her weight on him.

“Yoon Ju,” he spoke softly, “Are you alright?” Yoon Ju nodded, unable to speak just yet.

Finally, the tears spilled as she choked, “I did this.” She looked around the walls. Blood was dripping from the walls and ashes, dark spots.

He hugged her tightly, “It’s okay.”

“It had to be done.” Another voice said and Yoon Ju looked behind her father to see a person she hadn’t seen in a while.

“M-Min Jung.” Yoon Ju was surprised she remembered her name.

Min Jung smiled. She seemed younger than before, she seemed more herself than before. No longer did she look scary, but like a young girl who had gone through a lot and was simply tired.

“You saved us, Yoon Ju.” Min Jung said. “You saved us for him and for that I have nothing but thankfulness to give to you.”

Yoon Ju smiled slightly at her formal language. She looked back at Sehun before she moved away from her father.

Slowly, she knelt before him and rolled his head into her lap. “Sehun?” She whispered, her voice wavering. “Sehun, please wake up. You have to be okay. Look, he’s gone. I-I did it. I used my power. I’m not sure what happened but I did it, Sehun.”

He didn’t respond and Yoon Ju looked up at Min Jung and her father with an exasperated expression. Min Jung smiled encouragingly at her and Yoon Ju in a breath.

“Sehun.” Yoon Ju moved her hand over his heart and watched with surprise when her hand began to glow the golden color it had before. Her hand trembled as she rested it on his heart. She didn’t know what she was doing but it was as if someone was instructing her to do these actions without actual words.

Sehun’s body suddenly jerked and Yoon Ju’s eyes widened as his heart suddenly sped up before going to a normal rhythm. After a moment, his eyelashes fluttered before his eyes slowly opened. He took in a breath of air as soon as his eyes were open before he coughed, his body shaking.

Yoon Ju was stiff as tears came to her eyes before she embraced him tightly, “Sehun! Oh my god, you are okay!”

Sehun looked around in shock before he noticed Min Jung and Yoon Ju’s father. He looked to his other side and saw nothing was there but ashes and blood. He looked back to Yoon Ju and knew what had happened. She had done it.

“Hey, Yoon Ju,” He whispered with awe, staring at her.

“Oh my god,” Yoon Ju pulled back but didn’t pay any heed to his calling as she patted his cheeks before moving to his shoulders. “You are okay.”

“Yoon Ju,” Sehun called, louder and Yoon Ju looked at him silently this time. He wasted no time in moving closer to her, smiling as he whispered, “Thank you.”

Yoon Ju had no time to respond before his lips were pressed against her own. She felt her heart racing and she was only frozen for a second before she was responding to his kiss.

Yoon Ju didn’t even notice that her father was watching or that Min Jung was as well. All that mattered was that Sehun was alive and that he was kissing her