Loving From A Distance

Mine To Keep

Yesung positoned himself on the grass,under the tree.He looked out at the students on the school ground.He can still see her even from a distance.Her long black hair framing her small face.Did he just imagine it or the smile on her face has been sent on his way.His lips red and there was an obvious amusement on her face.He took a deep sigh.He is just happy just to see her everyday and then dreamed of her at night.For now that is the only thing that he can do....maybe in the future,if he worked really hard and study really hard then maybe at least he can reach out for her.But for now,he has to contend himself by just looking and loving her from afar.

Yesung came from a poor background.His Dad is a janitor in this prestigious school where the rich people send their kids to school,And the privelege of being an employee,eventhough a lowly one is that they can send their kids to rhe school too,free of tuition.His Father thinks that it is a good opportunity for him,and then a bigger chance for him to land to an Ivy League school in the future.His Father thinks that a good school will secure his son's future.And Yesung is such a bright kid ,who ace his studies without trouble.

But having to attend a very prestigious school,has it's own drawback.All the rich kids gathering together,spoiled rich kids,who are used in getting their own way.And having learned that Yesung is not one of them made him unpopular. He doesn't have any friends and the friend that he won over the years ,was even quite embarassed to be seen with him. It is hard being an outcast,but what can he do,he has nowhere to go...The only friends he got was Donghae and Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.But Wookie became his friends because he helped him when he was being bullied by the other kids,so he felt he owes him something.But then he could not stay and hang out with him for he will be in harder situation.

Donghae and Kyuhyun are the ones that really stood up for him,but then they are also friends with Kangin and Shindong the leader of the pack.So as not to create trouble,Yesung opted to stay away from them and be on his own.So far they have not given him any trouble after that,maybe because of his two friends too , he thought.

He took out his sandwich on his packpack and his juice.He always bring lunch from home prepared by his Mom.He smiled as he remembered ,his loving and caring Mom.She is one of the few blessings that he got in his life...

He looked out and it seems Krystal and her friends are about to go inside the building .He would wait a while and then he 'll follow them soon.He wondered if she knew already that he likes her a lot.He doesn't know whether he wants her to find out or not,maybe it is not the right time yet.Maybe when he got something in his hands to offer to her.

Krystal Jung,the only daughter of Jung Song Woo,a rich businessman,who has businesses all over the world.Krystal who was born with golden spoon.She got maids,a nanny and a driver to do her own bidding.She can buy anything she wants from any store and she can buy anything,  even people's life.She is beautiful and she is rich,and she knows it.She knows for sure that she will not live nor die wanting for anything in her life....as Yesung stared at her as she walked away.

"Daydreaming again,my Son?" his Dad said as he felt his hand on his shoulder.

"Dad, I didn't know,you were out here." Yesung said as he blushed being caught by his Dad.

"It is alright to look but remember,they are not our kind.Don't set up yourself for something that you cannot reach." his Dad warned him.He knows too well to fall for someone that are not their kind,and he does not want his only Son to be in for a sure heartache in the future.

Yesing nodded his head."I know Dad." But then he can't help himself to fall for her....

"Yes,I was looking for you.Your Mom called ,she is not feeling well and I have to drive her to the doctor.So I will be going home early,maybe you can take the bus home or get yourself a ride after school." he said.

He smiled." Is she alright? Don't worry about me Dad,I can take care of myself.Just take care of Mom." he said.

And with that his Dad left the school ground as he looked at his back and then the bell rang.It is time to go back to the classroom again and see Krystal close up and within his reach....as he smiled...