Chapter 8

「if only it were real」

"When you have a dream of someone, it sometimes means that they miss you..."

 

 

;Your POV;

 

Okay... I'm so confused... Why did I fall in love with Woohyun from the start? How did he attract me? How was he so different to everyone else? Maybe... When I sleep, maybe my dreams can answer me.

 

I turn off the light, and jump into bed, forcing my eyes shut. 

 

[Your Dream:]

"Woohyun Oppa?" I call out to him as he turns around to me and smiles. "you ah!"

When I walk up to him, he kisses me on my forehead. "Saranghaeyo, you forever and always..." 

I close my eyes, as the door slams open. "Nam Woo Hyun?! WHAT IS THAT FILTHY GIRL DOING IN MY HOUSE?!?!"

"A-Auntie..." Woohyun stutters, standing up. I stand up, too, very shocked. 

This was the same woman who my mother was best friends with... 

"ANSWER ME, NAM WOOHYUN! ANSWER ME!" she shouted. Woohyun looked so scared, but he pushed me behind his body.

"Auntie, you is my girlfriend..." he says softly.

"GET OUT, NOW, KIM YOU! IF NOT, THEN WOOHYUN'S OUT, TOO!"

I shake my head, crying. "I'll leave now." I walk towards the door, as Woohyun watches me, helplessly... 

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, WOOHYUN?! BREAK UP WITH HER!" she yells.

Woohyun looks at me with tears in his eyes, "you, mianhaeyo! I-I'm breaking up with you..."

Woohyun's auntie laughs, and says, "I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! YOU LOOK TOO MUCH LIKE YOUR EN MOTHER!" [sorry about the swearing..]

I run out of the house in tears...

 

 

[End of Dream]

 

"you, aren't you going to Dream High School now? Hurry and get changed! Come  on, Oppa will drop you off this time." 

I  flip over on the bed, and sigh. "Just a dream," I mutter and get ready.

I jump into Sunggyu Oppa's car, and the dream suddenly comes back to me. "Oppa, what happened when I broke up with Woohyun? Anything..bad?" I ask munching on my apple.

"...Waeyo?" 

"Something did happen! ..Why don't I remember?" I ask, curiously.

"you, we got your memory erased for a reason. It'll be too painful for you to remember that night." Sunggyu says in a low voice.

"..Huh, so helpful, Oppa..." I whisper, rolling my eyes. "Thanks for driving me here today, by the way. I feel so blessed."

Sunggyu smiles, as he parks his car. "Anything for you." 

Suddenly, I see Woohyun waiting for ME outside the gates. "Ah, Oppa, see you tonight~!" I say, kissing his cheek. 

Woohyun smiles, as he sees me walking to him. "Good morning, Woohyun Oppa!" I greet cheerfully.

"Good morning, you." he says, smiling. 

OMO, CUTE <3

It's silent for a few moments, until he decides to drag me inside. "Yah, you're so weird... Why do you stare at me like a ert?" he asks me 

"ERT?! MEEE?! YAH, I AM NOT A ERT!" I yell at him hitting his chest as hard as I can. Instead, it hurts my hand. "Ow~" I wince.

He chuckles, "Yah, you that's not an excuse to stare at my muscle." Woohyun says.

"yah~" I says slapping his back.

Suddenly, Woohyun makes his move on me, by slamming me against the lockers behind me.

"you," he starts, as I turn crimson. "I want you to be mine."

He looks deeply into my eyes, "I'm serious, and I want you to think about it. I'll give you the whole day." he smiles, then walks off, leaving me blushing like there's no tommorow.

"Yah, you," Soo Jung, a classmate of mine says. 

"Annyeong, Soo Joong Ah," I say, as she suddenly grabs my hair when I bow for her.

"Y-Yah, Soo Jung Ah!" I say loudly, asking her to let go, "Yah!"

She pulls so hard that I fall to the ground. "...Huh! Don't mess with me, ! You know I hate it when you hang out with Nam Woohyun!!!" 

I lift my head slightly higher off the ground, and I can see my own blood on the floor, right in front of me. 

Before I pass out, I hear my name being called out, "you!"

 

 

 

;3 Hours Later...;

...Argh, where am I? 

I force my eyes open, and check my surroundings. A hospital...

I look to my right, where a young nurse is sitting, "Ah! She's awake!" she exclaims, rushing out of the room. Suddenly, Woohyun, Sunggyu, Ji Hyun and Sungjong rush in.

"you>/you, are you ok?!" Sunggyu asks running to my side. 

 

 

;30 minutes later;

[outside the hospital]

When Sunggyu and Ji Hyun Unnie leave to go home for the night, I decide to take a walk in the hospital's park.

I watch as couples stroll around, holding hands, kissing, hugging and all that stuff...

It's too bad that I forgot my jumper inside... Aigoo, its too cold...

Suddenly, I feel something warm go over my shoulders, and I turn around. 

Woohyun brought my jumper with him..

"Ah, thankyou, Woohyun Oppa." 

"...you, before you leave the hospital, I'd like to ask you something..."

I listen carefully to what Woohyun has to say.

"...Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

(TO BE CONTINUED...)