Chapter 11

「if only it were real」

Woohyun pouts, and I give him a light frown. "Yah, Oppa! There's no time to act like this!!" 

I continue walking, and hear him whispering something. 

"Fine, then... If you like Kim Myungsoo better, we should break up."

What is he saying?! OMG. 

after realising what he said, I ran back to him and held his hand. "Oppa, I don't like him, okay?!"

Woohyun smiles, and locks his hands with mine. "Whatever...Nam you."

I roll my eyes. "Oppa~" 

He chuckles, and kisses me on the forehead. "I don't know how long this relationship will last, but I want this to last forever." 

His greasy line made me crimson, so I looked away, trying not to make it obvious. We finally reach the school, hand in hand, still.

Students immediately take out their cameras and take pictures of us. "you, are you seriously ok with this?" I nod and smile, because I know that I like him a lot.

"Neh, Oppa."  I try not to blush, so instead, I told him to look away for a while.

He doesn't listen, and looks at me. AISH!

"..Aw, you is blushing... How cute..." he smiles and squeezes my cheeks. "Oppa..." 

I suddenly see Myungsoo with Sungjong walking towards us, "Noona!" 

Sungjong hugs me tight, and kisses me cheek, when Woohyun pulls me away, in an embrace with his strong arms.

"Yah, Lee Sungjong! You better watch out! She's mine~" 

Sungjong pouts, then thinks of something. "Hyung! Let's preform for you Noona!" 

Woohyun and Myungsoo seemed to like the idea, and danced for me ❤

Myungsoo starts singing "Be Mine" by INFINITE, and the others join in. After Sungjong sings their part, they stop.

"Yah, i don't know how Sunggyu sings his part... He sings too well... Oh well, CHORUS!"

They soon get a lot of attention from fans.

"Naekkeo  haja, niga nal aljanha, eo? Niga nal bwat janha, eo? Naega neol kkeut kkaji, kikyeo julge,"

Their fans scream so loudly, and cheer so loudly. "MYUNNNGSSSOOOOO OPPPAAAA!"

"SUNGJOOOOONNNG AHHHH!" "WOOOOHYUUUUUNN OPPPPPAAAAA!"

I smile, as I see the support of their fans. Soon, the bell rings, and we make our way to DANCE CLASS.

I smile, knowing this is something I'm really good in. I've been dancing ballet, hip hop since I was 5. 

"Get in pairs. Here's the list with the song you will prepare." 

I see my name , with "Troublemaker" beside it. Oh, the y song that Hyuna and Hyunseung do. I look at the list to see who I'm doing this with. "MYUNGSOO."

Soon, Myungsoo appears beside me. "...So, we're doing Troublemaker, huh... Piece of cake." he says.

"Yah, it isn't that easy! There's a lot of teamwork in this dance!" 

"Are you saying that we can't work well together?" he asks furrowing hus eyebrows.

"No, I believe we can do this well," I say smiling, and he smiles back. Wow, beautiful eyes, beautiful smile. Why does Myungsoo, Woohyun & Sungjong have to be perfect?!

"Get started!" We start learning the dance, and finish at the end of the day. We still need more perfection...

In our dance, there's a part where the boy looks like he'a about to kiss the girl, but she looks away, surprising the crowd. I thought that was cool, but I don't think L would find it comfortable.

I try it will Myungsoo, and it seems that WE CAN do it well, no matter how much times I blush. 

When class was over, I told Woohyun that I'd practise with Myungsoo at school still until we get it perfectly. Woohyun agrees, and leaves.

 

While Myungsoo and I are practising, we do that part when they almost kiss. Suddenly, L holds my head still, making me unable to move, pressing his lips against mine. 

I felt my heart beat fast. MYUNGSOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING..?!

Suddenly, I see a camera flash, and a girl run off. It was the same girl who took a picture of me and Woohyun.

I push L away, saying, "Yah! Kim Myungsoo! What do you think you're doing?! I have a boyfriend!" Suddenly, my phone rings, and I receive a message.

"you. Come Home Right Now." It was from Woohyun, and this was the first time he didn't text with ~ <3 or ^ ^. 

I start crying as I walk home...

I open the door, and Woohyun was standing there with Sunggyu. They looked very disappointed. I turn to the TV where there was a picture of the kiss.

"O-Oppa! I can explain! It's not what you think!" Woohyun shakes his head, and turns around. 

I pull on his arm. "Oppa~ He kissed me! I didn't kiss him!" 

When I pulled Woohyun strong enough to face me, I could see tears falling everywhere.

"..W-Woohyun O-Oppa..." I say softly, then kiss him. To make the kiss deeper I wrap my arms around his neck, but he continues to cry still. He breaks the kiss.

"you ah. I still can't believe that you let him do that to you.." he said.

He walks out of the house, and I follow him, hugging him from behind. "Yah, Oppa! Don't leave me like this! I'm sorry! I promise that I'll only hug you! Only kiss you! Just please don't leave me like this!"

He softens, a little, turning around, kissing me. "you, I don't think I can forgive you yet, but listen. I still love you." 

He walks away, leaving me crying. 

"Noona!" I hear Sungjong's voice. "Noona...let's go inside," he says, ushering me back home.

 

 

:"(