Chapter 25

「if only it were real」

you sits in her bedroom, feeling really upset and messed up. The news is everywhere. Newspapers, magazines, billboards, facebook, twitter, instagram - literally, EVERYWHERE. Today, she has to go to the drama's studio with Myungsoo to continue acting in the Korean Drama they were working on. She decided to go early, so that she didn't have to bump into much paparazzi or fans on the way there.

 
"you! You're here!" Director Ahn welcomes her with a smile. "How're you and Myungsoo? Done well at that arts school?" you nods. "Neh, we've improved..." Director Ahn nods. "Well, since you're early, you can read through the script again while waiting for the rest of the cast to arrive. This episode was about rivalry, since Tae Hun (Myungsoo's character) loves Jae Yoon (you's character) a lot, but another character appears named Nam Ju. In this episode, Nam Ju kisses Jae Yoon (you) making Tae Hun (Myungsoo) jealous and angry.
 
"Oh, you! Myungsoo's here!" you looks up in time to see the smiling Myungsoo. "Annyeong, you." you bows back. "Annyeong, Oppa... Are you ready for this?" Myungsoo nods. "But who's playing the part of Nam Ju?" you jumps up. "Aaaah.. I have to kiss Nam Ju!" you starts to get excited. "Do you think it'll me Kim Hyun Joong? Kim Jae Joong? Jung Yun Ho?!" Myungsoo laughs.
 
"Haha, wish it was me!" he says. you laughs. "Yah, how many kisses do we have together in this drama, huh? Around a million!" Myungsoo nods, "I know, I know..." Director Ahn sits in his seat. "Now, we're only waiting for Mr Nam Ju's arrival..." you walks to the director. "Director, who's playing Nam Ju Shi?" Director Ahn smiles up at her for a few minutes. "Who do you think it'll be, hm?" 
 
you turns around. "N-Nam Woohyun?!" Woohyun nods and smiles. "Annyeonghasseyo, I am Lee Nam Ju." you turns to the director. "This must be a joke! I-I can't! This... Argh!" you runs out of the studio, and goes to the balcony. "Why..." Without her noticing, Woohyun had followed her up there. He stands beside her on the balcony. "Why are you suddenly feeling like this?" he asks. 
 
you wipes away her tears. "I just... Can't believe it... I can't believe that we're over... I can't believe that I can't smile at you the same way anymore... Or talk to you in the same way... Or feel the warmth of your hugs... Or love from your kisses....." you continues to silently cry. "...I'm sorry, I-I just...miss you. Even if I try to move on to someone else, I only imagine myself with you - no one else... I'm sorry for being like this."
 
Woohyun shakes his head. "Don't be sorry for this... I miss you too. And what I said about you and the fans last night... I kind of meant it... Because they will always be there to support me... To love me, and I know that they'll never leave my side, ever. But you...left me many times for Myungsoo. I'm sorry for saying that, though. It might of hurt you." you nods. "It did hurt... But I have to forget that we happened, right?"
 
Woohyun shrugs. "Do you want to forget?" you looks down. "It's for the better..." Woohyun feels hurt, and pulls her to his chest. "you, don't forget. Never forget... I want you to remember all the times we spent together... The times when we smiled and laughed together." you closes her eyes, releasing the tears she held back a few seconds ago. She cries harder, remembering the memories.
 
 
"Yah, Nam you!" he called, chasing after her. you giggles. "Yah! We've only dated for 2 minutes!"
 
you starts to walk, then stops, realising Woohyun wasn't walking. "Oppa?" Woohyun smiles. "Hold my hand."
 
"you, eotokke? I think I'm too in love with you... Please don't leave me."
 
 
'Did Oppa really say that? I feel like I was the only one in love for the whole time.'
 
"Woohyun Oppa, tell me. All that time, did you ever even love me?" you asks. "Neh, I've actually loved you since the first day I knew you. You were everything to me, and you still are. I've always loved you." They stand there, hugging each other in silence.
 
Woohyun hugs her tighter. "...Today, we'll be sharing a kiss, right?" you nods. "Why?" 
 
"Let's make it our last."