Chapter 30

「if only it were real」

"I'm not doing this to my fans ever again. It'll only hurt them." Woohyun says in a quiet voice.

"Yah! Who do you think it's going to hurt the most?! Woohyun Oppa, I miss you so much!" 

Woohyun shakes his head. "you, don't be like this."

As Woohyun walks away, you grabs his hand. "Don't real fans just want their idol to be happy?"

you knew what Woohyun would say to that... She starts to cry silently.

"I wouldn't be so happy if they weren't. After all, my fans are the only people that can support me for now."

Jaeri's anger rises, as she pulls Woohyun's arm, giving him a slap across the face.

"Who are you to treat a girl like that, huh?! I thought Nam Woohyun was the one in Infinite who treats girls the best! You just keep on pushing her away! Listen to me, Nam Woohyun. One day, you're going to regret this."

Woohyun scoffs, "I won't have any regrets, I promise you that. I know what I have done, and I know it's right."

you watches Woohyun walk away. *How could he do this to me?!*

 

***

 

"Noona, do you want to play Truth or Dare with us?" Sungjong asks you.

Hoya nudges Sungjong. "Yah, remember what happened in Jeju?"

"It's alright, Hoya Oppa. I'll play." 

They all nod in approval. Everyone was there, except for Woohyun.

"So the rules are like this. You have to answer or do what the person asks, and if you don't, you have to kiss them on the cheek."

Everyone nods.

Jaeri spins the bottle. "Myungsoo! Who in the room do you want to kiss the most?" Jaeri giggles, either wanting the answer to be her, or him to kiss her.

"I want to kiss you or Sungyeol the most."

Sungyeol and you's eyes widen, as they both laugh.

"Yah, are you gay or something?!?! Why would you want to kiss me?!?!?!"

Sungjong spins the bottle again.

"you, who would you rather date? Myungsoo or Hoya?"

you took a long time thinking. "Aigoo, mianhaeyo, Sungjong-Ah~~."

you places a kiss on Sungjong's cheek, then sits back down in her seat.

She spins the bottle. "Dongwoo Oppa!"

 

***

 

Most of them fall asleep, while Jaeri and Myungsoo have a talk.

you decides to take a walk in the garden. Every now and then, she'd stop to study the plants and flowers.

"Baby's breath?"

you turns around and sees Woohyun standing there, behind her.

"Woohyun Oppa!"

Woohyun picks up a piece of the flower. "Has no scent, huh..."

"But it looks so pretty. Especially when they're in a whole bouquet, right?"

Woohyun slowly nods. "Sorry for today, you. But I really meant it. Most of my fans get upset when they find out I'm dating someone. I don't want to hurt them."

you sighs. "I understand, girls are like that. I was like that with my idols, too."

"Idols?" 

you nods. "DBSK and Super Junior."

Woohyun nods, smiling. "Ah~ before you were an idol..."

"Mm! And then it didn't take long before I debuted in Woolim, and met you guys." you looks up to the sky and sighs. "Ah, so pretty."

Woohyun nods in agreement. They stay silent for a while, until you feels his hand holding onto hers. 

"I'm leaving tomorrow. For America."

you's eyes widen in surprise. "What?! Tomorrow?!"

Woohyun nods and smiles. He kisses her on the forehead. "Thank you for all the memories we had together. But tonight is the last night I am an idol."

you shakes her head, with tears pouring out of her eyes. "Nam Woohyun! What are you doing?!?! Don't leave! There's no reason for you to anymore! Just stay!"

She hugs Woohyun tightly, as he hugs her back.

"Never forget about our times together, or the fun we had together." he whispers in her ear. "I want you to treasure it all."

you nods slowly, listening to his voice for the last time.

 

***

 

you wakes up the next morning, searching for Woohyun. Sungjong says that he already left, and he departed 2 hours ago. 

Tears started pouring out of her eyes, as Myungsoo comforted her.

 

 

A/N: Mianhaeyo for such a late update. Please comment~~ I miss you guys. You haven't commented in ages! ): by the way, who do you wanna end up with? Comment!