Chapter 7

「if only it were real」

"Yah, you crazy pabo," Myungsoo says watching you dreamily watch his Hyung walk off.

He rolls his eyes when she says, "What did you say, Oppa?"

What he really enjoyed was after a few moments, a group of girls walk past whispering, "Naww, what a cute couple.. it's not everyday you see kpop stars in the same building as you! Take a picture!" 

Myungsoo smirks and turns to them. "Would you like us to pose for you?"

The girls blush to crimson and nod. 

The girlmwith her camera lifts it to her head level, as Myungsoo poses cutely with you, doing aegyo. CLICK.

The girls look at the photo, satisfied. "Omo! That is so cuuteee~!" they scream, running off as they both chuckle. 

"We don't really look cute together." you says, looking down.

 

 

;Your POV;

I look down at my shoes. I can't keep on getting closer to Myungsoo... Hae Ri will be upset, and he will obviously break my heart, again.

The bell finally rings, and Myungsoo and I walk to class. DRAMA CLASS was first.

I sigh, as I enter the room, full of chatter. "Myungsoo!"  "you!" 'Woohyun!"

I look up to my "classmates", and they all seem to be fans. 

Myungsoo and I plop down on chairs closest to the middle, where people started crowding. Soon , I see Woohyun, again, and he walks towards us and sits beside me.

I smile softly. "W-We're in the same class?" I say nervously feeling my heart pound fast, as if it's about to jump out of my chest.

He nods and smiles, "I guess we are."  Wow, his smile isn't only contagious, its also beautiful. He's very handsome...

I look to the front where the Proffessor was standing. "Ahem!" he fake coughs, starting to get attention from the class.

There were around 15 of us, with one more girl than boys. I listen carefully to what the Professor says. 

"Let's start the roll. Cho Kyu Hyun?"

People answered their names when they were called out. "Here."

"...Choi Jin Ri?....Jung Soo Jung?.....Jung Yong Ju?...Kim Jonghyun?....Kim Ki Bum...?"

The roll continued, and it soon came to my name. "Here!" I called out.

"...Kim Myungsoo?... Lee Jin Ki? .... Lee Min Young? ....Lee Seung Hyun?... Min Sun Ye?.... Nam Woo Hyun?"

Woohyun's voice came out clearly , and beautiful, just as he always speaks. "Here."

Finally, the role is almost finished. "Park Sun Young?.... And, Park Ye Eun."

The Professor closes his book, and neatly puts it on one side of the desk. "Now, for some Practical Work. As you all know, I am not a teacher who enjoys book work....So we'll do this instead. First of all form into these groups that I will randomly make...."

 

"Cho Kyuhyun and Ye Eun, Sun Young and Jin Ri, Soo Jung and Jong Hyun, Yong Ju and Ki Bum, Min Young and Jin Ki, Seung Hyun and Sun Ye, and--oh... I guess it'll be a group of three... Woohyun, you and Myungsoo."

He hands out sheets of scripts. "Do it, film it, Hand it to me next Monday. You may work on it now." 

 

I sigh heavily. Aish, this school is not as easy as I thought... What if I fail this assessment? What'll Director Ahn do to me? Heh, probably fire me... Oh, damn. I open my locker, and find many flowers and love letters.

I blush when I find one from Woohyun... "Kyaaah~" I say, not thinking about my surroundings. I walk off to find Woohyun Oppa to thank him.

 

AHA! I finally find him~ He's sitting outside alone on a bench. His eyes are closed... Hm, maybe a perfect time to play around... 

Iput my hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" I say with aegyo.

"Kim you!" he says, straight away, and i pout.

"Was I THAT easy?!" 

He laughs... OMG, SO CUUUTTEE <3 eh? What am i saying?! Have i fallen for him...?

"Thanks, for the flowers and note. I love it..." I say, and hug him tightly. He hugs me back. "you, if you don't realise...I gave you the colour red for a reason..."

Ithought for a while... "Ah~ You knew that I love red! How thoughtful~!" I say, dumbly. I know why he gave me red roses...

 

Red Roses are the symbol of Love and Romance, and giving it to someone means, I LOVE YOU. Red Roses have a symbol of beauty and perfection. A boquet of red roses tell the person how in love you are with them.

 

I just can't... I can't fall in love with Woohyun... Not again... Chincha... There are so many amazing guys in my life... Myungsoo, Woohyun..and Sungjong... I just don't deserve them... <3 I've had a past with all three of them, and maybe I need someone else. Who I will really love, this time.

 

 

;End of Your POV;

 

you and Woohyun didn't know that Hae Ri, Myungsoo's girlfriend has been following and stalking them this whole time. She pays close attention, and hears them talking about red roses and stuff.

She takes out her camera and takes a few pictures of them caught together. 

"Hahaha, there you go, . Myungsoo is mine, and now I can have him ALL TO MYSELF."

 

 

(TO BE CONTINUED..)