Chapter 6

「if only it were real」

Chapter 6


Myungsoo's POV

Today, you and I will be attending the Art School that Director Ahn wants us to go to. I don't really want to go, but if it's going to make me improve, I'll be better of this way. It's with you, too, so this could be a little fun... No, wait. What am I saying? I have Jae Ri, and Sung Jong has you. Oh gosh. That Maknae makes me feel a little jealous.. 😪 I think I kind of like you. just a bit. 

I jumped out of bed, and prepared for the Art School. Today was a big day for us. We need to show Director Ahn that we could do this.

 

Author's POV

Meanwhile, you got ready for the day, too. She slipped on a simple, but cute dress that she loved. 

They were both ready to improve their acting skills and learn how to show more emotion.

 

 

;Heaps of minutes later...;

you almost forgot that Myungsoo was going there too. When she remembered, she looked around herself. 

"Omo, eotokke?! If Myungsoo sees me like this... It will not turn out well... Especially since he bought me this dress when we were dating back then!" she walked fastly down the hallway, receiving attention from many Art students.

"Wow, she looks so beautiful."

"you unnie~ HWAITING."

"What is she doing here?! OMG i need an autograph!!"

 

you walked faster. "AIGOO..." she whispered under her breath. "Where can I escape?!" her walking became a run. 

Soon, a crowd of fans were chasing her. "Unnie!" "Noona!" "you ah!"

you didn't know what to do. She was afraid of being in large crowds, and she was getting tired. She also DID NOT like stolen shots from random people without asking.

Soon, she started saying out words. "Myu-Myungsoo Oppa!" 

All of a sudden, someone grabbed her arm, pulling her into an embrace. 

"Yah, please. Don't take pictures." he said.

"AH~ NAM WOOHYUN!" some girls screamed. you was surprised. "N-Nam Woohyun-n?" she looked up after he let go of her. you bowed. "Annyeonghasseyo, Woohyun Shii. Nice to meet you again."

"Annyeong. Really, no need to be formal with me, just call me Oppa.Where's Myungsoo by the way?" he asks looking around after the fans finally left. -_-"

"Myungsoo? He's not here yet..." you replied. "Why are you here, Woohyun Oppa?" 

Woohyun shrugged. "I guess I need to improve singing & dancing too..."

"Eh?! OPPA IS DAEBAK! Why would you need to improve?! You're amazing and perfect!" you complimented.

"Eh. No need to lie..." 

Myungsoo finally arrived. "Yah, Woohyun Hyung, what are you doing here?" he asks.

"Well, I was taking care of your lady here, since you didn't arrive at time. Well, I guess I'll be going," he says, then winks at her.

you waves & blushes. "Bye~"

Myungsoo stares at Woohyun & you with jealousy thinking, 'what's going on between them?'

***